Sekukyaba Resource Thread

I think all of their shops have a good percentage of attractive girls....in the end it boils down to personal preference and luck. I frequented Gakuensai and Ribbon the most since it often clicked for me in these places. Wouldn't say it was foremost a matter of attractiveness more of chemistry. If you had a long hiatus, just visit 2 shops in a row and see what suits you.
I really like ribbon. I haven't been to the other one, but I can say Ribbon has very cute girls. They seem to be early 20s. Maru no Uchi is pretty good, these ones are older. It's a not bad shop.

Can confirm! That also happened to me!!!
It really depends when you get them. For instance, the first time I went to Maru no Uchi they told me it was no point in nominating, since there were only 2 girls (just opened, like 1:05pm that day).
Going at 1pm is literally the worst time to go to a sekukyaba. Ideally for me would be from 3 pm until 4;30 pm before peak after office hours

Going at 1pm is literally the worst time to go to a sekukyaba. Ideally for me would be from 3 pm until 4;30 pm before peak after office hours
Why is 1pm the worst time? I have gone in the early time when it's the cheapest and it wasn't horrid. Like, I feel 5000~7000 for that experience is reasonable.

Popped my head into labo yesterday, yamato blood required.
Et tu, Labo? That is one of the newer ones - I had hoped they would be more open. Still, it often depends on the door troll - different day, different troll, perhaps a different result. Thanks for the update. Where did you go instead?

Et tu, Labo? That is one of the newer ones - I had hoped they would be more open. Still, it often depends on the door troll - different day, different troll, perhaps a different result. Thanks for the update. Where did you go instead?
There is a new one in Ikebukuro were the door guy said in broken English as I walked by: come here~ Japanese sekkyakuba~ come happy time~! Happy~! .... And the other day there was a fat asshole that pretty much wanted to quick me out as I asked some questions.

I think that matters as well

Other places I looked at online had only 3 or so girls working at the time, so I settled for good ol' marunouchi.
I went last Monday. The worst experience i had since i went two years ago. First girl was coughing and had the cheek asking me to buy a drink. Only last girl was a looker but when i tried DFK she was obviously uncomfortable. Went to gakuensai and a Yakuza looking dude gave me a gomenasai after i flunked his language exam. Gonna try tomorrow other places.

I went last Monday. The worst experience i had since i went two years ago. First girl was coughing and had the cheek asking me to buy a drink. Only last girl was a looker but when i tried DFK she was obviously uncomfortable. Went to gakuensai and a Yakuza looking dude gave me a gomenasai after i flunked his language exam. Gonna try tomorrow other places.
I went to Marunouchi lately and it isn't that bad but I can confirm the quality is lower than last year. Most of the girls were just flat out asking me to buy drinks as well.. this didn't happen to me last year, it was more fun.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
There is a new one in Ikebukuro were the door guy said in broken English as I walked by: come here~ Japanese sekkyakuba~ come happy time~! Happy~! .... And the other day there was a fat asshole that pretty much wanted to quick me out as I asked some questions.

I think that matters as well

Do you know the name or location?
If there is some place new I want to add it ...btw I also have to check what kind of shop moved into the old Campus Night.

I went to Marunouchi lately and it isn't that bad but I can confirm the quality is lower than last year. Most of the girls were just flat out asking me to buy drinks as well.. this didn't happen to me last year, it was more fun.
Take it this way. Best girls i had were amazing kissers, never asked for drinks or anything and are S level girls. They know if you want to get customers to buy drinks or better shimei you do the work and charm their dicks off.

Reactions: parading
Do you know the name or location?
If there is some place new I want to add it ...btw I also have to check what kind of shop moved into the old Campus Night.
I know the recent one I believe is a sister store of Ribbon. JD Campus I think its called. It should be almost in front of Kurenai and on "that corner" of the main street of Ikebukuro where there is the Campus soda and another cabaret or girls bar. Its on BF1 and I think the lowest is 7000 yen with 4000 plus to use the vip room... though I think what they calll vip room is the average room for marunouchi or ribbon

Reactions: Alice
Take it this way. Best girls i had were amazing kissers, never asked for drinks or anything and are S level girls. They know if you want to get customers to buy drinks or better shimei you do the work and charm their dicks off.
oh!! those most certainly are! I had only a few and I see your point. I think ribbon has the most of those.

Most shocking few days ago was getting denied entry at Miss Campus after no problem getting in a few times even pre-corona. No problem getting in Bikini and Ribbon but ribbon has been infested with so many customers i had to wait 45 minutes inside before getting served by a first girl. At least they are daijobu with gaijins and the girls are top notch

• Wow
Reactions: Alice and parading
VIP at Kurenai can vary all the way from a really bad handjob to namanaka honban depending on the girl and how you click.

Kurenai has a LOT of landmines though.
indeed. Like I said, that private room though.... wow. On the other floor and, NO ONE checking plus a curtain..... yeah, I can see stuff happening there. But again, it all depends on the girl.... and like many have said before, it is like being struck by lightning twice. I think the best bang for your buck is Ribbon, but like one has said, it can be sometimes impossible to get it. I remember once having to wait an hour, and others like 20+ minutes.

Though, Ribbon has always delivered the horny 20s cute to sexy girls. Maru no Uchi is lately having girls that only ask me for drinks, and less action.

Funny last week I tried to go to Bikini and there's a "tout" outside the building who lured me in Bukatsu, can't remember if it was 1st or 2nd floor. I told him I am a gaijin with terrible Japanese and he replied no problem and gave me a card with 5000 yen rate. Inside I met only two girls, one was very average and I only did small talk because she has some sort of bad breath and the second girl was a fucking stunner. Anybody else been in here?

Reactions: parading and Alice
Funny last week I tried to go to Bikini and there's a "tout" outside the building who lured me in Bukatsu, can't remember if it was 1st or 2nd floor. I told him I am a gaijin with terrible Japanese and he replied no problem and gave me a card with 5000 yen rate. Inside I met only two girls, one was very average and I only did small talk because she has some sort of bad breath and the second girl was a fucking stunner. Anybody else been in here?
how much action was in there?