Question for couples about swinging...

Yes, certainly that, but also more in many cases. A guy arriving as part of a couple will be evaluated differently as a potential partner by the other women there, some of them at least, I think.

-Ww

In the pickup world, that is called being preselected by women. If that lady is with that guy, then he must be alright. He must have something going for him. Furthermore, if the man comes in as a couple, then the ladies will have their guards down because they no longer feel the need to defend against his pick up moves, as he is already paired up. He can then wow them with his charm and wit, as they are now fully listening to him without the filter of "this guy is just trying to get in my pants."

In the pickup world, that is called being preselected by women. If that lady is with that guy, then he must be alright. He must have something going for him. Furthermore, if the man comes in as a couple, then the ladies will have their guards down because they no longer feel the need to defend against his pick up moves, as he is already paired up. He can then wow them with his charm and wit, as they are now fully listening to him without the filter of "this guy is just trying to get in my pants."

Precisely.

-Ww

Reactions: Troilist
But that rule was restrictive to me too because I entered with "my" girl as single and there were couples who wanted to play with us but couldn't because she couldn't join...
Thanks again for sharing the rules, first-hand experience. Curious why you & your SF were designated as "singles". You had to "prove" to the staff you were a couple, or you honestly revealed you weren't?

Thanks again for sharing the rules, first-hand experience. Curious why you & your SF were designated as "singles". You had to "prove" to the staff you were a couple, or you honestly revealed you weren't?
It was our choice, she came there before and explained the rules to me. If we went in as couples I wouldn't have been able to play with single girls as they are not allowed to play with couples. Also my SF was interested in playing with a girl in particular and that girl was entering as a single and didn't want to go in as a couple with the guy who was with us.

One fact that argues for nurture easily restraining nature with regards to sex as discussed above are the cultural norms of a number of places - specifically the Inuit and a number of remote, central Asian hill tribes - where visitors are encouraged to have sex with their women. The theory, as I understand it, is that these societies were more successful because they mixed genes from distant pools rather than being restricted to a small, and generally incestuous, village gene pool.

One fact that argues for nurture easily restraining nature with regards to sex as discussed above are the cultural norms of a number of places - specifically the Inuit and a number of remote, central Asian hill tribes - where visitors are encouraged to have sex with their women. The theory, as I understand it, is that these societies were more successful because they mixed genes from distant pools rather than being restricted to a small, and generally incestuous, village gene pool.
Yes, i have also heard stories about certain tribes where all the guys have sex with the women and they believe the baby is part of all of them. So its not like every society in the world is traditionally monogamous.

Reactions: Wwanderer