Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Introduction :
I am a virgin and planning to pop it here in Japan. Just a week before me returning back to home country after language study for a year. So my Japanese is okay. Not great but enough to get by.

Before encounter :
Went to Yoshiwara with a place and provider in mind. The first one did not want a foreigner so I walked around to a second shop I had in mind. However, I took my time and walked around the block and stumble upon Primadonna. The 3rd shop in mind. Was interested with the provider Mochida Thanks to the measurement and pictures however I did not researc properly. I know the story of magic panel but I did not think it would be that bad. Anyway, the tout hailed me over and I thought, why not, it was 3rd in mind.

The touts :
Guy seems kind. Even said “come in, it is okay to look only and leave” and so I went in. Hailed me to a waiting room that is actually not that bad. The same tout who hailed me returned with 4 photos. 2 available immediately, other 2 I must wait for 30 minutes. Mochida, whom I had in mind was available immediately but I played it cool by saying “I see, I might have to wait for 30minutes.” Long story short, I picked Mochida and they asked a name (fake is also okay they said). Then paid and waited for about 10 minutes. They provided warm towel and ice tea. Overall so far, all looks good. I got the provider whom I was interested and touts were friendly.

The Provider :
Not long after they called my number. Excited, I stood up andled to the stair and loo‘and behol’ the supposedly slender G cup Mochida turns out to be a… giant ball. Yes, you read it right. A giant ball. That arm I dont think I could fully grab it with both hand. So I hope you got what I mean. My hope was destroyed to pieces and it definitely will not rest in peace. But alas, I have paid. I might as well try it out.

The play :
The provider greeted me and put up a hand. I took the gesture and decided to hold her hand as not to be disrespectful. My mind is still dreading over the fact of the disparity between the picture and the real one. Room was on 4th floor and she was already running out of breath on 2nd floor. I was not able to think at all, still dreading. Reaching the room, she pffered a drink and told me to undress. Undressed myself and she folded all my attire one by one and gently drop it in a basket. Was too slow I decided to just loosely fold it myself and drop it in the basket myself. I just wanted it to end asap.

after, she gestured to shower. Sit on the special stool. She cleaned my boy, first time being touched by the girl, with a still conflicting mind and hearts, my boy was not excited at all. She kinda forcefully rubbed it to pull the skin back. It was not painful but it was definitely not exciting. Throughout this part there was barely any communication.

cleaning done and she told me to go get in the bath and so I did. She washed herself and went back to the bed. I did not know what she wanted to do but I enjoyed my solo bath. I love bath tub after all. But all of sudden I smelled ciggarette. I was not sure at first but after few seconds I looked back and saw her smoking. Damn, for real? Is this allowed? Me being the first with a girl and first in soapland have no clue what to expect but I am sure this is not the norm. Anyway, since I was not excited and dreading (how many times have I used thisnword.lol) i did not complain. After one smoke she called over, handed me a robe and told me to sit on the bed. Put a cap on with her mouth but no BJ made at all. all of sudden, told me to stand up, only for her to lay down on bed and told me to do it in Mish. I was still having a hard time getting excited at all and dre…

anyway, in I go and moved myself. She closed her eyes all the time, with fake moans. No expressions. Nothing. as dead as a dead fish can be. So I decided to just rub it fast and be done with it. There was still like 60 minutes left on the clock when I came. Cleaned it and I remembered nothing much. All I remember is that she said its not about the 90 minutes but you came then its done. I got nothing at all after. Shocked and awed by the attitude I went with it. Dressed up and just left. She offered to hold hand again going down stair, in which again out of not being disrespectful, I held her hand. Reached first floor she said something butnit no longer registered in my head. All there was, I lost 27.500 and virginity and my soul.

The ending :
Same tout was standing nearby. Handing me a stamp card and the usual thank you and come again with a god damn smile. For sure, i will NOT come again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
There was actually another provided I was interested in this shop and she was not available. But i do not know if i want to give the other one a try. Also, out of frustration I just rip apart the stamp card and threw it away. Was so annoyed and sad since, while I was mot a devoted person, I tried not to do the deed before marriage. But now I have done it, I aint going home with this dreading ( gonna keep using this word) experience. next review will be Marine Blue at Ikebukuro.

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS DO RESEARCH. ESPECIALLY THE DIARY AND コロミ basically the japanese review column.

Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

I thought it would be another overexaggerating because the site's photos looked great and got bait and switched and never properly asked for her name, but geez, you weren't kidding.

insert the meme:
when her weight starts with a 2...

The silver lining is that at least it's with lbs and not kg. Surely it only went up from here...

• Wow
Reactions: SquidCity
Yipes... had a look at her twitter.

You weren't exagerrating.... if the shop photos were of her at all, they were taken a solid 40kg ago.

I had my eye on Ryo Hattori from Edinburgh, also a soap from the Dream group. But I kept finding bad stories about that group, with 'inaccurate' pictures and all that jazz. In the end when I decided to make my first soap visits back in November, I decided against checking out Edinburgh.

Judging from your experience, maybe I dodged a bullet here.

Reactions: Airnest
So sorry you had to suffer that OP, this is exactly why I'll never do another walk-in again.

I went to prima Donna last March and got a chubby girl myself, but i didn't mind since I like chubby girls. Also she had a good attitude and was cheerful, but did kind of waste time by talking to much. Unfortunately she no longer works at the store, I was gonna do a review for her. I think this store probably has some good providers but you gotta pick the right girl. When the price for the soapland is this cheap, it's easy to run into an unenthusiastic provider.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
chubby.jpg

Found that in her diary. I guess this is a good example why you should do proper investigation if you dont like chubby girls.

I had my eye on Ryo Hattori from Edinburgh, also a soap from the Dream group. But I kept finding bad stories about that group, with 'inaccurate' pictures and all that jazz. In the end when I decided to make my first soap visits back in November, I decided against checking out Edinburgh.

Judging from your experience, maybe I dodged a bullet here.
Yes dream group tends to have the heavy girls in their line up.... i avoid them at all cost ever since my own encounter many many years ago

Every review I’ve seen of dream group has been like this which is enough reason for me to avoid them forever. Sorry that you had this experience, OP

Reactions: Alice
Tbh I wouldn't mind a chubby girl like this but the general attitude and the sentiment of "there's time left but hey you came" is definitely a no go. Thanks for taking one for the team, and I hope your next experience is a good one 👍

Did you notice? Suddenly, there is a wave of virgins on TAG.
This has been going on for quite a while - and unsurprisingly, they're almost all hardcore anime fans, explaining the virginity.

What doesn’t seem to be mentioned much in Dream Group reviews is that there is a simple explanation for the « panel magic » / « heavy photoshop » on girls’ photos : the photos displayed online and on the panel are photos of someone else than the provider, possibly with a vague resemblance to the provider.
This is simply cheaper than doing heavy photoshop work on original photos of the actual provider.

I actually think the diary photo, if accurate, is kinda "Chubby cute" and wouldn't mind.

But yeah, at 90 minutes, "One pop and done" is an immediate no.
That's why it's always important to check diaries first....at least she has recent pictures on Twitter etc. She doesn't hide it and you can see if she is your type.

...I think attitude is the much bigger problem here. Lol, worst part for me was him sitting alone in the bathtub while she sat outside smoking. That made me sad 😥

Fat girls need love to❤️
I have no issues with larger girls - she looks like she's actually pretty cute.

The shop is doing her a great disservice with the misleading photos.

Reactions: plooped
There was actually another provided I was interested in this shop and she was not available. But i do not know if i want to give the other one a try.
I suggest Kaoru.at.yshirt.
or any darling course at yshirt.

unless you are gambling addict.

this review really show new low of this shop maybe. 90 min 1 pop is a level service you dont really expect in japan.

I suggest Kaoru.at.yshirt.
or any darling course at yshirt.

unless you are gambling addict.

this review really show new low of this shop maybe. 90 min 1 pop is a level service you dont really expect in japan.
Well, I went ahead to 2 different shops. The 2nd adventure has been posted. Havent written the 3rd one. But both was good for me.

I have my own guideline now regarding the 3 sizes and obviously diary and twitter research

Reactions: kirayamato
I have no issues with larger girls - she looks like she's actually pretty cute.

The shop is doing her a great disservice with the misleading photos.
Weather she is cute or not I cant say. I personally dont like larger girls. Chubby is one thing but I was not expecting a giant ball. And the whole service was not great. While I managed to construct some conversation, her expression was more to "I wanna get it done quickly". Well I am sorry, I cant even get excited at all.

Reactions: Kalitrad
Status
Not open for further replies.