Guest viewing is limited

JK Style Review - Jkスタイル Jk Style - ここkoko

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see it now?
Nope. Businesses only protect assets that are valuable and can't easily be replaced. If you had left marks on Koko, she could have called the police, causing all sorts of headaches for everyone involved.

Is that what I said? Or, are you implying things that aren't true again?
Capture.PNG

I might just schedule with ここちゃん again. And if I do, I will write another review of my experience
:wacky::facepalm:

I'm gonna write my next Koko review for the fans (^o^)

I'm gonna write my next Koko review for the fans (^o^)
Well then, hats off to you my friend. I can already see the final thoughts:
JayL's future review said:
"Fuck, I just wasted another 26,000円 and didn't cum! fuck fuck fuck"
:D

Nope. Businesses only protect assets that are valuable and can't easily be replaced. If you had left marks on Koko, she could have called the police, causing all sorts of headaches for everyone involved

Headaches huh? I guess think we will just disagree here, as well. The management won't just let any random foreigner beat up there "assets", as you so callously refer to them as. I thought you were against them being some kind of sex slave.

JayL speaking from years of experience said:
The management won't just let any random foreigner beat up there "assets", as you so callously refer to them as. I thought you were against them being some kind of sex slave.
These flesh merchants have hearts of gold? Now I've heard everything. :ROFLMAO:
JayL laying down the law said:
We clearly aren't friends.
That's the second accurate statement you've made on this thread so far. (y)

That's the second accurate statement you've made on this thread so far. (y)
Well, the entire review is an accurate retelling, so ultimately it equals more than 2. You done yet?

If you ever want to find me and discuss your problems with me in person, pm me.

If you ever want to find me and discuss your problems with me in person, pm me.
And now to the threat of physical violence when expectations don't meet the reality. :rage::punch::blackeye: Poor Koko.

I really should pay closer attention to my own witticisms. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.