Query about casual hook ups?

How come this kind of message didn’t pop up SOONER ? We are all getting old , guys …
Good question. :p Does maturity lose some of it's aggressiveness?

Reactions: Frenchy
@CA33, you’re like a breath of fresh air here.
I usually pay, but if she insists to pay I let her go. Then, next day I buy a small gift for her.
My semen is salty, like me. Maybe that’s why I tend to have high blood pressure. :ROFLMAO: My girlfriend likes to kiss me after I cum in her mouth, she swallowed it all, but the taste remains. In return, I deep kiss her after she came in my mouth. It turnes her on a lot.
BTW, without offending, may I ask what your fluid taste like? I would like to compare it to the umami’s taste of my girlfriend's.

I usually pay, but if she insists to pay I let her go. Then, next day I buy a small gift for her.
My semen is salty, like me. Maybe that’s why I tend to have high blood pressure. :ROFLMAO: My girlfriend likes to kiss me after I cum in her mouth, she swallowed it all, but the taste remains. In return, I deep kiss her after she came in my mouth. It turnes her on a lot.
BTW, without offending, may I ask what your fluid taste like? I would like to compare it to the umami’s taste of my girlfriend's.
Wow! Now that’s an original and may I say truely admirable way to propose to an unknown lady to go down on her . Bravo!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

on the scale of 1-10 how much men love it if their partner swallow their cum? TYIA
Personally never cared and just appreciated a good blowjob. It's rare that I come by getting blown anyway, so after jacking off with her teasing I'll say when I'm coming and let her decide what to do.

No idea if this is accurate or not as I've never had the inclination to conduct tests feasting on my own spooge, but in college I was told by a female classmate that males can make their semen taste significantly better by consuming celery. Never was much of a considertation for me as, to be honest, I've rarely gotten off merely from a BJ, and more importantly, if a girl were ever to offer to swallow, she obviously 1) likes me enough, 2) wants something from me badly enough or 3) was paid enough that I really couldn't care less how awful it tastes.

Personally, I don't get turned on by girls swallowing. I actually don't care for it. Oh, and random thought...gay guys really do have it made. Every guy knows exactly how he'd suck his own dick. I think I'd give a phenomenal blowjob. I don't see a situation in this life where that comes to fruition (although there's a price for everything) so I guess the world will never know.
oh! #1 & #2 :)

Arigatou! & thank you for the question, i will conduct an experiment later :)
a. before O? b. after O?

I offered to split the hotel fee for our meeting but he declined in our first meeting, so i said i will pay the next. However, i was not familiar to the next place we went so he paid again. Then after our session, I ask if I could pay for the hotel fee, but he said no. So if a guy said no? i should take it as NO? I dont want to be pushy so I let it go~
I like it when the girl offers to pay. It makes me not feel like a wallet even though I’m willing to cover the cost no problem.

Not a hotel, but sometimes the girl I’m with will take the dinner receipt and insist on paying for me. I like that even better. It shows me she’s a giver. She’s not just suggesting only with words she’s willing to pay her portion but to want to pay mine too and even insisting on doing so. Extra points in my book.

on the scale of 1-10 how much men love it if their partner swallow their cum? TYIA
Of course 10. 😳

Reactions: Frenchy and CA33
What the fuck did this turn into? Some scientific study?! May as well throw age, height, weight, blood-type, hair colour, last time you they went to CoCo Ichi into it for proper results!

Now I want to ask what @CA33 thinks of cum facials?
I am the forum artist, and have painted a lot of pretty pictures.
Not a brag but I once got yelled at for not properly feeding her a well deserved protein snack. She was quite upset that I wasted my seed by not depositing it into her mouth. A mistake I have never made again.

Reactions: CA33 and Frenchy
What the fuck did this turn into? Some scientific study?! May as well throw age, height, weight, blood-type, hair colour, last time you they went to CoCo Ichi into it for proper results!

What did think it will turn to when we discuss Important Things? Of course it will be science. What did you expect? Voodoo or angel therapy?

Your list of the variables is a good start, though I am planning to approach from different perspective and am willing to gather a test group of a dozen or so spinners who then can evaluate the taste after different diets.

No need to thank, that's just who I am, always willing to help.

I was there just earlier today because they have soup curry there for December. Decent, shit portion size tho but ngl, couldn't tell ya the difference between that and what I had in "proper" places in Sapporo!

You know what's even hotter? Letting it spill out and run down your chin. :D

Reactions: CA33
oh! i looked up google first;)
i never had facials before, but if the partner like it and i like him:) why not?

Never mind the explosion on her face, I cannot imagine the explosion that is dear @CA33 ’s DM inbox thanks to this thread.
Anyway happy to see women enjoying themselves and this board. Hope you continue to feel welcome and happy to participate.

oh! i looked up google first;)
i never had facials before, but if the partner like it and i like him:) why not?
Canvas Look This GIF by Plieger