Random pictures in japan you took!

7CC0F316-197B-4F84-A7D0-C8BE862DC830.jpeg
I would imagine so. I can only speak French with my tongue, but I have seen a couple of phrases that even I know aren’t right.
It‘s kind of funny when Japanese fashion companies use French for their brand names.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
At least you can kind of understand it when they use major languages but there are also shops and restaurants with names in really minor languages that like all of eight people living in Japan would understand.

Of course if you ask the staff working there they have no clue either. Of course that doesn't matter as it's just a decorative element like with those young western males having tattoos in their forearms saying chaahan.

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
Little Bitch

Attachments

• E354FFBC-7D96-4B99-AC60-4D7C510F7156.jpeg
    E354FFBC-7D96-4B99-AC60-4D7C510F7156.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: SugoiBoy
sorry. hey I just hope you don’t get your fun at dog salons but then again, who am I to judge, always found them more fun than humans :)
It seems my previous statement was poorly worded. I should’ve said “please do not ruin my humor”

Also wik, I am more of a cat guy myself.

Reactions: Frenchy
Dude, if dogs ever learn how to kiss I am all done with dating humans.

You’d probably better not meet my cousin’s Cavalier Spaniels then....

Reactions: MikeH
It is not very big either - considering the traffic that passes thru Harajuku, and the fears they had about the number of Olympic visitors that would be passing thru.
Today was my first time through the new station. Aside from separate platforms there is no real improvement in passenger movement.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Driving in the countryside and a random love hotel appears.

View attachment 15005
I believe I just passed by there recently... that road you're on, I believe you have to turn left or right if you're going the direction of the hotel? (looks like you're driving the opposite way from the T intersection)