Guest viewing is limited

Prima Donna (SL) PrimadoNOT

http://www.dream7000.com/primadonna/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also NS for Japanese people if I’m correct.
Well NS is very common for Japanese not for foreigners. Idol KKS is also NS but only for Japanese. I played it safe and admit i was a gaijin since my look can easily pass as japanese

I still want to get my hands on 100+cm boobs one day and I guess I'll just learn the hard way or be pleasantly surprised at whatever extra that comes with. Price isn't bad either. No gaijin tax as well?
No gaijin tax! Pretty good right? I don't think you can go wrong with hatori if you want someone with good service and young, likes video games. But like I said she is very big! Be prepared! Luckily I like big girls.

Reactions: Alice
Nothing against any of you, no need to get so defensive. Sorry if it came out badly but my intention was more of a remark about how some other soaps don't have much recent reviews or info.
You’re right. Some people get overly defensive over Kaoru. I wondered the same thing. It takes space from unknown providers who could be reviewed.

The theory is it’s encouraging for new members to see multiple reviews on her, try her services and write reviews. I guess maybe it could be encouraging… sure.

It’s a matter of that VS taking up the space on the same provider and what’s more valuable. Apparently the forum agrees the encouragement is more valuable.

And yes. No one has anything against Kaoru personally to get defensive against. I’m sure she’s a nice person.

You’re right. Some people get overly defensive over Kaoru. I wondered the same thing. It takes space from unknown providers who could be reviewed.

This is a digital message board....it doesn't take up space at all.
I have never met Kaoru, so no reason for me to defend her, but if she gets another 100 reviews I am fine with it. She made a lot of people super happy, so she deserves the praise.....and this doesn't take away from anyone else.

The theory is it’s encouraging for new members to see multiple reviews on her, try her services and write reviews. I guess maybe it could be encouraging… sure.

It’s a matter of that VS taking up the space on the same provider and what’s more valuable. Apparently the forum agrees the encouragement is more valuable.

And yes. No one has anything against Kaoru personally to get defensive against. I’m sure she’s a nice person.
This is a digital message board....it doesn't take up space at all.
I have never met Kaoru, so no reason for me to defend her, but if she gets another 100 reviews I am fine with it. She made a lot of people super happy, so she deserves the praise.....and this doesn't take away from anyone else.
I don’t see how it would take away space either. People can still upload reviews from other providers as well.
If there are no reviews of someone, it’s probably because people have not met her yet or if they felt like it wasn’t worth mentioning (neither good or bad) or if they do like her but don’t want to share the intel because they think other people might mess up a good thing. Doesn’t have anything to do with how many reviews of Kaoru there are.

Even with the flood of Kaoru reviews, if you actually look at the release batches you'll see she gets at most two or three reviews in a good one. Last batch was only 1 out of 30. This is not reddit, anyway, threads don't fall off and become uninteractable after a day or two of inactivity.

I myself did get encouraged by it and I have a review for the next batch on the NH board which I wasn't even going to post originally, but decided to because I like the culture of this board. And would be posting a lot more stupid and potentially embarassing reviews if I was still in Japan, LOL. But alas I have to wait a bit to go again.

Luckily I like big girls.
Hell yeah, big girls also have a lot to offer. Service is where it's at : a slimmer woman with poor attitude is so uninspiring. Curves and fun !
But alas I have to wait a bit to go again.
You and me both, stay strong brother, planning for the next time is also part of the fun in our situation.

I had my eye on Ryo Hattori from Edinburgh, also a soap from the Dream group. But I kept finding bad stories about that group, with 'inaccurate' pictures and all that jazz. In the end when I decided to make my first soap visits back in November, I decided against checking out Edinburgh.

Judging from your experience, maybe I dodged a bullet here.
My first soapland was also with Dream group which a found out later on had a shitty reputation. Other than having an older woman ( I was late 20s, woman was probably early 30s or mid 30s for my first soap, (didn’t know about Yoshiwara age that time) my experience there wasn’t horrible. It was OK for what I paid for.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Well there are also people who come from SEA where religion and stigma is still a thing. People have to be chaste until marriage, may it due to fear of sins or social stigma.

I myself, do fear of both. Hence I never talk this stuff to anyone IRL. Only online. And with how modern dating society and economy is, no wonder people stay single and virgin.
For women, sure. But it’s the opposite for men. Men can’t wait to get rid of their V-card. The not good looking ones pay to get rid of it.

It’s not Kaoru’s fault that dudes that see her write lots of reviews for her. For the record, I haven’t seen or plan to see her and I skip reading her reviews (which I suggest you do too, if it bothers you) Her reputation is well deserved, as only Manami and @Alice have reached her legendary status here on TAG. If you want more reviews of different providers, you should go out there and see more of the Marine Blue and Lovely Hand girls and write reviews about them. We especially are looking forward to your Marine Blue reviews where you go to soaps but don’t fuck any of them. I sure the girls are happy that you’re easy to please. For the record, I enjoy reading your reviews even if no fucking ever happens and the constant rants about fat and non skinny providers. Cheers! 😉

It’s because there are 50+ reviews on her so she is a common talking point on the forum.
You should throw one more into the pile, I am curious to see where she ranks in your Soap Provider Fitness Test. 😁
Just to clarify, I have no beef with you, I just find your typical focus quite peculiar: I wouldn't expect top tier fitness off a provider unless she's in a premium shop or explicitly advertised as such. As long as I don't get Mochida'd unaware it's fine, hell she'd be fine with fair advertising too, I'm not against a chubbier girl at all.

I don’t see how it would take away space either.
To be fair I don’t know the actual influx of reviews but…

We are limited to 30 a batch. The slots used on Kaoru could be used on unknown providers and less reviewed soaps…

So… in a month say 5 slots used on Kaoru mean 5 unknowns don’t get reviewed.

Thats the logic.

Many of us use reviews to take a recommendation on a provider and see her. One Kaoru review for us since we’ve seen dozens means one less potential shop/provider to go to. So it’s like cutting down 30 possibilities to 29. Hope that make sense… that’s what it is. It’s how some people utilize the forum.

And again. It has nothing to do with Kaoru. It could be anyone that got revived 50 times.

(People don’t mean space as in memory/megs etc)

To be fair I don’t know the actual influx of reviews but…

We are limited to 30 a batch. The slots used on Kaoru could be used on unknown providers and less reviewed soaps…

So… in a month say 5 slots used on Kaoru mean 5 unknowns don’t get reviewed.

Thats the logic.

Many of us use reviews to take a recommendation on a provider and see her. One Kaoru review for us since we’ve seen dozens means one less potential shop/provider to go to. So it’s like cutting down 30 possibilities to 29. Hope that make sense… that’s what it is.

(People don’t mean space as in memory/megs etc)
Not trying to be nitpicky or to speak for @TAG Manager, but the last four batches were 40 already to ease the backpressure of the holidays influx of reviews. The admin is not that inflexible and I think if there was a month where 20 people went in an eskimo bros. excursion to Y-Shirt he'd either spread those 20 reviews out or just post them all at once alongside the "normal" reviews.

Not trying to be nitpicky or to speak for @TAG Manager, but the last four batches were 40 already to ease the backpressure of the holidays influx of reviews. The admin is not that inflexible and I think if there was a month where 20 people went in an eskimo bros. excursion to Y-Shirt he'd either spread those 20 reviews out or just post them all at once alongside the "normal" reviews.
Those were special end year reviews. The regular yearly reviews are 30 a batch as far as I know.

The 40 was a happy new year special batch and the other were the last of 2023.

Those were exceptions, right?

Those were special end year reviews. The regular yearly reviews are 30 a batch as far as I know.

The 40 was a happy new year special batch and the other were the last of 2023.

Those were exceptions, right?
If there isn't anything wrong with a review it gets published so please just stop it. And worthy providers will still be there no matter if a review is published today or 2 weeks later.

I apologize again for speaking out of line initially which started all this. I was also one of the many who took the first plunge a few months back.

In hindsight all the Kaoru reviews are a sign of a good thing. Many people managed to get it done safely and had a good time due to the reviews and community here.

Unfortunately every now and then we get a cautionary tale like with OP, but we live and we learn.

We will split off these posts later today.

I apologize again for speaking out of line initially which started all this. I was also one of the many who took the first plunge a few months back.

In hindsight all the Kaoru reviews are a sign of a good thing. Many people managed to get it done safely and had a good time due to the reviews and community here.

Unfortunately every now and then we get a cautionary tale like with OP, but we live and we learn.
There’s a reason why us vets recommend Kaoru ad nauseum. For those noobs, virgins, non Japanese speakers or first time trying to P4P enjoyable, we want then to have great time and have their first time playing worth repeating. If your first P4P was disastrous, it might put you off P4P and never try again. Y-shirts Kaoru is almost impossible to fuck up, she might not be physically your type but her service and GFE is phenomenal according to those who’ve seen her.

I feel for you OP, but at the same time you made me smile with your review. Good luck on your next play OP.
Thank you. The next 2 adventures were great. I would like to redo my 2nd adventure with longer session but alas i am not in Japan anymore. And I love how cute the 3rd one was.

Time to work my ass off until i can visit JP every 2 mo lol

I think I like thicker girls but I haven't done this long enough to know my limits.
Try Rino at Versaille, if you have the chance and want to drop the ridiculous amount of yen it costs us foreigners. She is BBW and really cute face and personality and not fat, just big.
Met her a year ago, for one of my first times, and just went in semi-blind, after looking at her face in diary pics. Beautiful face and eyes, but a BBW for sure, which was too much for my taste, so never went back.
Also, gaijin tax and fully covered in that shop kind of sucks...

But Rino is a BBW and a real squirt queen. Puts Club 39 Alice to shame. Squirt with the power of a fire hose.

Status
Not open for further replies.