Sekukyaba Resource Thread

Quick question. It would really help. Would any Sekukyabas accept straight English or translation apps?

My Nihongo is basic, but very basic. Took a semester of Nihongo in college about 10 years ago. Been back in Japan for about 2 weeks, and been picking the language back up.

• Haha
Reactions: corgiesiao
Quick question. It would really help. Would any Sekukyabas accept straight English or translation apps?

My Nihongo is basic, but very basic. Took a semester of Nihongo in college about 10 years ago. Been back in Japan for about 2 weeks, and been picking the language back up.

Really?

This thread lists all shops in Ikebukuro and the language level they require. All of them have an ❌ at English....I think it is pretty clear that you won't be accepted anywhere using English at the door.

If somebody gets into one of these shops using English alone I will update the list accordingly, but so far that hasn't happened.

Nope

nah. You gotta be able to communicate in real time with the ladies. They will test your Japanese, and understanding of the rules at the door. Speaking english or using a translator app will have you fail that test.

Reactions: Alice

You need at least some conversational to get through the door. Once you're actually seated you might be able to get by with the girls with a translator, but the challenge will be convincing the door that you know some.

You don't need to be totally fluent, when I first started going to sekukyabas I was probably around N4.

You need at least some conversational to get through the door. Once you're actually seated you might be able to get by with the girls with a translator, but the challenge will be convincing the door that you know some.

You don't need to be totally fluent, when I first started going to sekukyabas I was probably around N4.
Some ladies will either think you are super hot and start the kissing early or see that they are not going to get much conversation and start kissing to pass the time. I like to think it is more often the first one. ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Joshusan
Some ladies will either think you are super hot and start the kissing early or see that they are not going to get much conversation and start kissing to pass the time. I like to think it is more often the first one. ;-)
But you do, as has been said, need Nihongo to even get through the door.

There was already a Club L which was, I think, a kyabakura. It seems that Algeria now occupies that location and name - cheaper, perhaps, as it is a little further from the station. When I walked past last week )just out of curiosity, you understand, it’s former premises were shuttered.
It's a shame they moved, I enjoyed staggering out of that place and getting a feed at the Chinese restaurant next door.

Just removed "Ikebukuro" from the titel of this thread and attached a list for Shinjuku as well. Information about the shops is mostly assembled from another thread. If you have an new information, just post it and I will update.

Reactions: Joshusan and Alice
Excellent work, sir. I have one addition. There is an Oedo oiran in Shinjuku that I have been to a few times. The ladies there are better than the ones at Oedo in Ikebukuro (though I only went to that one once).
http://shinjuku-ooedo.com/sp/top.shtml
Added it to the list.

Just passed the old "Campus Night" and seems Campus group has opened a new shop there called "Campus Lounge". Haven't looked for it online yet, but the pricing was a lot lower so it is probably not a Sekukyaba anymore.

Update: Yeah, checked online and it seems to be a regular Kyabakura....strange to see something like that form Campus Group. Let's see how long it will last ;)

Last edited:
Just removed "Ikebukuro" from the titel of this thread and attached a list for Shinjuku as well. Information about the shops is mostly assembled from another thread. If you have an new information, just post it and I will update.
This is a great resource, and the format is very readable. Thank you so much for this.

You've got question marks for Milky Pie in Ikebukuro. They're the same group as Bukatsu, and I've never had trouble getting in there with Japanese. They gave me a stamp collection card that you can use in both shops too.

Reactions: Danbo
This is a great resource, and the format is very readable. Thank you so much for this.

You've got question marks for Milky Pie in Ikebukuro. They're the same group as Bukatsu, and I've never had trouble getting in there with Japanese. They gave me a stamp collection card that you can use in both shops too.

Thanks for the info, updated it accordingly. Good to hear that they are also ok with foreigners.
Same group is no guaranty for that. There are lots of shop on the list that are connected but have very different policies when it comes to foreigners....and since Milky Pie intruduced some kind of train groper course I was especially unsure about it 🤣

Reactions: Joshusan
Thanks for the info, updated it accordingly. Good to hear that they are also ok with foreigners.
Same group is no guaranty for that. There are lots of shop on the list that are connected but have very different policies when it comes to foreigners....and since Milky Pie intruduced some kind of train groper course I was especially unsure about it 🤣
The train pest course isn't that great imo. They just blindfold the girl and have her stand in your booth waiting for you before you get in. Not worth the extra expense.

The systems are a bit different in each shop. For example bukatsu allows online bookings, Milky pie doesn't. Also once the door guard ar Milky pie told me I can't nominate a girl before 3 pm. Never had that at bukatsu.

Reactions: Danbo
@Danbo hello, I have an update for the list.

Recently I went to club L (formerly Alegria). They didn't ask me any questions at the door at all. I said that I wanted to nominate a girl, but she was running late, and they let me take a seat inside out of the cold before taking any money. I was massively appreciative of that.

I nominated Ria who has nice firm, perky H cups. She did ask me for a drink, but was happy with just beer. Normally girls just pounce on me and stick their tongues halfway down my throat in these places, I very rarely get asked for a drink. She was a great kisser and thick in all the right places, and it was fun to play with the zip on her top and have her big boobies spill out.

Anyway, one of the "help" girls told me that she's had Koreans there before who had to use Google translate the entire time. She hinted that very basic Japanese (or none if you belong to a Japanese-looking ethnicity) will get you in.

@Danbo hello, I have an update for the list.

Recently I went to club L (formerly Alegria). They didn't ask me any questions at the door at all. I said that I wanted to nominate a girl, but she was running late, and they let me take a seat inside out of the cold before taking any money. I was massively appreciative of that.

I nominated Ria who has nice firm, perky H cups. She did ask me for a drink, but was happy with just beer. Normally girls just pounce on me and stick their tongues halfway down my throat in these places, I very rarely get asked for a drink. She was a great kisser and thick in all the right places, and it was fun to play with the zip on her top and have her big boobies spill out.

Anyway, one of the "help" girls told me that she's had Koreans there before who had to use Google translate the entire time. She hinted that very basic Japanese (or none if you belong to a Japanese-looking ethnicity) will get you in.

Thanks, updated it accordingly. Good to know that they are also open to foreigners.
Not many more shops left in Ikebukuro and Shinjuku....hope we can complete the list soon ;)

Thank you for providing great information.

I sometimes want to play with many boobs. Then I go to oppaipub.

If I need FS then I go to soapland but sometimes I want something between like a pink salon. Many years ago I went to happy hinomaru in Shinjuku Kabukicho. Is there any place accepting foreigners? last year, I went to babyboo in Shinjuku but they rejected me.

Thanks, updated it accordingly. Good to know that they are also open to foreigners.
Not many more shops left in Ikebukuro and Shinjuku....hope we can complete the list soon ;)
Thanks for the update. As Alegria they were open to foreigners but I hadn’t checked if this was still the case as Club L.

Has no brave soul in this group tired the various Cherry shops? I have thought about it but not yet tried as they do seem to be just another JK style shop and Ikebukuro has a plethora of those.

Flor seems to be closed, possibly just for renovation (a girl who worked there and is now at Hustle told me - although it was fairly new so I wouldn’t think it needed renovating).

Has no brave soul in this group tired the various Cherry shops? I have thought about it but not yet tried as they do seem to be just another JK style shop and Ikebukuro has a plethora of those.

Flor seems to be closed, possibly just for renovation (a girl who worked there and is now at Hustle told me - although it was fairly new so I wouldn’t think it needed renovating).

Ok, I'll set it to "closed" for now.....maybe there is a slight chance that they will open up again.

I only tried the main Cherry shop in Ikebukuro once, but they were not very welcoming.....but there are still the other two locations left to try .

Has no brave soul in this group tired the various Cherry shops?
I tried the main shop around New Years. I even had two Japanese salarymen and a rep from the directory office with me and they still denied me entry. That crushed my hopes of ever getting into X-party.

Thank you for providing great information.

I sometimes want to play with many boobs. Then I go to oppaipub.

If I need FS then I go to soapland but sometimes I want something between like a pink salon. Many years ago I went to happy hinomaru in Shinjuku Kabukicho. Is there any place accepting foreigners? last year, I went to babyboo in Shinjuku but they rejected me.
Not the right place to mention really. But Jan Jan generally accepts foreigners and recently got a very interesting review.

I think all of their shops have a good percentage of attractive girls....in the end it boils down to personal preference and luck. I frequented Gakuensai and Ribbon the most since it often clicked for me in these places. Wouldn't say it was foremost a matter of attractiveness more of chemistry. If you had a long hiatus, just visit 2 shops in a row and see what suits you.
@Danbo I wonder if there is any Sekukyaba which specializes in Mother/mature women theme like these ones in both sheets are focused on schoolgirl/OL/nurses, are there any oppai bars which offers Mature women/Mother as service theme ??

• Haha
Reactions: corgiesiao
@Danbo I wonder if there is any Sekukyaba which specializes in Mother/mature women theme like these ones in both sheets are focused on schoolgirl/OL/nurses, are there any oppai bars which offers Mature women/Mother as service theme ??

Nope, not as far as I know. Sekukyabas are usually staffed with younger girls, at a few places you can find girls who are in their 30ies.

If you want older women you have to stick to other services. JanJan and other Pink Salons that were reviewed on this forum have women 40+ working.

The best option is probably Delivery Health. There you can find quite a few shops with a "married women" theme with girls 30/40+

Nope, not as far as I know. Sekukyabas are usually staffed with younger girls, at a few places you can find girls who are in their 30ies.

If you want older women you have to stick to other services. JanJan and other Pink Salons that were reviewed on this forum have women 40+ working.

The best option is probably Delivery Health. There you can find quite a few shops with a "married women" theme with girls 30/40+
that's sad for people have this fetish for mature/mother-milfs but not necessary wants to go all the way just foreplay and b00bs fondling in 40 mins with 3 different milf :)
someone should this kind of service...