Guest viewing is limited

Prima Donna (SL) PrimadoNOT

http://www.dream7000.com/primadonna/
Status
Not open for further replies.
So… in a month say 5 slots used on Kaoru mean 5 unknowns don’t get reviewed.

Thats the logic.

Well, faulty logic is logic too so I give you that. But your conclusion is made based on an unsound argument.

If you were right then there would be a bunch of reviews from the times ancient that are just stored in the vaults of TAG because they never got published. That is not the case, even while the batches usually have that 30 reviews you mentioned if there are more reviews then they just ramp up and publish more batches.

If you for example look at the announcement of the batch on 11th of this month it specifically says all reviews done in 2023 are now published.

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
Try Rino at Versaille, if you have the chance and want to drop the ridiculous amount of yen it costs us foreigners. She is BBW and really cute face and personality and not fat, just big.
Met her a year ago, for one of my first times, and just went in semi-blind, after looking at her face in diary pics. Beautiful face and eyes, but a BBW for sure, which was too much for my taste, so never went back.
Also, gaijin tax and fully covered in that shop kind of sucks...

But Rino is a BBW and a real squirt queen. Puts Club 39 Alice to shame. Squirt with the power of a fire hose.
Sounds like my type! How much does she cost? I noticed she is akafuda rank, which might be cheaper than platinum rank?

Reactions: Alice and SpecialK
To be fair I don’t know the actual influx of reviews but…

We are limited to 30 a batch. The slots used on Kaoru could be used on unknown providers and less reviewed soaps…
You're a bit wrong. No review gets skipped so long as it meets other requirements. Even if Kaoru had 5 reviews in one batch, that doesn't mean some reviews are left out, they are just in the next batch.
They are done in submission order and none just get stored somewhere for a rainy day.

We aim for 30 reviews a batch and sometimes extend this depending on volume. There are 68 reviews in the queue right now, the next 30 in chronological order will be released this weekend and then the next 30 after that. If we hit 80 in a queue, the release batch will be upped to 35 or 40.

There may be at least 1 review for Kaoru in the next batch, there are are at least 2 for Kaoru in total, but the 2nd one was just made on Tuesday this past week.

She is BBW and really cute face and personality and not fat, just big.
Especially to the many virgins that found TAG, I recommend trying it all out: BBW and skinny, mature and young, domme and submissive, even straight and gay. This way, you'll quickly find out how you are wired, and once you know, you will automatically go whole hog with what you are wired for. When I was very young,. I was indoctrinated that I should pursue the tall blonde with the big tits. I found them, but they didn't turn me on. I thought I had a low sex drive. Then I was found by a flat chested black haired one who wore a collar. WHOOOO!
I quickly moved to Japan.

So virgins, get some variety.

Especially to the many virgins that found TAG, I recommend trying it all out: BBW and skinny, mature and young, domme and submissive, even straight and gay. This way, you'll quickly find out how you are wired, and once you know, you will automatically go whole hog with what you are wired for. When I was very young,. I was indoctrinated that I should pursue the tall blonde with the big tits. I found them, but they didn't turn me on. I thought I had a low sex drive. Then I was found by a flat chested black haired one who wore a collar. WHOOOO!
I quickly moved to Japan.

So virgins, get some variety.
send them to janjan

You're a bit wrong. No review gets skipped so long as it meets other requirements. Even if Kaoru had 5 reviews in one batch, that doesn't some reviews are left out, they are just in the next batch.
They are done in submission order and none just get stored somewhere for a rainy day.

We aim for 30 reviews a batch and sometimes extend this depending on volume. There are 68 reviews in the queue right now, the next 30 in chronological order will be released this weekend and then the next 30 after that. If we hit 80 in a queue, the release batch will be upped to 35 or 40.

There may be at least 1 review for Kaoru in the next batch, there are are at least 2 for Kaoru in total, but the 2nd one was just made on Tuesday this past week.
So it basically delays variance.

I mean, if you get say 35 new ones including Kaoru, but choose her over a never before seen one, that means the new information is delayed until the next batch since you almost always use only 30.

However, that new information is almost always more useful to those who already know Kaoru. So… when some people keep seeing Kaoru they are expressing some minor frustration it could be an unknown instead.

That’s what happens. It’s not a mystery or something that has different points of views. It’s what people think from seeing multiple reviews on the same person.

So, instead of getting mad at these people or taking it as a Kaoru attack, as a long term member just explain to them the logic.

So it basically delays variance
If 30-40 reviews isn't enough variance, then I'm sorry... you'd best find somewhere else that meets your requirements. No offense.
That's sort of spitting in the faces of those who make an effort (like yourself) to write these.

Especially to the many virgins that found TAG, I recommend trying it all out: BBW and skinny, mature and young, domme and submissive, even straight and gay. This way, you'll quickly find out how you are wired, and once you know, you will automatically go whole hog with what you are wired for.

Second that! You have to see a bunch of girls to know what you like....of course a lot of girls are attractive, but what really turns you on visually and when it comes to character is hidden deep within your subconscious. No use to find out why, but good to know what pushes your buttons.

Reactions: Alice and Babaram
If 30-40 reviews isn't enough variance, then I'm sorry... you'd best find somewhere else that meets your requirements. No offense.
That's sort of spitting in the faces of those who make an effort (like yourself) to write these.
I was just explaining why some people say that about Kaoru.

Thats all.

It’s something new people naturally contemplate when seeing so many repeats. And probably will continue to once in a while.

I was just explaining why some people say that about Kaoru.

Thats all.

It’s something new people naturally contemplate when seeing so many repeats. And probably will continue to once in a while.
That’s mostly just you though. I don’t read the NH reviews, the Indy reviews and the International reviews. I don’t even read the Kaori reviews, since I pretty much know how it goes. As @TAG Manager said 30-40 reviews is enough variance. You keep repeating yourself and your argument and nobody gives a fuck about it, no one is even taking your side. Is your IQ and reading comprehension that low? Just drop it, you are just making yourself look more stupid than you already are. While you may not be posting offensive stuff on TAG, you already are a laughingstock here because of your many dumb takes. (I’m not trying to tell you to stop posting them though, coz you're providing us with the lulz) I mean who goes to a soapland and doesn’t get FS?

Last edited:
SEA is mostly Buddhist, and it's got nothing on Catholizism in terms of restrictive morality. It's stance on sex is that one shouldn't do it in excess. Which leaves wide room for interpretation.
2 out of 5 ASEANs are Muslim, and as fellow Abrahamic religions, Islam's pretty tight at that front as well
... the religion where you can have as many wives as you can afford.
Not more than four still

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
2 out of 5 ASEANs are Muslim, and as fellow Abrahamic religions, Islam's pretty tight at that front as well

Though as the one and only Muslim girl I ever hooked up said to me in the morning when I was confused to hear she ain't Christian "I might be a Muslim but I am not dumb".

I still cherish her memory, I mean it's not every day you are told your dick is so good it's fine to skip work and get fired for it.

Not more than four still

Most of us cannot really afford even one though.

That’s mostly just you though. I don’t read the NH reviews, the Indy reviews and the International reviews. I don’t even read the Kaori reviews, since I pretty much know how it goes. As @TAG Manager said 30-40 reviews is enough variance. You keep repeating yourself and your argument and nobody gives a fuck about it, no one is even taking your side. Is your IQ and reading comprehension that low? Just drop it, you are just making yourself look more stupid than you already are. While you may not be posting offensive stuff on TAG, you already are a laughingstock here because of your many dumb takes. (I’m not trying to tell you to stop posting them though, coz you're providing us with the lulz) I mean who goes to a soapland and doesn’t get FS?
Come on now, bud.

It's not nice to pick on retards.

Reactions: Airnest
send them to janjan
1706376470965.jpeg

Reactions: Alice and Airnest
Status
Not open for further replies.