Sekukyaba Resource Thread

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this together. I had just found out about the sekukyaba concept and made it a point to drop by one while in Ikebukuro last year. I wish I could remember the names of the establishments I tried, but all I know is that I didn't have any luck on that visit.

The first place had an elevator up to a reception, where I was immediately told foreigners aren't allowed. I then found another place nearby with a couple cute girls outside with a tout. I was told by the tout that foreigners weren't allowed there either. He gave me the, "I'll call the boss to ask for an exception" routine, but I was denied anyway.

At that point I kind of gave up, thinking these places were pretty much closed off to all foreigners.

And I should note that this was all conducted in Japanese -- I passed N2 years ago and I'm probably close to N1 at this point. So there was no issue with communication.

I was also told at the first place they changed their policy awhile ago to ban foreigners because of some bad experiences in the past (not sure if it's true or if that's just another standard excuse to shut out the gaikokujin).

But now that I have this info, I feel like giving it another shot ;)

Thanks for putting this together. I had just found out about the sekukyaba concept and made it a point to drop by one while in Ikebukuro last year. I wish I could remember the names of the establishments I tried, but all I know is that I didn't have any luck on that visit.

The first place had an elevator up to a reception, where I was immediately told foreigners aren't allowed. I then found another place nearby with a couple cute girls outside with a tout. I was told by the tout that foreigners weren't allowed there either. He gave me the, "I'll call the boss to ask for an exception" routine, but I was denied anyway.

At that point I kind of gave up, thinking these places were pretty much closed off to all foreigners.

And I should note that this was all conducted in Japanese -- I passed N2 years ago and I'm probably close to N1 at this point. So there was no issue with communication.

I was also told at the first place they changed their policy awhile ago to ban foreigners because of some bad experiences in the past (not sure if it's true or if that's just another standard excuse to shut out the gaikokujin).

But now that I have this info, I feel like giving it another shot ;)
Never seen or heard of a sekukyaba having touts or girls outside, sounds more like a girls bar or regular hostess bar.

Never seen or heard of a sekukyaba having touts or girls outside, sounds more like a girls bar or regular hostess bar.

You're probably right. Even weirder when I look back on it and why they would have run me off. I had the impression hostess bars were pretty welcoming to anyone -- foreigners included -- since it's mostly just light conversation and drinks.

Ok guys I just stumbled upon a very puzzling update about Campus Night stores.

Apparently for their recruitment page, girls are promised no kissing and undressing for their recruitment

Ribbon store is downgraded from sekukyaba to ichikyaba?

If anybody visited these stores maybe care to update?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Alice

Apparently for their recruitment page, girls are promised no kissing and undressing for their recruitment

Official website and CH page haven't changed...they still both state that it's a Sekukyaba 🤷‍♂️

Ribbon is still a sekukyaba. Maybe they are more flexible now? As of, allowing girls to choose NOT to kiss and undress???

I went to ribbon recently and its still the good and faithful trusty Ribbon with horny girls in their 20s. 👌👌👌👌

Ribbon is still a sekukyaba. Maybe they are more flexible now? As of, allowing girls to choose NOT to kiss and undress???

I went to ribbon recently and its still the good and faithful trusty Ribbon with horny girls in their 20s. 👌👌👌👌
Thats why its warning signs when on their recruitment they're assuring girls they will not get to kiss and undress. Better check again in few months time...

Just went to Ribbon for their 60 min 9000 yen nurse outfit promo (review under review) and its business as usual. Cute girls. Polite conversation. Fun topless makeout sessions.

They have one of the nicest doormen I've met in Tokyo, too.

Thats why its warning signs when on their recruitment they're assuring girls they will not get to kiss and undress. Better check again in few months time...
I mean. I remember having met girls that did NOT want kiss nor topless. Not that everybody is like that, just that there are girls like that. I think that they are just being more welcoming to more reserved girls like those

I mean. I remember having met girls that did NOT want kiss nor topless. Not that everybody is like that, just that there are girls like that. I think that they are just being more welcoming to more reserved girls like those
These shops are always a mixed bag....some girls just jump in your face half naked and sometimes the chemistry is so awkward that not a lot is happening at all 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m a bit concerned that it’s one of those things where they recruit girls under false promises and then convince them to do extras later.

Worst thing I’ve heard is girls being recruited for girls bar/ kyabakura and the shop turns out to be a freaking pink salon but some of the young girls do stay because it’s strictly no sex and they don’t realize you can get diseases from uncovered oral.

Maybe with sekukyaba they tell the girls it’s not mandatory to kiss and undress, but later start pushing saying that if girls want to get drinks and Shimei from the customers that it’s the only way or something.

These shops are always a mixed bag....some girls just jump in your face half naked and sometimes the chemistry is so awkward that not a lot is happening at all
I rember once just sitting and hugging the girl for like 20 minutes 🤣🤣🤣
Another time things did go wild. So yep

Just out of curiosity... How much do girls are paid per hour? 10,000 yen?

• Haha
How much do girls are paid per hour?
It's a commission and "point" based system. Typically there's an hourly wage - which slides around based on how many nominations they get and drinks/bottles they get guys to buy, as well as how often they work - then they also get 1,000 to 2,000 for each nomination, and commission on drinks/bottles. Average daily take for a girl ranges from 20K to 50K.

It's a commission and "point" based system. Typically there's an hourly wage - which slides around based on how many nominations they get and drinks/bottles they get guys to buy, as well as how often they work - then they also get 1,000 to 2,000 for each nomination, and commission on drinks/bottles. Average daily take for a girl ranges from 20K to 50K.

Ahhh I see. Thank you.
That's why some of the staff mention: support the girl with a nomation or drink. Or something like that. I see.

Now... How much of a difference is vs deriheru or soap? Because... This is for sekyakukaba... I can see it being the case because of how outrageous the prices "can" get. But what about the others?

How much of a difference is vs deriheru or soap?
Different systems. In theory, it's a larger cut at DH/Soap, but that's really dependent on how many clients they get or how often they work.

Just out of curiosity... How much do girls are paid per hour? 10,000 yen?
That wouldn’t really make sense if guys pay around 5000 yen to enter “free” and get girls rotating around, right?

I got offered a salary of 5000 per hour for regular kyabakura, but if you don’t bring in customers they lower your salary.
Also since kyabakura has more glamorous girls, the prices and salaries are the same or higher than sekukyaba (not including the high end sekukyaba with really gorgeous girls, but more the ones mentioned in this thread).

Different systems. In theory, it's a larger cut at DH/Soap, but that's really dependent on how many clients they get or how often they work.
This is correct, it depends on ranking.
For example, in basically all of these establishments, if a client buys champagne for someone who is not ranked, the shop will take more then half of the champagne price, but if they buy it for a top ranked person, the top ranked person may get up to 70% I think. I’m no expert though.

I was reading a blog for sugar dating that was saying pay was around 2500 yen for a typical kyaba. but then you had to endure the men and alcohol. I expect that was skewed to the negative side to entice girls to do pappa katsu instead.

Maybe with sekukyaba they tell the girls it’s not mandatory to kiss and undress, but later start pushing saying that if girls want to get drinks and Shimei from the customers that it’s the only way or something.

I checked Cityheaven yesterday because I was curious. You can openly check what the shops write on their recruitment pages....and looks like a lot of them sugarcoat it.

Like you said that kissing is not mandatory or that the girls don't have to drink alcohol. In theory that might be "true" but it's obviously BS. The only way to make real money is to get customers to buy them expensive drinks....and to make that happen they have to get them hooked first.

I was reading a blog for sugar dating that was saying pay was around 2500 yen for a typical kyaba. but then you had to endure the men and alcohol. I expect that was skewed to the negative side to entice girls to do pappa katsu instead.
You have to deal with the men as well during papa katsu, lol.
But I would definitely always recommend papa katsu over kyaba, much better for the liver and less broken nights.

Reactions: Cinnabums
It seems that Alegria has now changed name to L and relocated.
Thanks, I updated it accordingly. You have any idea what moved into the old location? Was in Ikebukuro today but forget to walk by.

Thanks, I updated it accordingly. You have any idea what moved into the old location? Was in Ikebukuro today but forget to walk by.
There was already a Club L which was, I think, a kyabakura. It seems that Algeria now occupies that location and name - cheaper, perhaps, as it is a little further from the station. When I walked past last week )just out of curiosity, you understand, it’s former premises were shuttered.

Reactions: Danbo