Sex Bulletins/SM dating sites

Swapkuoki seems legit. Many couples looking for single men. nan-net is a hit or miss. There is another local bulletin within nan-net called adacomi, that one is a slightly better.

Reactions: Regret00
1. Nan-net ad2
I went to a random 'drinking party' thanks to @Intmaintokyo comments.
After our last pm, I decided to go to a 'drinking party' in Tokyo and see how it works.

Having participated in about ten parties held by the same group of Japanese people, I'd say that the price range varies from party to party and from organizer to organizer. Each of them will tell you a different price, even if you go to the same specific party.

How much is it?
The range I have paid was from 8000 yen to 19000 yen, the latter being the first one. I think in general they will charge you more than 20000 yen if you are a first-timer coming to the party. I have been paying around 10000 yen or less, but I will explain later on for a different reason.

Is there a different fee for Japanese and non-Japanese people?
Some Japanese people will be charged more because different organizers will tell you another fee. So, as a first-timer, you can expect to pay around 25000 yen, as the prices have increased recently. But if you have the right network, you'll still be able to pay 10000 yen to 15000 yen.

Are non-Japanese allowed?
There are written and non-written rules.
Therefore, if you speak fluently and can read Japanese, you'll pass the first screening easily.

Most girls will have no problem with you if you read the rules, which I will comment on later. There are non-written rules, so you are expected to 'read the air' as they say in Japanese. I cannot write much about this because it depends on how long you have been in Japan, your background, Japanese skills, and common sense. Yes, this is a domestic party, so if you think you cannot comply with their rules, you can skip this message and find a new thread instead.
'In Rome, do as Romans do.' Follow this thumb of rule that nobody will tell you there.

Having that said, I have met only foreigners from East and Southeast Asia, or 'Asian-something', such as Korean-American, Chinese-Canadian, Japanese-Irish, Vietnamese-Kiwi, Singaporean-Kangaroo, etc.

What do I need to bring?
At all parties from this specific group, you are supposed to bring your towel and condoms.

You are supposed to take off your shoes at the entrance. If you bring a bag, your bag will be in a room with other people's belongings. My suggestion is that you get your bag that you can carry out everywhere. I'm stating this because someone opened my bag, stole my money, and went missing my Driver's license. It was a huge mistake. I told the organizers, and they have apologized to me, and since then, I have got discounts for many of their parties.

Fortunately one of the ladies who organized the party remembered me and she indeed said that she had seen me opening my wallet.

It is complicated for someone to take off my ID, so I think the person was very nervous and probably when someone else was entering the room. I know who could be the suspects because they looked at me and my bag before I went for it. But I cannot make any accusations or allegations without proof, so I had to accept that. This was the only incident that made me refrain from going to this party, though everyone left their wallets inside their bags.

So, since then, I have put both smartphones and wallets inside a bag. Then, I wrap them together inside another bag because smartphones are prohibited from being brought outside this room. And obviously, I never go to those parties holding anything that will tell them where I work or work-related belongings (laptop, files, and whatsoever).

How does the payment works?
Each party will guide you to go somewhere for the payment. Sometimes you will go inside one room and make the payment where many tattoed men smoke and drink. They will ask you how much I was told and to show the screen. They will also ask whom you have contacted to confirm the information. Then, they will go outside again, and they will either guide you or send you the address of the actual party.

Sometimes they will ask you to make the payment inside the car or near the party venue. All in all, different organizers have different styles.

Keep in mind that every time you will most likely be forced to pay an extra 1000 yen for the drinking, regardless of you are going to drink or not.

I don't know what happens if you try to refuse. I have not seen anyone refusing.

How much can I drink?
The 'drinking' is just a trap. They don't provide many options, let alone enough quantity for you to enjoy. There have always been some sake, juice, tea, beers, but they end up very quickly.

How does the actual 'thing' work?
Finally, I'm here to share my experiences.

Usually, at those parties, more than 120 people come in during their time.

When the party starts late afternoon and goes up until late (last train or next day), you will go to each room and see many horny men. There are all sorts of physical features there, from fat to slim, tall to short, big to small, and extended to a short samurai sword.

You may go to whichever room you'd like to. Some girls go for a shorter period. Those rooms are usually fully packed with men, and there are queues even outside the room.

About my last party...
Instead of drinking at the kitchen or drinking bar area, when I first went, I went to the kitchen, asked for Asahi beers, drank quickly, showered, and went to the rooms.

I saw each girl in each room and decided to queue for one of them. Depending on the size of the party, there are more girls. Sometimes there will be two girls inside the same room.

Some Japanese people were super shy and nervous as hell, so I cut the queue because the guy next to me pushed me and said, ''I'll go from right, he is going from left, and you do whatever you want with her pussy''.

I was like, ''uh... 25 people are watching me, fuck Covid-19, fuck these people, fuck life, and fuck if there is someone I know. Fuck everything''.

I'm very confident with my oral skills. After all, having slept with so many women worldwide, 99% of the time, I know how to please any woman. Because I was number one of the day, I decided to go down and play with her until she started getting wet. Oh, well. So, warm pussy.

Off topic here.
Mina from AM once told me she takes time to come but that I mastered the art of pleasing women down there.

The girl at the party seemed to enjoy what I was doing. I'm 99,9% certain she has come at least twice while I was down there because she put strength on my head and asked me not to stop.

Then, I put on a condom, and I asked her to come from the top. One guy came from her blowjob. Luckily it was not on my face, it went to the other side, the guy's hair. LOL.

I started laughing, and I said, hey dude, here is your tissue. Take a shower later.
Another dude came in, and he came in from the girl's blowjob in less than 2 minutes. I said I could not come with 25-30 people watching me, so, I went on missionary. I even asked the dude playing with the girl's tits if he wanted to play, and he said, 'no, just enjoy it'.

A second girl came in, so the horny men finally started giving her some more attention. But because I couldn't come, I felt terrible because there was a huge line outside already. I put her in a missionary, and she came again. I really tried to concentrate on coming, but with all those men surrounding me in a circle and the second girl saying that she would help her friend, it took me even more time. More men started to fuck the second girl while she started looking at me and sucking her friends' tits.

At this point, 15 people have either come from their blowjobs or the second girl's pussy. I tried to concentrate and finally came after changing positions. The lady hugged me and said that she loved my size (not long and skinny or not small and fat, but the right size).

I showered and queue in another room. When I entered, people were staring at me. This particular lady was chubby and very annoying like hell with Japanese people. Do not touch here, do not do like this, do not say this, do not change the angle, do not move, do as I say bla bla bla. It made me go to another room.

This girl, in particular, accepts NN sex. Of course, I always go with my condoms. If any of you horny men go there, keep in mind that 120 people will most likely have come inside her without a condom. Most of us have a family, and besides that, even if you don't, you will blame yourself for the rest of your life. The choice is yours, but there are wise and stupid choices out there.

Some comments.
1. If you are going to those parties, don't spend your time drinking because there will be not much drinking for everyone anyways.

2. If you keep participating, they will invite you to their private parties that are held outside of their usual venues. I don't have much time to write about it right now, but maybe I'll leave here some comments about it in the future. The main differences are that there are women who are much more physically attractive and that I, at least, receive discounted prices (last time I paid 8000 yen) to fuck seven times someone I'd need to pay 80000 or more, at least, at least some soaplands I have seen before. They remind of those top girls at Tobita in Osaka, with the difference that there is no specific time limit or pressure to come fast and go.

3. I'll repeat it. Even if some girls accept NN and do tests regularly, always protect yourself. I do test myself regularly, too, even if using condoms 100% of the time.

4. Usually, each girl has a different rule. That is why you will need to read them in Japanese. It is either written on a signboard on the wall or printed paper somewhere near her.

5. Do not knock on the doors before entering. This is the first way to get kicked out of the room and eventually the party. The girls hate it when someone knocks on before entering.

6. The male organizers check in from time to time, and they are there looking at you. Yes, some of them like watching people doing it. And even if you are in the middle of the process, they will say ''this girl needs to rest, because she has been fucked for 3 hours straight. You either finish it now or come back later''. This applies to their general parties, but I have never heard of such a thing at their private parties.

7. The organizers only speak Japanese. If you do not speak Japanese, you may have a hard time understanding everything. If you plan to live in Japan for a couple of years and really have the guts to go to such domestic parties, you better learn Japanese.

The whole experience was pleasant because my level is enough to speak about Japanese law with Japanese lawyers. There are all sorts of people there.

8. Couples do participate in such events, but they have their separate room for themselves. Only other couples, organizers, and people who are specifically invited there can enter such rooms. So, you better join the right room, otherwise, they will be pissed off at you.

9. About the girls.
In general they are girls in their 20's to 30's. Most of them had some meat, being a bit chubby, in my opinion, considering the Japanese standards. Some are cute, some are beautiful, but some are not as well. But I'm there to fuck, not to date the girl I want.

It is not a French kiss. 100% of the time, kissing was prohibited, but this particular girl liked to hug me and kiss me. Of course, when I'm the first of the day/night, I kiss her because I don't want to kiss someone who had done a blowjob in 100 men before.

Overall my experiences have been pleasant. There are other parties held by totally different organizers that I have been to. I plan to write my review or experiences here in the near future.
That's it. Happy Monday!

Ha ha, @Awabi you really followed up on my advice and now went to 10 parties already! That's great to know you enjoyed it! As I told you, knowing japanese definitely takes you a long way especially on such events.
Too bad about the robbery, that's is not cool at all, especially in Japan, since we least expect it.
And yeah, the first time is so weird when you know people are watching and it messes with you head and you can't come easily. Awesome that you could perform for so long though!
I only attended 2 parties, so didn't get to taste the elite and private parties. They told me about it and showed me pics too.
I had free time mid of this year when I went crazy with the mongering and reviews, but now it's back to the regular grind, so need to slow things down a bit. I wish I had found out about this earlier though.
Cheers!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Wow! that's a lot of experiences going to parties. I have seen these party posts based on nan-net sites, yeah I don't think myself in joining the parties since my Japanese level is at conversational limit, and I could read only with my basic understanding. Hence, I use translation to speed up in writing messages.

This may be not related to sex parties, but I did join up an interesting sex activity before in summer. Currently, I'm using this site, https://oshioki24.com/, to find posts that shows newhalf details. I'm aiming to find only newhalfs - the ones that literally transition their bodies with natural breast growth. A lot of misses that never respond to my honest profile, but recently I just made contacts with 2 different persons. Now, I only have an upcoming sex meeting with a nice newhalf (2nd contact) few days later. The first contact (Chinese normal girl) was an absolute blummer to experience this quick...

I forgot to input my experience about that interesting sex activity. It's a safe gang-bang activity. Ideally, this activity should include 4 girls according to post description; nope, only 1 girl out of 4 was doing sex, the rest are chilling out.
We were more than 20 guys, and there were 3 organizers: nerdy chubby guy who handled my contact, a handsome young host-looking guy who taught me the ways of using condoms, and a large guy that watches the activity.
I don't know why we didn't get to sex the rest of girls, but the large guy madly explained their matter to us - probably due to overwhelming number of guys. My take I knew one particular fact was depending on their moods, which reflected towards guys' sudden behaviors, actions, and unexpected contextual atmosphere they made. Thus, we sexed 1 girl as a safe gang-bang.

I was the only foreigner to participate that activity (my first gang-bang), pretty sure I was an opportunist. Everyone was doing sex drive in just one position, and I just requested her to try changing positions afterwards. I did cum inside her using the condom just because she was great. I just thank for the hot host-like man to help me wearing the condom; I learned the hard way by wearing it myself. I just drank a breast-milk from the girl for the 1st time: I just thought I tasted like pudding flavor (she's married anyway). The play was pretty long as 4 hours, can be extended to play more. Sometime at our break time, we did strike conversations between us while eating sweet food. So I like that atmosphere.
That's all of this particular experience.

I will just relax down or refrain in finding sex soon lol.

H = Sex (Kind of old slang), 1.5 = 1.5 man

I've not been to any of these parties in a while though I'm still on the line chat for one group and talk with one of the organizers from time to time.

Reactions: cuckhimnow