Guest viewing is limited

Rampage In Fukuoka: 7 Snls In 3 Days!

I wonder if you flat out told the women in advance that you were going to ditch them afterwards that you would be quite so successful. While I don't doubt that some knew what was happening, it sounds like others expected more was going to happen, whether it be a second meeting or a relationship of some sort.

Some women are only in it just for the sex / fun / conversation, some presumably want more. Since sometimes I want to see them more and sometimes they want to see me more.. It's balanced. Surprisingly people don't really think of women as looking for one night stands very much.. But yes they do, and discard guys afterwards.. it's just par for the course

Yuck, this all sounds super rape-y.

I wonder if you flat out told the women in advance that you were going to ditch them afterwards that you would be quite so successful. While I don't doubt that some knew what was happening, it sounds like others expected more was going to happen, whether it be a second meeting or a relationship of some sort.
I don't get where "rape-y" or "kind of rape" comes in. That's where I think a feminist mindset contaminants interactions between men and women, to the point of insanity. Like the guy (yet somehow not the female) has to ask permission for every action, and as if the female is a child, who doesn't have a brain to verbally say "no" or make decisions. Particularly dangerous, is the concept that anything initiated by the guy or not specifically defined, is "rape-y". However, somehow this isn't so for women.

It is possible for a woman to feel pain from vaginal penetration and ask a man to stop, and then perform some other sexual behavior, like give him a blow job. This can be would the couple agrees to do non-verbally, and demonstrated by actions.

Some women are only in it just for the sex / fun / conversation, some presumably want more. Since sometimes I want to see them more and sometimes they want to see me more.. It's balanced. Surprisingly people don't really think of women as looking for one night stands very much.. But yes they do, and discard guys afterwards.. it's just par for the course

This doesn't answer what I wrote about telling them in advance. I already acknowledged that some knew what was happening, and if they went along with it, clearly they were open to the idea of having a one night stand.

As for the women who discard men, just because someone else does something, does not mean you should consider it acceptable for you to do too. Not sure why you mention this either.

I don't get where "rape-y" or "kind of rape" comes in. That's where I think a feminist mindset contaminants interactions between men and women, to the point of insanity. Like the guy (yet somehow not the female) has to ask permission for every action, and as if the female is a child, who doesn't have a brain to verbally say "no" or make decisions. Particularly dangerous, is the concept that anything initiated by the guy or not specifically defined, is "rape-y". However, somehow this isn't so for women.

It is possible for a woman to feel pain from vaginal penetration and ask a man to stop, and then perform some other sexual behavior, like give him a blow job. This can be would the couple agrees to do non-verbally, and demonstrated by actions.

The "rape-y" part is still pushing when you are being given resistance. It is fingering a woman when she is resisting. It pressuring a woman to continue when she has said that she doesn't want to (other guys would say...). It is following a woman home.

It is not about asking permission. It is about having a partner who is clearly enthusiastic about having sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ astonmartini99

I read somewhere that most liars put a lot more detail in than people recanting a true story because they are subconsciously worried that people will doubt the story.

I agree it sounds a little made up, but in this case i think its just slightly sexing up the truth as it is essentially an advert for his services that he drops in another thread. For what its worth i think your better to give him your money and teach yourself to fish than keep going down to fish shop and paying time and time again.

This doesn't answer what I wrote about telling them in advance. I already acknowledged that some knew what was happening, and if they went along with it, clearly they were open to the idea of having a one night stand.

As for the women who discard men, just because someone else does something, does not mean you should consider it acceptable for you to do too. Not sure why you mention this either.

The "rape-y" part is still pushing when you are being given resistance. It is fingering a woman when she is resisting. It pressuring a woman to continue when she has said that she doesn't want to (other guys would say...). It is following a woman home.

It is not about asking permission. It is about having a partner who is clearly is enthusiastic about having sex.

Do I think some women would leave if I told them I'd ditch them right after? Yeah perhaps.. Honestly I never decide anything beforehand though, if they're cool and I'm happy just chilling and talking with them, I'm happy to spend all night and breakfast with them the next day. On the other hand.. We all know there's some times when you don't really want the other person to stick around much.. It was just sex, and there's not much real long term connection there.

Re: discarding people after sex.. Having sex with someone isn't signing any sort of contract to keep seeing them any more than a woman showing up to a date is them promising to put out. I think problems arise when people assume they are going to get something more - for men or women. It's not really a big deal that people might choose not to see each other after a one night stand, and I don't really think it needs to be made into a big deal at all

@ astonmartini99

I read somewhere that most liars put a lot more detail in than people recanting a true story because they are subconsciously worried that people will doubt the story.

I agree it sounds a little made up, but in this case i think its just slightly sexing up the truth as it is essentially an advert for his services that he drops in another thread. For what its worth i think your better to give him your money and teach yourself to fish than keep going down to fish shop and paying time and time again.

It's not made up (you can choose to believe it or not) but it isn't exactly representative either.. Meaning, this type of high numbers isn't every single weekend. Pickup is pretty flukey and sometimes I'll pull a hat trick in one night, other times it'll be a week or more without anything. There are tons of field reports written by me dating back years and years on Japan lair for anyone with the desire to look them up.. You'll see a lot of them with me just holding my dick in my hands and not getting laid as well. That doesn't happen nearly as much anymore.. But it did.

Do I think some women would leave if I told them I'd ditch them right after? Yeah perhaps.. Honestly I never decide anything beforehand though, if they're cool and I'm happy just chilling and talking with them, I'm happy to spend all night and breakfast with them the next day. On the other hand.. We all know there's some times when you don't really want the other person to stick around much.. It was just sex, and there's not much real long term connection there.

Re: discarding people after sex.. Having sex with someone isn't signing any sort of contract to keep seeing them any more than a woman showing up to a date is them promising to put out. I think problems arise when people assume they are going to get something more - for men or women. It's not really a big deal that people might choose not to see each other after a one night stand, and I don't really think it needs to be made into a big deal at all

Certainly, but it sounds like more than one woman was given the wrong impression. Does this not concern you?

Reactions: Wwanderer
@Sinapse

Your preaching to the converted; i was just trying to explain to our BetaBlueBallsBuddy here why he might feel it was made up and why he should not dismiss the learnings even if he felt the story itself was a fabrication.

As for Jblair and her so out of line "rape-y" comments. I suspect its just territorial pissing as what you offer threatens her livelihood. She can comment about expectations of young ladies all she wants but she is happy to take the yen out of the hands of men desperately detached and seeking the connection which is their biological expectation and birthright.

Reactions: Solong and Sinapse
Certainly, but it sounds like more than one woman was given the wrong impression. Does this not concern you?

I told all of them I was only visiting and that I live in Tokyo. Not sure where you think they were given a wrong impression.

I told all of them I was only visiting and that I live in Tokyo. Not sure where you think they were given a wrong impression.

Hmm, never heard of a long distance relationship? Anyway, re-read the two parts that I quoted in my first post. It sounds like they were expecting more and not just sex and then to leave.

Also, since you skipped over it, do you not disagree that the other parts I quoted in my first post sounded like they had dubious or unenthusiastic consent?

Not commenting on your concrete adventures, but funny enough I met a few girls in Fukuoka (could be any other place I guess) who believed in having a relationship with some guy from Tokyo they were visiting once every blue moon. Japanese women have sometimes very odd expectations on the frequency of meeting in a relationship. One of my friends once complained to me that her bf was calling her almost daily, since the only met like 2 or 3 times a month ;)
(that kind of behavior may exist in other parts of the world as well, but I never encountered as frequently)

Reactions: Sinapse
Hmm, never heard of a long distance relationship? Anyway, re-read the two parts that I quoted in my first post. It sounds like they were expecting more and not just sex and then to leave.

Also, since you skipped over it, do you not disagree that the other parts I quoted in my first post sounded like they had dubious or unenthusiastic consent?

I hardly think it's my responsibility to assure them that I am not going to marry them or see them seriously right before we have sex.

They were totally happy to be with me the entire time. I didn't even touch them (until the end), nor did I force them, or deceive them about where we were going. They walked voluntarily past the front desk and into my hotel room. They made no effort to leave, nor showed any desire to.

Reactions: Solong
I hardly think it's my responsibility to assure them that I am not going to marry them or see them seriously right before we have sex.

They were totally happy to be with me the entire time. I didn't even touch them (until the end), nor did I force them, or deceive them about where we were going. They walked voluntarily past the front desk and into my hotel room. They made no effort to leave, nor showed any desire to.

Urm, "resisting" doesn't sound happy to me.

Urm, "resisting" doesn't sound happy to me.

Pretty normal to have chicks make a nominal effort to feign resistance. They bat your hand away or say something half-assed before letting you "get through". This allows them to retain their moral compass and not feel like a slut since it "just happened to them." If society didn't make women who want causal sex feel like sluts, this would happen a LOT less.

The key here is that they do not put any actual serious tone into it or actually physically push back. If that happened, I'd stop. But these kinds of subtleties don't exactly come across via text on a forum..

Pretty normal to have chicks make a nominal effort to feign resistance. They bat your hand away or say something half-assed before letting you "get through". This allows them to retain their moral compass and not feel like a slut since it "just happened to them." If society didn't make women who want causal sex feel like sluts, this would happen a LOT less.

The key here is that they do not put any actual serious tone into it or actually physically push back. If that happened, I'd stop. But these kinds of subtleties don't exactly come across via text on a forum..

Thank you for telling me what women think and feel! I had no idea...

I understand that this is the type of thing PUAs tell each other to justify your actions but I am not a PUA. I am female myself. Please stop spouting stuff that doesn't make sense.

Honestly, it sounds like your moral compass is out of whack. If someone is resisting, stop. If they actually do want you to continue they will make this clear. What are you afraid of, that they might have actually meant what their action signified and that you will have to go home?

Do you not understand how ignorant you sound, to always assume that someone is thinking one thing, when their actions are clearly pointing towards the opposite?

You like saying that.

Yeah, you have the life experience of one women, and you know what it means to be YOU. You're not Japanese, nor are do you represent the vast diversity of opinions and personalities of women as a whole. Claiming to speak for them as a whole is pretty dishonest.

You could argue, that having been present for kissing and having sex with many hundreds of women makes me a better judge of female behavior in that particular arena (at least from a scientific standpoint) - after all, you have intimate knowledge of yourself, but it's still just one data point. I welcome your input, but I think I've slept with more women than you ;)

But anyway, I have no desire to get into a contest of authority. My code is to always give women the chance to leave if they want to, and beyond that - they know I will make moves if they stay. It's up to them. I'll never force a woman to do anything.. That should be enough.

Anyway, that will be all for now. Got a lovely star wars premiere to attend ^^

Reactions: jacqueh and Solong

And why is it only the man's accountability? I've met plenty of Japanese women (and women in general) who drop the guy after having sex 1x or a few times. No explanation, no reply, gone...

So isn't it equally the woman's responsibility to "assure" marriage before sex or to marry every guy she has sex with? And what if "she" just wants sex and a good time?

You like saying that.

Yeah, you have the life experience of one women, and you know what it means to be YOU. You're not Japanese, nor are do you represent the vast diversity of opinions and personalities of women as a whole. Claiming to speak for them as a whole is pretty dishonest.

You could argue, that having been present for kissing and having sex with many hundreds of women makes me a better judge of female behavior in that particular arena (at least from a scientific standpoint) - after all, you have intimate knowledge of yourself, but it's still just one data point. I welcome your input, but I think I've slept with more women than you ;)

But anyway, I have no desire to get into a contest of authority. My code is to always give women the chance to leave if they want to, and beyond that - they know I will make moves if they stay. It's up to them. I'll never force a woman to do anything.. That should be enough.

Anyway, that will be all for now. Got a lovely star wars premiere to attend ^^

To answer your final points, I did not claim to speak for all women, but I don't understand why you often reply to my posts as though female behaviour is new to me.

While you might have slept with more women than me, I have been in the position of the woman resisting. I have heard many accounts of woman and their interactions with PUAs, and their after thoughts. It sounds as though you are primary concerned with the act of sex, and leave little concern for anything else.

Enjoy Star Wars. So many potential "force" puns...

Last edited by a moderator:

It is not about asking permission. It is about having a partner who is clearly is enthusiastic about having sex.

If a salesman tries to get me to buy a car, I'm reluctant, but I decide to buy the car anyway then am I "forced" or "he stole my money"?

An adult woman can make it clear when she doesn't want to have sex. Reluctance, is not "rape".

If my girlfriend wants to suck my penis, and I resist (or play coy), then let her do it, does that mean she "raped" me?

"Resistance" or "reluctance", can simply be a temporary state of indecision and be relatively vague. This isn't "rape". Forcing a person, is rape. When she says "no" definitely, is rape. Turning any sexual play or interaction between heterosexual couples, into "rape-y", is to rush head first into the insanity of "all sex is rape". Because, any boundary between what is or isn't is blurred or distorted.

The use force to make her do something

If a salesman tries to get me to buy a car, I'm reluctant, but I decide to buy the car anyway then am I "forced" or "he stole my money"?

An adult woman can make it clear when she doesn't want to have sex. Reluctance, is not "rape".

If my girlfriend wants to suck my penis, and I resist (or play coy), then let her do it, does that mean she "raped" me?

"Resistance" or "reluctance", can simply be a temporary state of indecision and be relatively vague. This isn't "rape". Forcing a person, is rape. When she says "no" definitely, is rape. Turning any sexual play or interaction between heterosexual couples, into "rape-y", is to rush head first into the insanity of "all sex is rape". Because, any boundary between what is or isn't is blurred or distorted.

Resistance is not "indescision". It is an action that clearly means no. It is also not the same as being reluctant.

But who wants a partner who is resisting or being reluctant?

Using "the force" to make her do something? ;)

I cannot speak for sinapse experience (and only people who were there can anyway...) but it's not uncommon for japanese women to resist a bit before having sex and it doesn't sound any rapy at all. Even if she was expecting a long distance relationship she was possibly more than happy to at least have fun that night ? And the scenario where Sinapse would have wanted something more serious but dumped after sex is also a possible scenario, and happened to me before. It seems to me that sinapse was fair and clear enough and one should remember that in japan, not everything has to be said to reach a consensus...
While i dont not doubt that you are a women (according to your pretty picture) and that you know more than enough how women feel and behave, I'd take it with a grain of salt as you're not a Japanese women.

men desperately detached and seeking the connection which is their biological expectation and birthright.

I'm far from sure of exactly what you mean to say here, but the notion that men have a right to sex simply by being born male and/or because they expect/want it is extremely pernicious and the origin of much human misery. Such a concept leads many men to regard those who deny this right as the enemy, as an opponent in effect. My point could be spelled out in much more detail, but basically misogyny lies somewhere down this train of thought.

But I hope you were simply carried away in a flood of uncontrolled rhetoric there.

-Ww

one should remember that in japan, not everything has to be said to reach a consensus...

That is definitely true and a significant point, but equally one should also remember that in Japanese culture a "no" is very rarely delivered directly, firmly and explicitly (in any context, not just sexual or dating ones), and Japanese people often expect others to recognize a firm "no" in what would pass for only mild disinterest in most cultures. For example this is well known to be one of the biggest problems that foreign companies have in doing business in Japan; they don't even realize that they have received a "no" from their Japanese counterparts in some business negotiation and keep right on pushing or discussing a point long after it is dead.

The big problem here imo is the asymmetric outcome associated with making the two possible kinds of mistakes. In other words, if the guy mistakenly takes insincere token resistance for actually meaning "no", then the consequence is that he and she do not get laid and so needlessly miss some mutual fun and pleasure....not good. However, if he mistakenly takes real/sincere resistance (actually meaning "no") for insincere token resistance, then the consequence is horrible indeed...rape in fact. This implies that a man should err waaaaay on the side of making mistakes of the former type to avoid even a small chance of mistakes of the latter type. It is much like "innocent until proven guilty" reasoning; it is far better to let many of the guilty go unpunished than to punish even a few of the innocent.

These situations are subtle and culturally nuanced, and misunderstandings are extremely easy, especially when alcohol and passion/lust are clouding perceptions and judgements. Imo any guy who is aggressive and pushy by Western standards, especially physically...like pushing a woman's blocking hands aside, in dealing with Japanese women that they only just met (i.e., not within a well established relationship) on a regular basis has probably raped at least a few of them (in their views and feelings and by the standards of many other people as well).

Perhaps "rampage" is an all too accurate term for that weekend in Fukuoka (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rampage).

-Ww

I cannot speak for sinapse experience (and only people who were there can anyway...) but it's not uncommon for japanese women to resist a bit before having sex and it doesn't sound any rapy at all. Even if she was expecting a long distance relationship she was possibly more than happy to at least have fun that night ? And the scenario where Sinapse would have wanted something more serious but dumped after sex is also a possible scenario, and happened to me before. It seems to me that sinapse was fair and clear enough and one should remember that in japan, not everything has to be said to reach a consensus...
While i dont not doubt that you are a women (according to your pretty picture) and that you know more than enough how women feel and behave, I'd take it with a grain of salt as you're not a Japanese women.

If this is directed at me, the problem with assuming resisting is just part of courtship is that it can be misinterpreted. A few months ago a Japanese guy try to force himself on me when I was alone with him and when I managed to push him away, he tried again. I had to leave for him to get the picture. To him perhaps, I was just playing hard to get.

What's more, "resisting" is not limited to Japanese women. It is very common within PUA circles to have techniques to try and push past this.

Resistance is not "indescision". It is an action that clearly means no. It is also not the same as being reluctant.

But who wants a partner who is resisting or being reluctant?

Using "the force" to make her do something? ;)
So, if a car salesman sales me a car, when I was reluctant or resisted his offer in any way, he should be charged with theft. He forced me to buy the car, and should be in jail.

Got it. I like this type of illogical argument. I can have my cake and eat it too. I'm going to have that guy I bought a watch from arrested. I was hesitant, but he persuaded me, thus "forced" me to buy it.