Random pictures in japan you took!

Attachments

• screenshot-photos.google.com-2020.10.30-12_19_11.png
    screenshot-photos.google.com-2020.10.30-12_19_11.png
    827.9 KB · Views: 83
Not so much an endowment issue in this case, but one of poor taste.
Sometimes car makers paint (or vinyl wrap actually) their new models like that so you can't make out the exact details while the cars are still pre-release. These could be test vehicles being transported somewhere. BMW is famous for doing that but with a swirly pattern.

Sometimes car makers paint (or vinyl wrap actually) their new models like that so you can't make out the exact details while the cars are still pre-release. These could be test vehicles being transported somewhere. BMW is famous for doing that but with a swirly pattern.
It was indeed a wrap. Not only that, but there was no badging on the car. Couldn’t tell who made it, but it looked Mazda-ish.

Reactions: Sudsy
I'm not German but I have qualms about this ingredient:

Well, it's Asahi Super Dry so it's not supposed to have much taste anyway.

BTW That's my favourite beer.

Are you referring to rice in the beer?
The Reinheitsgebot (German pronunciation: [ˈʁaɪnhaɪtsɡəboːt], literally "purity order"), is a series of regulations limiting the ingredients in beer in Germany and the states of the former Holy Roman Empire. The best known version of the law was adopted in Bavaria in 1516, but similar regulations predate the Bavarian order, and modern regulations also significantly differ from the 1516 Bavarian version.

"Furthermore, we wish to emphasize that in future in all cities, market-towns and in the country, the only ingredients used for the brewing of beer must be Barley, Hops and Water. Whosoever knowingly disregards or transgresses upon this ordinance, shall be punished by the Court authorities' confiscating such barrels of beer, without fail."

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Reactions: namae
"Furthermore, we wish to emphasize that in future in all cities, market-towns and in the country, the only ingredients used for the brewing of beer must be Barley, Hops and Water. Whosoever knowingly disregards or transgresses upon this ordinance, shall be punished by the Court authorities' confiscating such barrels of beer, without fail."
Sounds like someone was just trying to get a lot of free beer.

Japan was never a part of the Holy Roman Empire if I’m not mistaken.
That would have been awesome...
But i wouldn’t be surprised that during the Meiji era they copied the German beer regulation. In addition to much less important ones, like The Constitution for instance

That would have been awesome...
But i wouldn’t be surprised that during the Meiji era they copied the German beer regulation. In addition to much less important ones, like The Constitution for instance
No, they copied German beer much in the same way as they copied French and Italian food.

No, they copied German beer much in the same way as they copied French and Italian food.
Well back in those days its not like they had whiny gaijins like us to bitch about it on the net! :)

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Sunrise at the summit of Fujisan last year. You can literally see the shadow of Fujisan being cast on the horizon.

Attachments

• 3E0618D6-022D-4687-9154-01DF034CD8B7.jpeg
    3E0618D6-022D-4687-9154-01DF034CD8B7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • 10BB4539-9ED1-43FF-81A7-BA29D80B7826.jpeg
    10BB4539-9ED1-43FF-81A7-BA29D80B7826.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 69
If I splash hot water on the stove will be turn into a woman?

08CB8660-10A8-45EA-BADE-0C8DD22ED712.jpeg

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

— Ferris Bueller

*Snapshot taken when I was walking around Kichijōji last year.

2BCE1D6D-392C-4B5B-9693-E5863DCA5EDA.jpeg