Guest viewing is limited

Segretario (SL) Rina - Segretario's Number One (For Good Reason)

rd1023

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rina - Segretario's Number One (For Good Reason)

Soapland Name:
Segretario

Soapland Provider Name:
Rina - https://www.segretario.jp/pc/profile.php?id=rina2

Soapland Website:
https://www.segretario.jp/pc/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes, 75,000 Yen (65,000 Yen + Gaijin Tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pretext:

This is my third high-end soapland visit and as always I made my bookings several weeks before I came to Japan. Booking with Rina was straightforward and her twitter has her LINE information. I booked a morning slot for July in April and she was very quick to respond. She had me call the shop the next day to confirm and I did so when LINE still had its phone service available but when it was discontinued she allowed me to confirm the day before via a message on LINE. Please note that she's very popular and sells out weeks in advance. Her system to make reservations has also changed and it seems like new customers can only make reservations after the 20th of each month unless you book her with another girl as well. She also recently became Segretario's only premium cast and her price went up from 65,000 yen to 80,000 yen starting in August (and add 10k gaijin tax on top of that), but in my opinion she's worth it (more on that later).

Play:
As always, I tend to show up earlier to my appointments so I walked around Yoshiwara for a bit before heading in and was greeted by the staff and shown to the waiting room. After a few minutes of waiting I was shown to the hallway by the staff where Rina was waiting for me in the standard OL dress of Segretatio and my first impression was wow. She's super cute and has an even cuter smile and she warmly greeted me and took me by my hand and showed me to the room.

We sit down on the bed and she makes some small talk, while touching me lightly with her fingers while undressing me which felt so sensual. She is a great conversationalist even with my subpar Japanese and she mentioned she does speak a little bit of English as well. We start kissing and she invites me to undress her and I was almost speechless, she has a great natural figure and her twitter pictures don't lie (boob men she's definitely for you but not for you if you like petite spinners).

I was rock hard by this point and she started with nipple play. I have to admit that I'm not too much into it but with her it felt different and her technique was the best I've experienced. She then starts to kiss my entire body making her way down to my son who has never been harder. Her BBJ was great and sensual with plenty of eye contact and I was in heaven at this point. I was about to burst there but I had her slow down a bit and she asked if I wanted to insert and I enthusiastically said yes. I wasn't sure when the condom was wrapped but she began riding me with her youthful hips and moaning and complimenting me and I was going crazy. I said I was going to cum and she began riding me harder kissing me before I finally came harder than I ever have. She giggled and gave me another kiss and remained on top before eventually cuddling me and resting her head on my shoulder. I could die right there a happy man to be honest.

Eventually after cuddling, kissing, and small talk on the bed, she ordered some drinks. We talk about her hobbies and her travels as well as my travels. She then prepared the bath and I was just admiring her figure from the bed. Once the bath was prepared she invited me to sit down on the chair and showered me with her boobs, inviting me to touch and fondle her at ever opportunity, she's truly special. We move to the tub which was the perfect temperature and she keeps the conversation going while playing with my junior. I was getting aroused again and she asks if I would like the mat play and I couldn't refuse after seeing her body.

She prepares the mat and I have to say her mat play is really amazing with her figure. I just closed my eyes and let myself enjoy the feeling of her sliding over me and sucking every inch of my body, it was truly a 5 star experience. I was getting harder and harder until she flips me around and starts another BBJ. It felt great and she does the magic trick with the condom again and starts to ride me again. For some reason I couldn't finish on the mat after quite awhile but I was still rock hard so she suggested we take it to the bed and I agreed. She gives me another wash with her boobs and we head to the bed to continue what we started.

I try missionary this time and begin pounding away at her, she keeps eye contact and I'm getting close to finishing and since I'm boring I suggest cow-girl again, I just wanted to admire those boobs as much as possible. She obliges and starts riding away and moaning/screaming like a JAV star. Her energy and stamina are great and after awhile I'm able to finish a second time just as hard as the first time with her orgasming at the same time, insane. We are both sweaty and tired and opt to cuddle and kiss more on the bed. She really makes you feel loved and makes every effort to please you.

We make more talk after washing again, it seems like a lot of Taiwanese and Chinese visit the shop but not may English-Speaking foreigners and I was her first Indian. We talk about various other things and she tries to get me hard again which succeeds. Even though there's not much time left she starts to give me a hand job and we try to go one more time. Unfortunately it wasn't my day and although I came close I wasn't able to finish a third time.

We clean up and she gives me her 名刺 as well as other LINE for booking (assuming for repeat customers). I got a very nice message on LINE from her after the session as well. I say goodbye to the very friendly staff and make my way to Akiba for some food.

Attachments:
12.jpg
17.jpg
22.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm putting will repeat because she's the best provider I've seen. I have to see her before I leave Japan for sure (even with the higher price), her GFE was perfect and I cant recommend her highly enough. From start to end she was so attentive to me and complied to every request I had. She's truly special and if anyone here sees her please treat her well. I got lucky with my July booking given that her price and reservation method changed since I contacted her but if anyone is worth it, its her. I just hope that Segretario doesn't increase the price of all of their good providers to 80k in the future.

Last edited:
Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 8/11/2023

Great review! I booked her for Oct a week ago and the boys on the phone were really confused at how far in advance it was, but yours was even further out at 3 months!

I wonder how they decided she was to be the only premium cast, and priced even above Hisyo? Hinami is also a brilliant choice imo, not surprised if she goes up to 80 soon.

Reactions: Alice and rd1023
Great review! I booked her for Oct a week ago and the boys on the phone were really confused at how far in advance it was, but yours was even further out at 3 months!

I wonder how they decided she was to be the only premium cast, and priced even above Hisyo? Hinami is also a brilliant choice imo, not surprised if she goes up to 80 soon.
Did you already have a session with her beforehand? Surprised she took your reservation that far in advance now that her system changed but I hope you have a good time, she's a star and 100% worth it.

I think it has to be based on popularity, she was always popular and sold out every slot every month beforehand, I personally think she has amazing service as well.

Did you already have a session with her beforehand? Surprised she took your reservation that far in advance now that her system changed but I hope you have a good time, she's a star and 100% worth it.

I think it has to be based on popularity, she was always popular and sold out every slot every month beforehand, I personally think she has amazing service as well.
Nope, but I’ve been to Segretario a couple of times before. I got a ¥5,000 voucher the last trip and left reviews on Cityheaven, so maybe that helped too. But that discount is going right back to Rina’s promotion 😂

Really looking forward to it! Her body looks incredible, glad you had such a good experience.

Enticing!! But do you mind my asking... you mentioned walking around Yoshiwara. Is there anything in particular that is walkable about Yoshiwara?

Reactions: averageguy
Nope, but I’ve been to Segretario a couple of times before. I got a ¥5,000 voucher the last trip and left reviews on Cityheaven, so maybe that helped too. But that discount is going right back to Rina’s promotion 😂

Really looking forward to it! Her body looks incredible, glad you had such a good experience.
I wonder how many visits that took?

Glad you could book her, her body is as advertised. I would say the best I've ever had until I met this Tobita girl (review pending). Service-Wise its close between her and Moe from Hisyo but I'd still give the edge to Rina.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Will you see Rina again?
Planning on doing so in September, she's still my number one provider (although a few I've seen have come close or given her a run for her money). For me, she has that perfect combination of looks, body, and service.

Am I reading her twitter right that you can only book from Sept 18th to the end of October as a first-timer? So booking months in advance is a no-go now?

Am I reading her twitter right that you can only book from Sept 18th to the end of October as a first-timer? So booking months in advance is a no-go now?
That's correct, repeaters and 3P-bookers gets first access.
Early booking only available to current clientele.

This information was also written in my review lol if only people would take the time to read it all the way through. Thank you for clearing it up though!
I definitely read the entire thing. You only said new customers can make a reservation after the 20th of each month, no? Nothing about how long in advance exactly.

Either way, thanks for the clarification!

Last edited:
I definitely read the entire thing. You only said new customers can make a reservation after the 20th of each month, no? Nothing about how long in advance exactly.

Either way, thanks for the clarification!
Most girls dont know their schedules several months in advance, so its pretty implied that I meant for the following month since I said I booked her months in advance before her reservation method changed.

In any case, glad you got the clarification you needed.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Just saw Rina after a 2 month wait, 10/10 face and 11/10 body and very obliging. She really plays to the idol moe-ness which lots of eye contact and ufufufus, I kind of wish her persona was more relatable but eventually she dropped it and the second round was much better!

FYI - There’s still a couple of slots left for October so I’m not sure if the higher price is turning people away.

Reactions: rd1023
Just saw Rina after a 2 month wait, 10/10 face and 11/10 body and very obliging. She really plays to the idol moe-ness which lots of eye contact and ufufufus, I kind of wish her persona was more relatable but eventually she dropped it and the second round was much better!

FYI - There’s still a couple of slots left for October so I’m not sure if the higher price is turning people away.
Glad you had as great of an experience as I did. I'd say that's accurate with how weak the Yen is now it cant be helping domestic demand, and with the rumored Segretario price increase its gonna get even worse but she's 100% worth it.