Sekukyaba Resource Thread

Checking in!

Went back to both Doyama Jogakuin and Nurse Lounge. With the membership card provided on the first visit at each, the entry was just 4.5k for 40mins.

Asked a couple girls specifically what was and wasn't allowed, and YMMV, but touching inside the clothes was given the green light, with touching hips and legs being girls' preference. So, at least in my very limited experience so far, it's kinda a step between the more chaste kyabakura and liberal sekukyabas. Checking the reviews seem to confirm.

There are some seriously cute girls here though. The rate is lower at the 2shots, but I'll probably see if I can find a foreigner friendly sekukyaba.

Shouldn't be too hard to find some more lewd ones. I have only been to Osaka for short trips and only went to a Sekukyaba there once.
Picked one that matched my taste, got denied entry because "Japanese only"...so I asked the guy at the door if he knows a shop that would cater to foreigners. He made a call, and another guy led me to a different shop.
One with a shop layout where you can lie down with the girls.....so pretty much naked boobs in you face type of play. Was nothing special but was fun.
Was 3-4 years ago so unfortunately I don't remember the name. But if I was able to stumble into a shop like this, you should have no problem finding something similar as a local.

I wanted to keep all the info in this thread but I was reading some other threads on the site and there is a sexy kyabakura where the girls wear the "virgin killer" sweaters: https://sweater-moon.com/ lol I think I will check that place out sometime.

People were also mentioning a place called "Slow" in Kabukicho. Is that this place? https://club-slow.jp/ The website is ambiguous as to whether it's a regular kyabakura or a sexy kyabakura.

Reactions: ben10
I wanted to keep all the info in this thread but I was reading some other threads on the site and there is a sexy kyabakura where the girls wear the "virgin killer" sweaters: https://sweater-moon.com/ lol I think I will check that place out sometime.

People were also mentioning a place called "Slow" in Kabukicho. Is that this place? https://club-slow.jp/ The website is ambiguous as to whether it's a regular kyabakura or a sexy kyabakura.

Yeah, these shops were discussed in another thread because I started this resource thread just about Ikebukuro. Added all Shinjuku shops later on.
If you visit one of the shops the upcoming days give us an update how it went...

Oh wow I just noticed the big list in the OP of this thread. Thank you for creating that. Looks like there are a lot of fun themes.

Are some of these places really off limits for foreigners? I'd like to try X-party in Ikebukuro but the list has X for all levels of Japanese. I feel like if you show up with confident Japanese, let them know that you understand the rules and act in a proper manner, they should let you in.

I remember years ago I went to one of the Cherry group places in Kabukicho and the bouncer immediately turned me away when he saw me. But then I spoke to him in Japanese and he let me in saying they need to protect the shop from foreigners who don't speak the language or understand the rules, which is totally understandable.

Or maybe they have a "no foreigners" policy kind of as a perk for the staff. Girls are more likely to work in a comfortable environment where they don't have to deal with the possibility of unruly guests so it helps them attract and retain better staff.

Anyway, next time I decide to head to a sexy kyabakura I'll roll the dice and see if I can get in there.

I also noticed that Super Angel is way more expensive than any other place. 13k yen for a 40 min set. Is there any particular reason for this? Reading the other reviews on the site, the girls and service seem to be above average so maybe they pay better and attract better talent?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Are some of these places really off limits for foreigners? I'd like to try X-party in Ikebukuro but the list has X for all levels of Japanese. I feel like if you show up with confident Japanese, let them know that you understand the rules and act in a proper manner, they should let you in.
No, please stop with this line of thinking. Some places just simply don't want any foreigners whether you can speak the language and/or understand the rules or not. You can certainly try, but your logic doesn't always apply.

The list reflects the current situation. Some of the shops that are XXX right now were ok with foreigners in the past and changed their policies because they had trouble one way or the other. Whenever somebody gives me positive or negative updates I will change it in the list.

For nearly all shops you need to speak Japanese anyway and the list reflects that....there usually is no talking your way in. There are a few shops in Shinjuku that seem to be ok even without Japanese but they are the exception.

...and then there are shops that always were foreigner NG and will always stay that way. This has nothing to do with your level of Japanese.

Last edited:
Hit up Club Lily in Umeda for a change of pace. Kimono themed 2-shot.
https://club-lily.net/

I learned that 2-shot is a type of selfie, with you and a friend! That's why the booths are all 2 seaters, for the sense of closeness.

The offer is 3500Y for 40 minutes, but I got there around 8pm and was told it was too late for coupons and I'd be paying full price.
The regular price wasn't too different from other places, so I went ahead with it. They have Calpis Chuhai on the menu, and I had plenty of it.
The girls are friendly and loose kimonos make for easy access. Might go back if I get tired of nurses and schoolgirls again.

Incidentally, my pile of name cards is growing rapidly thanks to these clubs. Is it just me, or are regular kyabakura more expensive than these sekukyabas?

Reactions: ben10 and Alice
I tried out Miss Campus recently and got in with no problem for the 5000 jpy/40 minute rate. Back to the elevator and on my way back down, it made a sudden stop on the 3rd floor when the doors opened and I was greeted by the doorman for 'Maru no Uchi'. Until this point I didn't even realize they occupy the same building.

So they must have known I was heading back down and intercepted me. I was told I could come in for the same rate, 5,000 yen, and with the same rules. With the current state of 'enyasu' in Japan, it's hard to say no to a deal like that, so yeah, of course I followed him in. :ROFLMAO:

My initial observation of these places is that the nomihodai offering is almost pointless, no? I've done ordinary kyabakura a few times, and can make good value out of their nomihodai policies. But in sexy kyabakura, I had maybe one minute tops between girls rotating in and out and almost no time to pause and have a drink. I had to quickly chug my one -- and only -- drink at the end of the 40 minute session and was on my way out. If anyone is able to down more than one in the standard 40 minute allocation, then please share your secret with me.

My initial observation of these places is that the nomihodai offering is almost pointless, no? I've done ordinary kyabakura a few times, and can make good value out of their nomihodai policies. But in sexy kyabakura, I had maybe one minute tops between girls rotating in and out and almost no time to pause and have a drink. I had to quickly chug my one -- and only -- drink at the end of the 40 minute session and was on my way out. If anyone is able to down more than one in the standard 40 minute allocation, then please share your secret with me.

Yeah, during a regular 40min set you usually only have one drink, but sometimes the shops are crowded, understaffed or some customers keep extending so it can result in long waiting times. Feels like the drinks are more to keep you entertained while you are waiting.

Once I was super out of luck...they warned me that I would probably have to wait 20 minutes in my booth before a girl arrives...because some regulars spend a bit on drinks and extended the wait got longer and longer. They kept me up to date and asked if I want to stay or leave.....I decided to stay but the wait turned into 1h. I had 3 beer during that time.....and another one when the girls finally arrived.

I tried out Miss Campus recently and got in with no problem for the 5000 jpy/40 minute rate. Back to the elevator and on my way back down, it made a sudden stop on the 3rd floor when the doors opened and I was greeted by the doorman for 'Maru no Uchi'. Until this point I didn't even realize they occupy the same building.

So they must have known I was heading back down and intercepted me. I was told I could come in for the same rate, 5,000 yen, and with the same rules. With the current state of 'enyasu' in Japan, it's hard to say no to a deal like that, so yeah, of course I followed him in. :ROFLMAO:

I try to order one every time a new girl comes along. Maybe 3-4 drinks per visit - excellent value for money. ;-)

The list reflects the current situation. Some of the shops that are XXX right now were ok with foreigners in the past and changed their policies because they had trouble one way or the other. Whenever somebody gives me positive or negative updates I will change it in the list.

For nearly all shops you need to speak Japanese anyway and the list reflects that....there usually is no talking your way in. There are a few shops in Shinjuku that seem to be ok even without Japanese but they are the exception.

...and then there are shops that always were foreigner NG and will always stay that way. This has nothing to do with your level of Japanese.
What are the names of the shops in Shinjuku if you don’t mind.
I know very basic Japanese. But I am sure I would be lost when listening to rules, since that would all be knew to me.

What are the names of the shops in Shinjuku if you don’t mind.
I know very basic Japanese. But I am sure I would be lost when listening to rules, since that would all be knew to me.
If you scroll back to the start of this thread you will see Danbo’s painstakingly put together list.

Reactions: Danbo and Alice
Man, you're normally a pretty decent dude, but don't push the envelope on this one. As Danbo rightly pointed out, numerous Shinjuku sekukyaba have resorted to barring foreigners due to various issues, one of which involves individuals unable to communicate effectively in Japanese.

Maybe that’s why they are cheaper than regular kyaba. They can save money on the drinks, lol.

Reactions: Danbo and Cinnabums
I've only been to one sekukyaba, but I guess them literally leaving the bottle of whiskey on the table isn't something that's normal. Within 5 minutes, either the bouncer walking around or the girl would make me a fresh highball right at the table. Ended up drinking like 4 of them in an hour lol

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Man, you're normally a pretty decent dude, but don't push the envelope on this one. As Danbo rightly pointed out, numerous Shinjuku sekukyaba have resorted to barring foreigners due to various issues, one of which involves individuals unable to communicate effectively in Japanese.

Actually there are a few shops in Shinjuku that even allowed in foreigners in that didn't speak any Japanese. Not sure how this works, or if it was just an exception.
I am just assembling the list...

I was only asking due to the fact that he specifically said “ There are a few shops in Shinjuku that seem to be ok even without Japanese.”
I am respectful of rules, and that’s exactly why I’m not trying to fake my way into anything.

I was only asking due to the fact that he specifically said “ There are a few shops in Shinjuku that seem to be ok even without Japanese.”
In case you missed the earlier reply telling you to check the first post, they're all marked with an orange triangle in the ENG column, meaning you might get in as an English-only speaker with enough luck.

Thanks to this thread, I had my first Sekukyaba experience in Kabuki Cho. Visited Ooedo with a morning special coupon, 60 minutes for ¥6k. The ladies wear yukatas and their obis are tied pretty tight, keeping us from exploring beneath the waist. Girls 1 & 2 were fun, but number 3 was an expert at using positions that made it difficult to do more than cuddle. After that excitement, visited Madonna to finish the job. ¥2k entrance, ¥4,400 for a 3 minute CBJ and another ¥2,200 to finish me off. All total a couple hours of play with 4 girls, watched another's strip show and was out of pocket just under ¥15,000.
Sekukyaba is definitely a good time, but it's an appetizer.

Was in Kyobashi and had time to kill. Checked fujoho and found one 2shot that was open at the time, early afternoon, Crazy Horse.
Old man at the entrance was basically pushing me out the door once I was identified as a foreigner.
According to the rankings, this was the top ranked for the area, so maybe they prefer to be pickier with the clientele? Place was nearly empty though.

ETA: If these mini-Osaka reports would be better as full reports or just plain don't belong here, lmk.

Reactions: Danbo
Was in Kyobashi and had time to kill. Checked fujoho and found one 2shot that was open at the time, early afternoon, Crazy Horse.
Old man at the entrance was basically pushing me out the door once I was identified as a foreigner.
According to the rankings, this was the top ranked for the area, so maybe they prefer to be pickier with the clientele? Place was nearly empty though.

ETA: If these mini-Osaka reports would be better as full reports or just plain don't belong here, lmk.

Until someone decides to start a separate resource threads for the Osaka area I think these mini report probably fit here best.

I personally think it doesn't make a big difference if shop is empty or crowded. If a shop is strict they will kick you out even if there is no other client around ...and a more liberal shop will be ok even if the place is stuffed and you have to wait. The guys at the reception just follow the shop's policies...

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack