Guest viewing is limited

Segretario (SL) Rina - Segretario's Number One (For Good Reason)

Glad you had as great of an experience as I did. I'd say that's accurate with how weak the Yen is now it cant be helping domestic demand, and with the rumored Segretario price increase its gonna get even worse but she's 100% worth it.
Agree! Dropped you a Line.

Thanks for the review. You convinced me to reach out to Rina via Twitter and see if she was open to someone who speaks very little Japanese. She replied in English and is game to meet on Oct 12. I will go into the shop to pay the fee in advance on the Oct 7 and put the odds pretty high that I crash and burn - fingers crossed though!

Reactions: Alice and rd1023
Thanks for the review. You convinced me to reach out to Rina via Twitter and see if she was open to someone who speaks very little Japanese. She replied in English and is game to meet on Oct 12. I will go into the shop to pay the fee in advance on the Oct 7 and put the odds pretty high that I crash and burn - fingers crossed though!
Unfortunately, Segretario is making all foreigners do the deposit because of some recent cancellations by asshats. I don't think you'll get scammed though, the shop is trustworthy.

Quick update in case it helps anyone. I dropped by the shop today to pay the fee and secure my appointment. I had very low confidence in my ability to explain that I was paying for a future appointment, so I just had a message typed into Google translate that I showed them. I was a little thrown off by the 8-10 men in the lobby and thought they were customers, but they all immediately welcomed me, so they were actually staff. One younger guy did speak a bit of English and that plus my shitty Japanese/phone made everything go smoothly. Yoshiwara was very quiet at noon on a Saturday, but judging by the number of shoes in the Segretario lobby they were actually quite busy...

Reactions: Alice
Quick update in case it helps anyone. I dropped by the shop today to pay the fee and secure my appointment. I had very low confidence in my ability to explain that I was paying for a future appointment, so I just had a message typed into Google translate that I showed them. I was a little thrown off by the 8-10 men in the lobby and thought they were customers, but they all immediately welcomed me, so they were actually staff. One younger guy did speak a bit of English and that plus my shitty Japanese/phone made everything go smoothly. Yoshiwara was very quiet at noon on a Saturday, but judging by the number of shoes in the Segretario lobby they were actually quite busy...
Rina’s bookings are really suffering since her promotion. Let’s show her some love!

Hi,

I was thinking of booking Rina as well when I’m in Japan next month. Just wondering how much was the deposit/advance fee?

Thanks!

That English speaking staff would be Saito san. He is very helpful and will add you on line to make direct reservations in the future.

Just wondering if I'm understanding correctly, the bath fee is 2.5k and then there will be an extra service fee correct?

Just wondering if I'm understanding correctly, the bath fee is 2.5k and then there will be an extra service fee correct?
Lose the decimal point. 25K, and yes, the service fee is 50K for foreigners. 75K total.

Reactions: Alice and rd1023
Lose the decimal point. 25K, and yes, the service fee is 50K for foreigners. 75K total.
That would be correct for most Segretario providers however Rina is the only premium cast so her service fee is 65k for foreigners making the total 90k.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
Apologies for (maybe) asking the same question, but I wanna make sure I understand her tweets.

I noticed that the usual lines about only being able to book for repeat customers and 3p is gone. Would that mean anyone’s able to book now? All I could gather was that from November they only accept reservations for specifically requested girls instead of generic reservations?

Apologies for (maybe) asking the same question, but I wanna make sure I understand her tweets.

I noticed that the usual lines about only being able to book for repeat customers and 3p is gone. Would that mean anyone’s able to book now? All I could gather was that from November they only accept reservations for specifically requested girls instead of generic reservations?
Correct, Rina’s price increase + low season has hurt demand. So she’s opening up to all for bookings in October, feel free to send her a DM on Twitter according to her format with a date that are posted as available.

For November, it is only available for repeats currently. She’ll probably open those up soon once she decides on her schedule and if demand remains low.

Correct, Rina’s price increase + low season has hurt demand. So she’s opening up to all for bookings in October, feel free to send her a DM on Twitter according to her format with a date that are posted as available.

For November, it is only available for repeats currently. She’ll probably open those up soon once she decides on her schedule and if demand remains low.
Yeah, my question was for November. I can’t seem to find the line about ‘repeats only’, but I might be misinterpreting her tweets. I’m talking about this:

11月以降は本指名様のみ受付中✨️
×以外のお日にちでお問い合わせください♡

My Japanese is definitely not where I want it to be, so I might be missing some slang.

Edit: Got it. It’s the 本指名様 part. Thanks for the replies, I’ll be waiting patiently for her November slots to open up.