Late October

Contact Method:
03-6233-9969 / http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=1870

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes / 26,000円

Type/Location:
Delivery Health デリヘル

Language Notes:
Japanese. Seems as if there is only 1 phone operator who speaks english there. Nice guy. He asked if I read about Jk style through TAG.

Overall Rating:
1 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Ok, stay with me a bit! I know I listed a low score. It was intentional and I will not be changing. It is accurate, but please read my personal score 1 - 10 score down towards the bottom. It wasn't the worst experience I have ever, but certain essential requirements were not met. Also, I just feel 1 - 5 is a bit limiting for me, but I am sure TAG management wanted a more uniform style for reviews. Honestly, I like it, but I need more than a maximum of 5.

Physical Descritopn:
p2.jpg

Age: Profile says 19, but she told me she is 21. Her photo is fairly accurate. She is a bit short, 5'3 maybe. Her breasts are a good size, her profile says, "F cup" and they are natural. However, her profile describes her as ロリlolicon and that is just not the case. She is attractive, in good shape, but her body type is just not lolicon. It didn't have an impact on my overall opinion though. I just feel it is worth noting.

Details: I read the web site and as far as I can tell, staying closer to Shinjuku will reduce most transporation costs. That being the case, I got a hotel in Shinjuku. I almost lost my bag on the way, it was everything was ok. They speak english at the E-Hotel.

I mentioned earlier in another post that I was able to make a Friday reservation on Tuesday. Basically, I was mistaken! He took my info down, but I guess I was not scheduled. Not a big deal, they seem to have a long list of girls to choose from. I was able to select Koko, with no incident. I spoke with the english speaking guy this time. His english is good. Anyway, I called at 7:40ish and she didn't start work till 8, so she came to my room at about 8:40 with driver. The driver was cool. No english.

Anyway, she came into my room and sat down on the bed. Just before we made some small talk, she set the timer on her phone. Her phone's picture showed what looked like a model quality photo of herself. She did that stereotypical laugh. It is cute, she is cute. She said she hasn't had a boyfriend in 2 years.

Hm, I started kissing her. And then I felt good about my choice. Her lips were really big. She said my lips were big too. I was really getting into the DFK, but she stopped me asking if we should go shower. That's cool! :)

Hotel showers are so tiny, so there was not much space between us. She gave me a decent shower wash up. She does a little HJ here, but nothing to note. Then she asked me to step outside when I was done. She took a few minutes to finish, but not too long.

So, she comes out of the shower and then she asked if she should put on the uniform. I was surprised she even asked. Of course, wear the costume. The costume is pretty much the only reason I wanted to book with them, but it is a plus that she is younger, in theory.

After she gets dressed, we get started. More like I got started on her. She didn't make any moves. I grope all over her and LFK,then I noticed she didn't put her underwear back on, which was cool. I started to have my way with her as she just kinda laid there. It was at this time I got the feeling she didn't want to be there anymore.

After a few minutes of that I put her had on my cock, which had been ready for awhile. I played with her, too. However, this was still not going fast enough for me, so I kinda get her near my cock and she gets the message. She gets to work on the BBBJ.

She gets to work and stays at it. This felt good, but she deepthroat, or go too far past the tip really. So, then she starts some sumata, which was ok. She just did not seem very good at it. So, I had her go back to the BBBJ.

She is fairly persistent at BJ, but she can't go deep. She complained that I was too big for her. Also, during BJ she did not want her breasts touched. She repeatedly resisted that and she did not like me to touch head during. If only she could have gone deeper, but the point is no pop.

SERIOUSLY!!! No pop. I didn't go limp at all. I was upright and ready for her the whole 80 or so minutes. Could she seal the deal? FUCKIN NOPE!!!! The time was up before I knew it. I felt so disappointed. She apologized, but I just wanted her to shut up.

She asked if we should shower together again. I do it hoping she would try here, but no. After that, she gets dressed. I sit on the bed, not looking at her. She apologizes again and left. I wanted kick her out and get my money back, but I wouldn't do that.

Recommendation: It makes me sad to write, but my overall score for her is a 3 out of 10! Just terrible! If 1 through 5, easily a fuckin 1 out of 5. How could fail to get me off just once? I have had 3 before in less than 90 mins.I have had handful of other providers get me to pop in under 20 minutes (rare, but it has happened), and she failed to do in once 90 minutes! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! :( For every good thing there is an equally, or worse, bad aspect.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I am mostly disappointed about my experience. I really have a thing for cosplay and girls who pull the young, cute, japanese thing. Also, I really like a bit of samll talk. It almost makes me think the girl is some what enjoying being there. Her picture was accurate and she was attractive. Unfortunately, none of that matters if she can't get the job done. This whole thing felt entirely like a hassle that I didn't need and that I choose not repeat any time soon.

To be fair, she did eventually offer CFS after she saw that she couldn't get the job done. I didn't have any rubbers with me, so that was a no-go. She speaks a bit more English than she admits. I can tell she wasn't into the costume really. I ended up going to Asian Relax (10 minutes a walk away from E Hotel)

Anyway, thank you very much for reading my review. I am sorry it was not positive, but I need to be honest here of all places. I was really excited about JK Style, but maybe it is not for me. I might try OL style, but no guarantees. I just want to go back to Ascot Club.

Reactions: veryniceguy
Hotel showers are so tiny, so there was not much space between us.
You get what you pay for. If you had done some prelim research first, some of the hotels have larger units.

She didn't make any moves.
ロリ doesn't just mean looks, it means attitude as well. Think of it as a synonym for "M".

She is fairly persistent at BJ, but she can't go deep. She complained that I was too big for her. Also, during BJ she did not want her breasts touched. She repeatedly resisted that and she did not like me to touch head during. If only she could have gone deeper, but the point is no pop.

SERIOUSLY!!! No pop. I didn't go limp at all. I was upright and ready for her the whole 80 or so minutes. Could she seal the deal? FUCKIN NOPE!!!! The time was up before I knew it. I felt so disappointed. She apologized, but I just wanted her to shut up.

From her profile: "What's my type? Gentleman" :eek:

JayL, don't fuck this up for the rest of us. (n) (n) (n)

You get what you pay for. If you had done some prelim research first, some of the hotels have larger units.

ロリ doesn't just mean looks, it means attitude as well. Think of it as a synonym for "M".

From her profile: "What's my type? Gentleman" :eek:

JayL, don't fuck this up for the rest of us. (n) (n) (n)

I'm really not worried about the fact that she's not loli. Even her personality wasn't very loli. I know hotels (like the Hilton) have much bigger showers, but I intentionally chose that hotel for it's lower price. The lack of space was not a problem for me, but I felt it was worth mentioning. I'm really not trying "fuck this up", but unfortunately that is an accurate retelling of my time. It doesn't matter if you are hard worker, if you get nothing done. I gave her a bad score, because that's what was earned. You really disagree based on the details?

he wasn't trying to fuck anything up so relax yourselves. I'm sure your precious Cosplay call girl is fine. She just got a bad score and rightfully so.

I know hotels (like the Hilton) have much bigger showers
I meant other love hotels. :banghead:

I gave her a bad score, because that's what was earned
I wasn't commenting on your score. 十人十色 and all that. I was commenting on:

She repeatedly resisted
:eek: This is why I only post reviews for places that are explicitly foreigner friendly (Parlor Club, AM).

I meant other love hotels. :banghead:

I wasn't commenting on your score. 十人十色 and all that. I was commenting on:

:eek: This is why I only post reviews for places that are explicitly foreigner friendly (Parlor Club, AM).

I never been to a love hotel, but I just wanted stay in a regular this time. They offered to take me to a love hotel, but I was not interested in that. My "repeatedly resisted" was in reference to touching her breasts during BJ. During BJ, touching anything, but her hands was a no-no for her.

I never been to a love hotel
Well, you're missing out, because the showers in most love hotels are walk-in (the floor drains out), with the tub portion separate. Perfect for playtime.

My "repeatedly resisted" was in reference to touching her breasts during BJ. During BJ, touching anything, but her hands was a no-no for her.
「おっぱいはすごいですね。ちょっと触ってもいいですか?」
「フェラも上手ですね。気持ちい!」

A little language learning goes a long way. Instead of being a typical 怖い外人, you might have accomplished all that you'd hoped for. (y)

Well, you're missing out, because the showers in most love hotels are walk-in (the floor drains out), with the tub portion separate. Perfect for playtime.

「おっぱいはすごいですね。ちょっと触ってもいいですか?」
「フェラも上手ですね。気持ちい!」

A little language learning goes a long way. Instead of being a typical 怖い外人, you might have accomplished all that you'd hoped for. (y)

アメリカの大学で日本語を勉強した。怖くないと思いました。Communication was not the issue here, really.

アメリカの大学で日本語を勉強した。怖くないと思いました。Communication was not the issue here, really.
Sounds like you should send in a claim then. According to her profile she offers 69, 指入れ、電マ、アナル舐め, all options that are good indicators on how physical she's get (especially the アナル舐め).

If she's batting away your hands after you've stated your requests in good Japanese, why not stop the session and call the tencho that she's not performing to expectations? :poop:(n)

I have had issues like this before with girls unable to perform. Umi from Pururungang is kind of like this but not to the severity of this girl but she has opened up to me. But sadly, these things can and will happen from time to time. Just move onto another girl.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Lol. You are getting services from one of the least regulated services industry. You could send a complain to the shop and I'm sure they will carefully consider it and file it in the recommendations box or better known as the bin or you could accept you got screwed this time, learn and move on. We've all had experiences like this, you win some and you lose some. If you do decide to complain however, could you give us a heads up so that we can at least get a membership in before they close the door on accepting new gaijins?

Reactions: JayL
I have had issues like this before with girls unable to perform. Umi from Pururungang is kind of like this but not to the severity of this girl but she has opened up to me. But sadly, these things can and will happen from time to time. Just move onto another girl.

My current plan is to move to another service provider.No jk style for awhile. I might just go back to AM, but I am so sad that Bruna is gone :(

Last edited:
FTFY, and shouldn't you be posting on GhettoAdultGuide or something? :D

Would you like to elaborate on that statement? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Would you like to elaborate on that statement? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
GD's been deported and is posting from a gulag somewhere in America. :alien:

Other than all that back and forth, do you see my point, at all?
That you and the girl didn't click? That was JohnnyBoy's take.

I know this is a site open to everyone but in my book, if you post it, you have to wear it. I have and will enjoy time with JK girls because of their physical beauty and they can be so bubbly and fun and still quite innocent and polite. I am taking Koko’s side, just to see a different perspective.
… hotel
The JK girls I have talked to feel more comfortable at love hotels because they are familiar with them, know they have only one person in the room and the staff watch their backs. She was probably a bit nervous to start with at your hotel…
I was really getting into the DFK, but she stopped me asking if we should go shower.
The girls are trained to first make sure certain parts of them and you get disinfected – they have a special lotion for the shower and your manhood gets a wash and a special gargle mix which she probably asked you to use. So does she.
she asked if she should put on the uniform. I was surprised she even asked. Of course, wear the costume. The costume is pretty much the only reason I wanted to book with them
maybe she picked up this vibe, too. Part of the Lolicon is not just looks but passiveness and shyness - attitude, as John Chavers said.
After she gets dressed, we get started. More like I got started on her. She didn't make any moves. I grope all over her and LFK, then I noticed she didn't put her underwear back on, which was cool. I started to have my way with her as she just kinda laid there. It was at this time I got the feeling she didn't want to be there anymore.
Sorry, but not surprised. What moves were expected? That these girls heft 3-5 clients a days over their petite schoolgirl shoulders, throw them on the bed and ravish them? Sorry, my imagine runs wild sometimes...
this was still not going fast enough for me, so I kinda get her near my cock and she gets the message.
Why can I can see this not going down well (pun intended). How does one ‘kinda’ get a girl near one’s cock??
Maybe she could not actually go as deep as you wanted and was perhaps a bit scared to have your hands on her head at that point if you clearly wanted her to go deeper.
SERIOUSLY!!! No pop. I didn't go limp at all. I was upright and ready for her the whole 80 or so minutes. Could she seal the deal? I felt so disappointed. She apologized, but I just wanted her to shut up.
Maybe she wasn’t ready for you, but actually apologized. 80 minutes. What did she actually do wrong to need to apologise? She might have been scared shitless.
I sit on the bed, not looking at her. She apologizes again and left. I wanted kick her out and get my money back, but I wouldn't do that.
Oh, very positive!! It was not clear in your post but did you try to make her feel good at all? She spent a good deal of time with your erect penis in her mouth but you actually wanted to kick her out…. She even offer CFS which is against the rules.

We, or many of us here, are paying women to fuck us, blow us, get pawed by us and goodness knows what else. I have to say I felt very sorry for Koko after that review. I wasn’t there but she sounded sacred, even if that was not your intention. JK girls are asked about their experiences on return to the office by the way and it looks like JK know about TAG though I have never been asked about that. I had Koko booked but the last typhoon washed us out.

Okay so JayL now please go ahead and give me shit back. I post, I wear it.

Okay so JayL now please go ahead and give me shit back. I post, I wear it.

I'm not gonna give you shit. I have been with many p4p girls, repeatedly met with many p4p (that I favorited), and been in many normal dating relationships (American, Japanese, Chinese, etc). You can make it sound like I brutalized her all you want, but that is simply not the case. In fact, she was on top of me 80% of the time. I like girls who take control. I always let every sexual partner of mine keep control. I have no interest in physically harming any woman for sexual, or any, type of pleasure. Also, if I am honest, I seriously don't appreciate you making such an implacation.

dont think he was trying to fuck up anything
its just details of wt he experience and how he felt about it
maybe it was his attitude that 'fucked it up' maybe it wasnt
the poster is entitled to his opinion and i think thats ok
Thanks for the review was fun to read

Reactions: JayL
Status
Not open for further replies.