Guest viewing is limited

Okachimachi Korean Massage Parlors – Olive, Ponytail, Peach and Eve

It's been almost an hour, and it's still lingering, I'm considering a nose hair wax. Perhaps a nasal enema with vinegar?

Just eat a dollop of wasabi. That'll clear EVERYTHING out of your nose.

... typical midsection for someone in their late 40's...
Thank you! I couldn't find the words to describe that ;)

...ACB, Mish & K9 were masterfully yet inelegantly performed on those tiny massage tables, but the incredibly strong smell put me off and I just couldn't complete. ...
Hmm, wonder if that's also why my junior went limp, and could only finish with HJ... ;)

Side note; midday on a Friday the door bell at Eve, was ringing non-stop. At least 6-7 times in the time I was there
I went there after work, and same thing, very busy. I'm guessing Eve is the more popular of the four MPs.

Thanks for the very thorough and useful review.

My 2 cents: a Korean girl in her 20s would rather work in delivery health because it pays more, but the challenge would be to find a MP with young Korean girls. Im sure there are young Korean girls that dont want to give FS but need a better paying job than say, working in a Korean restaurant.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Olive (http://www.o-olive.com/top/index.html), Ponytail (http://awa-este.com), Peach (http://o-peach.net) and Eve (http://relax-este.net)

Date of Encounter:
Early Jan to Mid Feb 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
Olive–80 min 11000yen, Ponytail–80 min 11000yen, Peach–80 min 11000yen, Eve–80 min 15000yen

Type/Location:
Okachimachi / Massage Parlor

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
My first review on MPs. Have been to quite a few since I started P4P in Nov 2016, mostly Chinese ones in various locations, one Thai one (Asian Relax (http://www.asian-feeling.net/index.aspx) which has been reviewed a few times here) and one Japanese MP in Shinjuku. The Japanese one was a sexy one with no HE.

I was curious to see how a Korean MP differs from others, but due to the distance and inconvenience, did not opt for Raku (http://raku.tonosama.jp) or Tonbo (http://www.estetonbo.com) in Gotanda. I’m not much of a MILF guy either.

Reading some old reviews here and using Google sensei, I found that there are quite a few Korean MPs in Okachimachi. Literally a stone’s throw away from JR Okachimachi station South Exit, not far from the ArtSports shop, and facing Doutor Coffee shop, is one building which has four Korean MPs. Past reviews will reveal that these four MPs used to have different names – Orange, Tomato, Acacia, etc., due to change in ownership/operators. The current name and lineup – Peach on B1F, Olive on 2F, Ponytail on 3F, and Eve on 4F. There is a Japanese restaurant/izakaya on 1F. My review below is in order of visit.

Awesome, detailed, clearly written review, man! Thank you very much!

Reactions: TAG Manager
Just got back from olive, I had my expectations ruined, I got the same routine as well except the HE was just a HJ while she sat between my legs and used a bunch of techniques(I was expecting nipple licking and groping, which didn't happen) to make me cum faster, except I didn't cum that fast since I've experienced the same techniques multiple times already. It was great, but I didn't get enough for what I paid for, I'm gonna try and go to dio tomorrow instead. Btw I didn't get the girl's name, although we had a nice chat afterwards.

Just got back from olive, I had my expectations ruined, I got the same routine as well except the HE was just a HJ while she sat between my legs and used a bunch of techniques(I was expecting nipple licking and groping, which didn't happen) to make me cum faster, except I didn't cum that fast since I've experienced the same techniques multiple times already. It was great, but I didn't get enough for what I paid for, I'm gonna try and go to dio tomorrow instead. Btw I didn't get the girl's name, although we had a nice chat afterwards.
When you say you just got back, so you visited there late on a Friday night? Was it busy or did you have wait?

When you say you just got back, so you visited there late on a Friday night? Was it busy or did you have wait?
I had to wait but it was only for a bit, but yes, it was quite busy all the rooms were occupied and while I was waiting there was another guy who came in, he was japanese, I asked the lady who massaged me if foreigners often came and she told me that it was only sometimes. Also I would like to inform everyone that they were working on the road in the area so it might be a bit hard to access the place this weekend(assuming that they did not use quick drying cement for an overnight job).

Reactions: TAG Manager
I had to wait but it was only for a bit, but yes, it was quite busy all the rooms were occupied and while I was waiting there was another guy who came in, he was japanese, I asked the lady who massaged me if foreigners often came and she told me that it was only sometimes. Also I would like to inform everyone that they were working on the road in the area so it might be a bit hard to access the place this weekend(assuming that they did not use quick drying cement for an overnight job).
Cheers, thanks for the extra detail. ;)

Reactions: SHURA
I don’t know how much these places changed in 2 years but I visited tonight, I suspect they could all be different now, all but Ponytail’s websites are dead, and it looks like that one is called Tulip now.

Eve (4F) seemed gross, I went up there and the man heard me coming and opened the door, he ushered me in. The waiting room stank of smoke, the massage areas looked run down, and the prices did not match OP’s post, it was 11k for an hour and more for longer, I didn’t like the look of the guy or the place so I noped out of there. I read great reviews of this place above so maybe I got a bad read, or maybe it has changed.

Olive (2F) didn’t appear to have a buzzer and didn’t answer when I knocked, their door still says Korean Massage in Japanese on it though so maybe they were just closed today.

Ponytail/Tulip (3F) was the winner for tonight, I buzzed and a pleasant looking old man answered and brought me in, the place was clean and well kept, the waiting room was tidy, and they had music on. The prices are 7k 40 min “trial”, 9k 1 hour with wash/scrub, and more for longer or with oil, I went for 1 hour, paid, and he lead me to the room where the girl was waiting, she had a good body, C cup I’d guess and was wearing a chemise, I think she was around 25, the process was largely as per OP, wash, dry, hot towels, plastic sheet, shiatsu/walking on back, then she disappeared to wash and came back in a towel which was quickly removed, she then proceeded to climb up me whilst I was face down, teasing me with her breasts as she went, flip, hj, fingering no fiv, nipple sucking, no kissing, no sumata, I was a little disappointed more wasn’t on offer but overall I’d give it a 7/10 as an experience.

I am sure this was covered already, but I speak no Japanese or Korean, no one in that building speaks any English and the writing is all in Japanese, but they appear to have no problem with foreigners.

Last edited:
You spent 9,000 yen and you were "a little disappointed" . LOL, you got a good deal, be thankful.

Thanks for your feedback on my first post, I feel really welcome, and that it was definitely worth writing all of that up to get that response.

I don’t live here, and I’m used to cheaper countries where you get a lot more for a lot less, so yeah, whatever. The experience overall was good but I’ve had much better hjs, and was hoping for sumata, or at least a bit more skill, “a little disappointed” means exactly that, a little, I had a good time.

Last edited:
The experience overall was good but I’ve had much better hjs, and was hoping for sumata, or at least a bit more skill

"Oil" is usually the course for a little more something... not necessarily skill.

I don’t know how much these places changed in 2 years but I visited tonight, I suspect they could all be different now, all but Ponytail’s websites are dead, and it looks like that one is called Tulip now.

Eve (4F) seemed gross, I went up there and the man heard me coming and opened the door, he ushered me in. The waiting room stank of smoke, the massage areas looked run down, and the prices did not match OP’s post, it was 11k for an hour and more for longer, I didn’t like the look of the guy or the place so I noped out of there. I read great reviews of this place above so maybe I got a bad read, or maybe it has changed.

Olive (2F) didn’t appear to have a buzzer and didn’t answer when I knocked, their door still says Korean Massage in Japanese on it though so maybe they were just closed today.

Ponytail/Tulip (3F) was the winner for tonight, I buzzed and a pleasant looking old man answered and brought me in, the place was clean and well kept, the waiting room was tidy, and they had music on. The prices are 7k 40 min “trial”, 9k 1 hour with wash/scrub, and more for longer or with oil, I went for 1 hour, paid, and he lead me to the room where the girl was waiting, she had a good body, C cup I’d guess and was wearing a chemise, I think she was around 25, the process was largely as per OP, wash, dry, hot towels, plastic sheet, shiatsu/walking on back, then she disappeared to wash and came back in a towel which was quickly removed, she then proceeded to climb up me whilst I was face down, teasing me with her breasts as she went, flip, hj, fingering no fiv, nipple sucking, no kissing, no sumata, I was a little disappointed more wasn’t on offer but overall I’d give it a 7/10 as an experience.

I have learned so very, very much from this forum over the past couple of years that I felt compelled to finally make an account and pay it back. I just recently returned from a trip to Japan, having spent a few days near Okachimachi, and I can probably offer some help here.

The infamous Korean massage building is indeed still open. It does appear some things have changed.

Eve is still down in the basement. I chose not to enter and have always avoided this place, after reading the traumatic account of one of our members who bought a date with a yeast infection. If that doesn't trouble you, I believe Eve still offers the standard 1hr massage course for about 5k more than market rate but you're unofficially getting CFS.

Olive (2F) is why I originally came to this location, after the stellar review here about cuter-than-average and younger girls, but it appears the above poster's experience matched mine--I visited on multiple occasions to find that the door is locked and no response to intercom or knocking. This was on multiple occasions, different days and times. It appears Olive is closed for now. I suspect it may reopen as the shop hasn't taken down its signage or cleared out, and with ekimae rents what they are in downtown Tokyo, they wouldn't let a tenant just squat in prime real estate.

Tulip (3F) is still there and after finding Olive closed I decided to head up to 3F and same the goods there, but just as I was about to ring on Tulip's door I made the fateful decision to peek up the stairs and see what's on 4F, and that's when my day went to utter shit.

The shop on 4F (no idea what the name is, can't read the kanji, something-"shi," white sign with black character) has a motion sensor in front of door that triggers a bell if anyone comes near the hallway. Immediately, an older gentleman opened the door and so enthusiastically waved me over that I figured why not? I wanted my scrub and HE and then off to the bar, so I let him lead me into the small waiting area. It smelled of cigarette smoke, they were blasting what sounded a ridiculous attempt by Koreans at gangster rap and the place was just rather dingy and dirty. At that point, as I always do, I inform the tencho that I am not Japanese but an American--I'm Asian, I look Japanese, I speak conversational Japanese but I always play it safe so there aren't any surprises--but he insisted it was absolutely no problem. So far so good.

Then he whips out the price list. There appeared to be just one major option, which was 1hr for 11,000 yen. I asked what kind of massage it was and he flat out dropped the bomb and in English, too: "One hour, sex with condom."

At that point I'm just so stunned I don't know what to do...so I whip out my wallet, slap the 11k in his tray and give him the thumbs-up. YES, I know there is something fundamentally wrong here, getting CFS for a hundred bucks in Tokyo. YES, I know I should've grabbed my jacket rather than my wallet and got the F out of town, back down to reliable Tulip. Call me lazy or just plain stupid but curiosity got the better of me...and it was all downhill from there.

As I'm waiting, I see two other customers arrive, both old men. And when I say "old," I mean that I have no f'ing idea how they made it up the stairs to 4F. They were easily in their late 70s or early 80s.

Then, as one of these WWII criminals opened the curtain separating the waiting area from the booths, I see one of the providers walk by and we make eye contact: A Chinese-looking woman in a skimpy red skirt and top who was easily, EASILY in her early 60s. And as luck would have it, guess which lady got assigned to yours truly?

Five minutes later I'm sitting on a wobbly table-bed-thing listening to General Tojo next door getting his geriatric rocks off with his younger sister in red telling me to disrobe. This is like an acid trip from 1997. That's about all I could take.

I told the woman I did NOT want sex and she could just massage me for an hour, and sure enough, a massage is exactly what I got. An absolutely awful massage, on a nasty table in a s-hole parlor. The highlight was actually listening to Tojo blow his load, if only because it gave me hope for my latter years, should I end up living that long.

BOTTOM LINE: Do NOT go to 4F. If Tulip is closed, take yourself elsewhere. On that note, Wing, which was on the other side of Okachimachi station, is now reportedly closed. You'll have to either experiment in the area or head down to Kanda where there are plenty of Thai massage parlors that welcome gaijin. My recommendation would be Tonbo in Gotanda, for a fantastic scrub and massage from wonderfully enthusiastic--albeit a little older--Korean ladies whose body rubs and strong grip always earn me a stunned, "HAYAI, NEEEE!!"

Say what you will, but this three-pump-chump always goes back to his hotel very, very happy.

As long as he avoids 4F.

Just thinking about that 4F place gives me a bad itch...

I have learned so very, very much from this forum over the past couple of years that I felt compelled to finally make an account and pay it back. I just recently returned from a trip to Japan, having spent a few days near Okachimachi, and I can probably offer some help here.

The infamous Korean massage building is indeed still open. It does appear some things have changed.

Eve is still down in the basement. I chose not to enter and have always avoided this place, after reading the traumatic account of one of our members who bought a date with a yeast infection. If that doesn't trouble you, I believe Eve still offers the standard 1hr massage course for about 5k more than market rate but you're unofficially getting CFS.

Olive (2F) is why I originally came to this location, after the stellar review here about cuter-than-average and younger girls, but it appears the above poster's experience matched mine--I visited on multiple occasions to find that the door is locked and no response to intercom or knocking. This was on multiple occasions, different days and times. It appears Olive is closed for now. I suspect it may reopen as the shop hasn't taken down its signage or cleared out, and with ekimae rents what they are in downtown Tokyo, they wouldn't let a tenant just squat in prime real estate.

Tulip (3F) is still there and after finding Olive closed I decided to head up to 3F and same the goods there, but just as I was about to ring on Tulip's door I made the fateful decision to peek up the stairs and see what's on 4F, and that's when my day went to utter shit.

The shop on 4F (no idea what the name is, can't read the kanji, something-"shi," white sign with black character) has a motion sensor in front of door that triggers a bell if anyone comes near the hallway. Immediately, an older gentleman opened the door and so enthusiastically waved me over that I figured why not? I wanted my scrub and HE and then off to the bar, so I let him lead me into the small waiting area. It smelled of cigarette smoke, they were blasting what sounded a ridiculous attempt by Koreans at gangster rap and the place was just rather dingy and dirty. At that point, as I always do, I inform the tencho that I am not Japanese but an American--I'm Asian, I look Japanese, I speak conversational Japanese but I always play it safe so there aren't any surprises--but he insisted it was absolutely no problem. So far so good.

Then he whips out the price list. There appeared to be just one major option, which was 1hr for 11,000 yen. I asked what kind of massage it was and he flat out dropped the bomb and in English, too: "One hour, sex with condom."

At that point I'm just so stunned I don't know what to do...so I whip out my wallet, slap the 11k in his tray and give him the thumbs-up. YES, I know there is something fundamentally wrong here, getting CFS for a hundred bucks in Tokyo. YES, I know I should've grabbed my jacket rather than my wallet and got the F out of town, back down to reliable Tulip. Call me lazy or just plain stupid but curiosity got the better of me...and it was all downhill from there.

As I'm waiting, I see two other customers arrive, both old men. And when I say "old," I mean that I have no f'ing idea how they made it up the stairs to 4F. They were easily in their late 70s or early 80s.

Then, as one of these WWII criminals opened the curtain separating the waiting area from the booths, I see one of the providers walk by and we make eye contact: A Chinese-looking woman in a skimpy red skirt and top who was easily, EASILY in her early 60s. And as luck would have it, guess which lady got assigned to yours truly?

Five minutes later I'm sitting on a wobbly table-bed-thing listening to General Tojo next door getting his geriatric rocks off with his younger sister in red telling me to disrobe. This is like an acid trip from 1997. That's about all I could take.

I told the woman I did NOT want sex and she could just massage me for an hour, and sure enough, a massage is exactly what I got. An absolutely awful massage, on a nasty table in a s-hole parlor. The highlight was actually listening to Tojo blow his load, if only because it gave me hope for my latter years, should I end up living that long.

BOTTOM LINE: Do NOT go to 4F. If Tulip is closed, take yourself elsewhere. On that note, Wing, which was on the other side of Okachimachi station, is now reportedly closed. You'll have to either experiment in the area or head down to Kanda where there are plenty of Thai massage parlors that welcome gaijin. My recommendation would be Tonbo in Gotanda, for a fantastic scrub and massage from wonderfully enthusiastic--albeit a little older--Korean ladies whose body rubs and strong grip always earn me a stunned, "HAYAI, NEEEE!!"

Say what you will, but this three-pump-chump always goes back to his hotel very, very happy.

As long as he avoids 4F.

Aw man sorry to hear you had such a bad time, so glad I noped out of 4F, I didn’t realise quite what a bullet I was dodging!

Reactions: Lucifer808080
Haven’t been to Okachimachi in a while. Olive was usually good for a decent massage with a nice looking Korean girl. Too bad that it has closed down. Their webpage seems to be gone also. I’ve been to 4th floor and had a similar experience. The whole time I was hoping that she would not leave and come back naked. Unfortunately she came back naked and I didn’t have the will power to say no. Not a great experience.

I'll be in Tokyo soon, and would love to try a Korean massage. However, Im not too into grandmas. Is okachimachi still on the cards? If not, are any alternatives available?