Guest viewing is limited

Recognizing Japanese Who Are Passive-aggressive Or Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming you're trying to be sarcastic towards my stance of the matter. I'm simply looking at this from different angles. First you played the joker and said it's not happening and those who talk about it are over sensitive and crazy, ripping the piss there. And then when I take a different stance you do the same thing :(

First you are assuming too much. Taking a stance towards someone would actually require me to remember what they or me have written before.

Second I have never said racism is not happening and therefore I totally agree any kind of racist or just assholery things in general are possible.

Third you are right that I think people reacting to those things, racist or not, real or imagined, are over sensitive. Most of all they are making things worse for themselves, not better by concentrating on the negative aspects. I'll change my mind the moment I need to run away from the angry mobs in the streets of Tokyo who want to hang me by the neck to the nearest lamp post but before that I'll just ignore them.

What a paradox. (depending on your view)

I would like to publicly deny any claims that I am taking money for sex. Rather I like to think my actions as a kind of volunteer work.

Not that there has ever been any such claims. However I have been offered money for sex and I'll be proud to admit that to anyone who I have managed to corner in a pub and who cannot escape.

Reactions: Wwanderer
tumblr_mwzszinQc61rzik3go1_400.gif

Took you long enough! o_O But in all seriousness, part of the debate/discussion was exactly about how some of rude actions/manners people have experienced wasn't racist in nature or intent. That doesn't mean we deny that it EVER happens or that racism doesn't exist in Japan.

I could have used this same gif for making my point lol.

You can't deny that there are people on here that just hate it when someone says anything negative about Japan. These are the types that love to deny (as much as they can) that racism, xenophobia exists in Japan in the form of fake coughs, fake yawns, sucking teeth, shoving into foreigners, etc.

Just because it "took me long enough" to post something you agree with doesn't mean it "too me long enough" to understand the concept.

65297139.jpg

But it's why a lot of Japanese households are cash-rich in deposit savings. :p

But that just proves they don't worship money. Otherwise they would actually invest it to something that makes sense. :ROFLMAO:

But that just proves they don't worship money. Otherwise they would actually invest it to something that makes sense. :ROFLMAO:

Well they sure as shit worship high social status, where wealth is usually found.

These are the types that love to deny (as much as they can) that racism, xenophobia exists in Japan

Don't be a pussy, name the names. I haven't noticed anyone denying that yet but prove that it is only because of my slow brain.

You are a pussy. Presumably male...lol.

Well, I have to say I am now disappointed. I have learned to expect way better from you.

Either as a way of a real answer or as a better insult; that was just weak in both regards.

Well, I have to say I am now disappointed. I have learned to expect way better from you.

Either as a way of a real answer or as a better insult; that was just weak in both regards.

I never expected much from you from the beginning. You sometimes act all nice to me like that huge cunt known as roots reggay but you are a lot like him. You hate me, but you sometimes pretend you don't.

IF YOU HATE ME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.