Guest viewing is limited

Prima Donna (SL) PrimadoNOT

http://www.dream7000.com/primadonna/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chubby is one thing but I was not expecting a giant ball. And the whole service was not great. While I managed to construct some conversation, her expression was more to "I wanna get it done quickly". Well I am sorry, I cant even get excited at all.
I'm going to play devil's advocate here, and say that your reaction to her was probably fairly obvious, and that would have contributed in large part to her attitude - of course, as I said before, this is the shop doing her (and you!) a great disservice with the misleading photos.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here, and say that your reaction to her was probably fairly obvious, and that would have contributed in large part to her attitude - of course, as I said before, this is the shop doing her (and you!) a great disservice with the misleading photos.
True, I know. I tried my best not to show it and kept a smile throughout climbinf the stairs. Man I even stopped a bit to help her get her breath back. Obviously I was still bummed, didnt even opt to kiss and didnt even offer me to brush teeth. Well not like i gonna bother to kiss or do anything else per the story ive written.

But I gotta say, the tout is the kindest among the 3 shops I visited. Maybe it was just him and not the whole crew is kind. I do wish he goes and find a better shop for his kind attitude.

I had my eye on Ryo Hattori from Edinburgh, also a soap from the Dream group. But I kept finding bad stories about that group, with 'inaccurate' pictures and all that jazz. In the end when I decided to make my first soap visits back in November, I decided against checking out Edinburgh.

Judging from your experience, maybe I dodged a bullet here.
Just had her, maybe will write a review later. She is very big, but overall pretty good service and kind. No kissing even though her profile says she likes it.

That's why it's always important to check diaries first....at least she has recent pictures on Twitter etc. She doesn't hide it and you can see if she is your type.

...I think attitude is the much bigger problem here. Lol, worst part for me was him sitting alone in the bathtub while she sat outside smoking. That made me sad 😥
I actually went through her Twitter after seeing this.

Girl has some serious mental health challenges going on, and it looks like it got really bad in late December, so probably around the same time OP saw her. Of course it sucks he got the service he did, but jfc I kinda just want to give her a hug.

She should not be in this industry at the moment for her own wellbeing.

This has been going on for quite a while - and unsurprisingly, they're almost all hardcore anime fans, explaining the virginity.
Some of them are at an age where my sex drive started to taper off. What a waste of many good years.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Some of them are at an age where my sex drive started to taper off. What a waste of many good years.
Well there are also people who come from SEA where religion and stigma is still a thing. People have to be chaste until marriage, may it due to fear of sins or social stigma.

I myself, do fear of both. Hence I never talk this stuff to anyone IRL. Only online. And with how modern dating society and economy is, no wonder people stay single and virgin.

Reactions: Alice
Sorry to hear about the experience OP. I would have been incredibly disappointed and angry (which I don’t get a lot).

You learned a lesson to do better research. Don’t rush a choice, and if possible go to a TAG recommendation. The main function for me of the forum here is to get an idea what’s behind closed doors (and report for other people to know what they don’t).

I wanna know facts far more than subjective experiences.

I wanna know, Body weight, personality, technique etc which most guys will agree on ballpark. Out of the TAG recommendations I’ve tried so far our opinions have been around 75-80% the same.

Your sex drive.
I don’t know what to tell you man, some people just weren’t dealt the right cards in life and are at least trying to make up for it. What’s the point of a post like this aside from calling people losers in a roundabout way?

Well there are also people who come from SEA where religion and stigma is still a thing. People have to be chaste until marriage, may it due to fear of sins or social stigma.

I myself, do fear of both. Hence I never talk this stuff to anyone IRL. Only online. And with how modern dating society and economy is, no wonder people stay single and virgin.
I was born and raised in the darkest of Catholizism, indoctrinated that I would roast in hell if I would have a simgle impure thought, not to mention defiling myself, or, perish the idea, SEX. Even nocturnal emissions were considered a sin. This didn't keep me from having sex the second it was legally permitted.

SEA is mostly Buddhist, and it's got nothing on Catholizism in terms of restrictive morality. It's stance on sex is that one shouldn't do it in excess. Which leaves wide room for interpretation.

A good sex life is directly related to happiness. No sense in wasting precious years unhappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
I was born and raised in the darkest of Catholizism, indoctrinated that I would roast I hell if I would have a simgle impure thought, not to mention defiling myself, or, perish the idea, SEX. Even nocturnal emissions were considered a sin. This didn't keep me from having sex the second it was legally permitted. SEA is mostly Buddhist, and it's got nothing on Catholizism in terms of restrictive morality.

A good sex life is directly related to happiness. No sense in wasting precious years unhappy.
My good sir, if you do not know how SEA society work, I would advice you against talking as if you are SEA people.

Perhaps within the next 10 20 years the society norm would change. The old generation stigmatize unchaste people, men or women. Obviously, in men case its easier to hide than women but that is not the main topic.

We still try to respect our parent's view. And the case on point, SEA people see chaste is important, may it be due to religion or society norm.

Although, I would say half of my friends are not chaste. So yeah, it is shifting probably.

Just had her, maybe will write a review later. She is very big, but overall pretty good service and kind. No kissing even though her profile says she likes it.
I don't think there's any recent reviews of Edinburgh so it'd be nice to have one around instead of a billion Y-Shirt Kaoru reviews. Nothing against the people who like her.

Dream group seems to have a bad rep, but there might be some good providers we miss out on if we generalize too much.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
I don't think there's any recent reviews of Edinburgh so it'd be nice to have one around instead of a billion Y-Shirt Kaoru reviews. Nothing against the people who like her.

Dream group seems to have a bad rep, but there might be some good providers we miss out on if we generalize too much.
Yes, I've been to dream group 3 times recently. There are some good providers there but it is a gamble for sure. If you like thicc or bbw girls, dream group seems to be the place to go.

Never complain about the lack of a review. Write one. Or two.

Reactions: Airnest and Alice
Ya. I’ve said this about Kaoru and the flood gates opened…

The theory is it’s supposed to encourage newbies to see her and write a review and then write more…

I guess there’s some evidence for that… dunno. Haven’t been here long enough and read well enough.

Nothing against any of you, no need to get so defensive. Sorry if it came out badly but my intention was more of a remark about how some other soaps don't have much recent reviews or info.

I just went in November, so probably won't be back so soon. But I will write more reviews if I get another chance. I kinda have an eye on Tiara. I had an eye on a girl there called Ten, but her twitter profile had foreigner NG on it so I decided against going. But I saw a review of a different girl from the same shop, and there's a number of other girls on their roster which interest me, so the shop seems foreigner friendly and might be worth a go even if Ten is off the table.

Yes, I've been to dream group 3 times recently. There are some good providers there but it is a gamble for sure. If you like thicc or bbw girls, dream group seems to be the place to go.
I think I like thicker girls but I haven't done this long enough to know my limits. Mirai from Club39 has some meat on her but she's hardly what I call BBW.

I think OP's girl is probably too much for me. I discovered Hatori by accidentally stumbling on her twitter and I'm fine with the pictures on there. Kei looks nice too but her twitter photos are a bit sparse which makes me wary.

Dream Group seems to have a very strong photo game going on their website, but its probably best for us to be careful. Thankfully the girls twitters are linked on their website so its not too hard to so some simple diggging.

Last edited:
Nothing against any of you, no need to get so defensive. Sorry if it came out badly but my intention was more of a remark about how some other soaps don't have much recent reviews or info.

I just went in November, so probably won't be back so soon. But I will write more reviews if I get another chance. I kinda have an eye on Tiara. I had an eye on a girl there called Ten, but her twitter profile had foreigner NG on it so I decided against going. But I saw a review of a different girl from the same shop, and there's a number of other girls on their roster which interest me, so the shop seems foreigner friendly and might be worth a go even if Ten is off the table.

I think I like thicker girls but I haven't done this long enough to know my limits. Mirai from Club39 has some meat on her but she's hardly what I call BBW.

I think OP's girl is probably too much for me. I discovered Hatori by accidentally stumbling on her twitter and I'm fine with the pictures on there. Kei looks nice too but her twitter photos are a bit sparse which makes me wary.

Dream Group seems to have a very strong photo game going on their website, but its probably best for us to be careful. Thankfully the girls twitters are linked on their website so its not too hard to so some simple diggging.
Hatori is probably a lot bigger than you think! She is good at hiding her weight on twitter posts

Hatori is probably a lot bigger than you think! She is good at hiding her weight on twitter posts
I still want to get my hands on 100+cm boobs one day and I guess I'll just learn the hard way or be pleasantly surprised at whatever extra that comes with. Price isn't bad either. No gaijin tax as well?

Tiara is foreigner friendly although you will be slapped with the standard 10k tax. The girl may decide to waive it once you become a regular or something, so i guess at least the entire 10k goes to the girl.

Also foreigners wait in a small dingy waiting room that can only fit like 2 person, so.... that is a little bit of biased treatment, but if you ok with that then it maybe a good place to try out some new girls.

Tiara is foreigner friendly although you will be slapped with the standard 10k tax. The girl may decide to waive it once you become a regular or something, so i guess at least the entire 10k goes to the girl.

Also foreigners wait in a small dingy waiting room that can only fit like 2 person, so.... that is a little bit of biased treatment, but if you ok with that then it maybe a good place to try out some new girls.
Also NS for Japanese people if I’m correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.