New private student seems interested?

Free gift, toothpaste.
Return gift, fuck.
So far, no return.
That means epic fail.
She’s all dried up.
But at least he got some toothpaste for free, and a hard on at work.

It already has! He hasn’t banged her yet!

Don't see how something that hasn't happened yet is a backfire. So if I do bang her in the future, then what? lol

If she isn't down to bang, I hope you don't believe that is a fail on my part...not banging her isn't the end of the world.

She might be dried up for all I know and if that is the case...then she failed.

P.S. Yes, the free toothpaste and toothbrushes are pretty damn good lol.

Reactions: Maxblack
Looking forward to how this is gonna backfire gloriously.

What is so glorious about watching things "backfire"?

You think I'm a bad person that deserves bad things to happen to me I guess lol.

Whether I bang her or not, I couldn't give a fuck less. There will always be the next woman that pops up in the future.

I have every confidence that you will bone the daylights out of this woman. I bet it goes exactly as you have planned. She come over to the school for her lesson. By coincidence you are all alone! She is wearing the little gym shorts. You crack open a few Strong Zeros to set the mood and to show her that you are a man of discernment in both beverage and women. She has a few sips. You have a few sips. There is a long, awkward silence. Then you say, “Take off those shorts.”

Then you say, “Take off those shorts.”

I believe the correct vernacular is, “Now let’s you just drop them pants.””

The lessons aren't free though. She is paying the school to take my lessons. Maybe she will give me more gifts, but not sure.

What happens when she wants to go out with you outside of the school for language exchange?

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
I have every confidence that you will bone the daylights out of this woman. I bet it goes exactly as you have planned. She come over to the school for her lesson. By coincidence you are all alone! She is wearing the little gym shorts. You crack open a few Strong Zeros to set the mood and to show her that you are a man of discernment in both beverage and women. She has a few sips. You have a few sips. There is a long, awkward silence. Then you say, “Take off those shorts.”

LOL! I don't think I would say something so direct. I would just make out with her and rub her smooth legs and tell her that they are sexy. I would only ask her to drop the shorts if she has her hands on my manhood.

Strong Zeros are pretty good for getting blasted in no time though.

Reactions: Maxblack
Not at all! I just think you are someone who attracts difficult and troublesome women and it always turns out weird and entertaining!

Well, sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, I pray to God everyday and my prayers usually go something like this:

WHY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

Reactions: Maxblack and MikeH
Well, sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, I pray to God everyday and my prayers usually go something like this:

WHY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????

You're praying wrong.

Here's how it's done....

Conan the Barbarian said:
Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then the HELL with you!

Am I the only one here that interpreted those gifts as maybe she didn’t like how your breath smelled and wanted to be subtle about it?

I’m not being mean here, but if someone gave me those gifts I’d be very self conscious about my breath.

Is it possible she really like your teaching style but just needed you to have fresh breath?

Am I the only one here that interpreted those gifts as maybe she didn’t like how your breath smelled and wanted to be subtle about it?

I’m not being mean here, but if someone gave me those gifts I’d be very self conscious about my breath.

Is it possible she really like your teaching style but just needed you to have fresh breath?

No, actually this was my initial assumption. Last class, she told me my teeth aren't that bad at all and that her teeth get tea stains quite easily as well.

Now, even though she might like my teaching and me as well, she might have bought those because she is the type that just like to take care of people?

I assume she is a dental hygienist because she likes cleaning peoples' teeth, helping promote good health and hygiene and isn't doing this line of work just for the money...but I don't know her that well yet.

I can always say...hey baby...wanna lay a big ass wet kiss on me and see how my mouth is doing? :kiss:

Don't see how something that hasn't happened yet is a backfire. So if I do bang her in the future, then what? lol

If she isn't down to bang, I hope you don't believe that is a fail on my part...not banging her isn't the end of the world.

She might be dried up for all I know and if that is the case...then she failed.

P.S. Yes, the free toothpaste and toothbrushes are pretty damn good lol.
I was messing with you really! But in my experience, if you don’t bang them after the 2nd or 3rd time, you’ve been moved to friends status. If it were me and I was 40 years younger, I’d have found out if she’s wet or dry by fingering her to find out. Miss the Wednesday drives where one hand steered the Ford truck I had and the other down whoever rode with me around town. Here I’ve seen where you might could do that on a train if you had a willing participant. Why don’t you get her to meet you for a date at a restaurant by a love hotel. Talk her into the hotel after dinner?

I was messing with you really! But in my experience, if you don’t bang them after the 2nd or 3rd time, you’ve been moved to friends status. If it were me and I was 40 years younger, I’d have found out if she’s wet or dry by fingering her to find out. Miss the Wednesday drives where one hand steered the Ford truck I had and the other down whoever rode with me around town. Here I’ve seen where you might could do that on a train if you had a willing participant. Why don’t you get her to meet you for a date at a restaurant by a love hotel. Talk her into the hotel after dinner?

Yes, I never wait that long after meeting a woman to invite her to a love hotel.

In fact, I'm going to call her up next weekend and invite her to a love hotel.

If she turns down the idea, I will just say no problem and just tell her I will just teach her English next Monday...that is if she doesn't flip out on me and want to quit the lessons altogether lol.

Yes, I never wait that long after meeting a woman to invite her to a love hotel.

In fact, I'm going to call her up next weekend and invite her to a love hotel.

If she turns down the idea, I will just say no problem and just tell her I will just teach her English next Monday...that is if she doesn't flip out on me and want to quit the lessons altogether lol.
Just like that, you are going to directly ask her to a love hotel? Not even going to be coy about it?

Just like that, you are going to directly ask her to a love hotel? Not even going to be coy about it?

I know it sounds crazy, but the being coy thing has always worked against me unless I really limit it and follow up with a super direct approach.

It isn't for everyone, but the assertive yet confident approach via Line call has been the most successful plan of action for me.

Of course, I will message her the night before letting her know I will call her at a certain time the next day to tell her a fun plan for us to meet up.

I also never say live hotel, but instead I want to take them to a relaxing, romantic hotel haha!

I know it sounds crazy, but the being coy thing has always worked against me unless I really limit it and follow up with a super direct approach.

It isn't for everyone, but the assertive yet confident approach via Line call has been the most successful plan of action for me.

Of course, I will message her the night before letting her know I will call her at a certain time the next day to tell her a fun plan for us to meet up.

I also never say live hotel, but instead I want to take them to a relaxing, romantic hotel haha!
Go for it!