Guest viewing is limited

Question About Pua In Countryside, And Eye-contact

Thanks for the advice, Solong.

How about texting? How many texts do you send before setting a date? The type of girls I'm approaching are what I'd call quality women... students, workers, etc.

Quality is also relative to personal tastes. Be that as it may, women that various guys think are "lower" quality or "easy" can actually be as difficult as quality women. This is due to insecurity about body or looks (they may not believe you really like them), she sees you as an opportunity to do bad things to as they think more popular women do (her revenge fantasy), etc...

Texting

I don't play the endless back and forth messaging game. You get trapped into attention whores playing around. I focus more on us meeting. As a general rule of thumb, if a woman doesn't agree to meet me within 10 days of initial contact, I delete her contact.

I often send just between 3 to 7 messages before setting a date. If she's enthusiastic, then ask her out, don't beat around the bush. You can also look at it in terms of time. I will ask her out around 2 to 3 days after initial contact. And usually 3 days before we are to meet. Like ask her out Tuesday, if we are to meet Friday. Wednesday, if want a Saturday meet.

Note- Try to avoid asking women out at the last second or day before. I've noticed guys who are silly like that, and get turned down. You can pull that with a girlfriend or sex-friend, but often not with a new woman. Many Japanese are more rigid about their schedules. And asking on the weekends is often too late. If SHE asks you out at the last minute or day before, that can be fine. Might even be her giving you a booty call.

Lastly, try giving options. Give her a couple days to meet like Thursday or Saturday, versus just Friday. And often with Japanese women, if she says that she can't meet, ask her to suggest when she can or alternative days. That's also a litmus test of if she's feeling you or not. Many Japanese don't know to suggest alternative days to meet. They will just answer your question and not think of alternatives, so you will have to bring that up.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
I find texting difficult. I have "player, and looking for fun, no drama" on my profile. As you might guess, it mainly attracts 40's women. But I had one 30's hottie initiate conversation but I think I kept it too formal (hobbies, why in tokyo vs your hometown) too much and it wasn't in the theme of my introduction. So she quickly slowed her conversation to null. The thing is, I'm not really sure they actually understand the intro so I don't want to come off the way wrong way (if they misunderstood my intro). I find texting honestly to be hard as hell compared to face to face. Even getting them to meetup is difficult as hell. They usually shy away from the invitation as if it never was asked.
In one case I decided to test my Jamaican friends ways. He directed me everything to say to a girl from Taiwan. It was completely loaded with flattery, stuff I would never say, probing, etc. But damn, it got this girl hooked in 24 hours that I couldn't make her stop contacting me for days afterwards. It was too much, and not fit to my true self to say the stuff he says. But it surprised me how gullible some women can be if I could so easily copy such words.

Last edited:
I find texting difficult. I have "player, and looking for fun, no drama" on my profile. As you might guess, it mainly attracts 40's women. But I had one 30's hottie initiate conversation but I think I kept it too formal (hobbies, why in tokyo vs your hometown) too much and it wasn't in the theme of my introduction. So she quickly slowed her conversation to null. The thing is, I'm not really sure they actually understand the intro so I don't want to come off the way wrong way (if they misunderstood my intro). I find texting honestly to be hard as hell compared to face to face. Even getting them to meetup is difficult as hell. They usually shy away from the invitation as if it never was asked.
In one case I decided to test my Jamaican friends ways. He directed me everything to say to a girl from Taiwan. It was completely loaded with flattery, stuff I would never say, probing, etc. But damn, it got this girl hooked in 24 hours that I couldn't make her stop contacting me for days afterwards. It was too much, and not fit to my true self to say the stuff he says. But it surprised me how gullible some women can be if I could so easily copy such words.
I think what you text and what works is all relative, that's why I'm more adamant about time frame, then text content. Flattery might work on one women, then the same approach totally fail on the next.

However, whatever DOES work for you, SAVE it. Over time you can accumulate 3 to several proven message approaches. You can then alternate among them, and they work with a wide group of women.

Not Solong, but hey I'll throw in my two cents. =)

From what I've heard from other gamers, Hiroshima is a bit out there, but Osaka isn't that far away, nor is Kyoto. Those two, I know for a fact are big, thriving cities. Maybe take a weekend, grab a hotel and hit the streets/bars/clubs every so often? Don't fall into the trap of thinking that a girl in Osaka won't come visit in the boonies, there are plenty that are more than willing to for a guy she likes.

Thanks for the input static. It's funny, with all my failure here, I approached one woman who was walking quickly, wearing headphones, tried the indirect approach and we both walked together, and I found out she was from Kobe and was visiting for a concert. She was totally down with spending the weekend with me when I visit Kobe. Still enforces the view that here's not the best place for this stuff!

Thanks for the input static. It's funny, with all my failure here, I approached one woman who was walking quickly, wearing headphones, tried the indirect approach and we both walked together, and I found out she was from Kobe and was visiting for a concert. She was totally down with spending the weekend with me when I visit Kobe. Still enforces the view that here's not the best place for this stuff!

Minor knit pick, I wouldn't look at anything as a failure unless you failed to learn something from the encounter as a whole. If you check some of Sinapse's posts about "Right Action," this is really the mentality you should adopt to really keep steam going. This is also what the community refers to when talking about not being dependent on the outcome.

You meet a girl, she flat out rejects your ass. Was that a failure? No, you approached. More often than not, girls aren't rejecting you when you approach them off the streets. Maybe their dog just died and their in a shit mood. Maybe they're in a rush to meet their boyfriend, maybe they just got approached 50 times prior to you and are already in a shit mood when you ask her for directions. Point is, you don't know, and none of the above mentioned scenarios are even remotely under your control. To me, you should count the fact that you approached as a success rather than a failure. The only thing you can really control are your own actions, and you will make mistakes. However, every "failure" I've had has taught me powerful lessons and ultimately made me a better gamer. With that in mind, I don't consider them failures in the slightest. In fact, there was a time where I was intentionally pushing for the "failures" because those were what made me grow and get better. By pushing for failures, I was going after the harder sets, pushing the interactions farther than I could have ever imagined were socially acceptable (not breaking laws) and ultimately learning that the so-called boundaries are actually way farther than you could possibly imagine.

I think that's amazing that you pushed yourself to approach the fast-walking-headphone-wearing girl. Most guys wouldn't even try, so major kudos for that!