Guest viewing is limited

Sex On The 2nd Or 3rd Date

Isn't there a group of girls who are really into you and want a proper relationship? Or I guess most women are clued up enough to realise what you are after and the limits of that?

Yes there are plenty of nice J girls out there who want affection and love

I don't know what kind of advice you been getting here because I blocked the posters who are mixing a bit of truth with a lot of fantasy. Even if it was all true, what works for one person won't necessarily work for another.

My advice if you meet a girl you are genuinely attracted to and want to know better is to forget the sex thing altogether and just concentrate on enjoying each other's company. The sex will usually come naturally and it will be the girl who initiates it. There are hundreds of shy gaijins married to OK J women who you cannot imagine ever having made the first move.

For example, your date might suddenly snuggle up close to you one evening. She might unexpectedly show up at your apartment one day. She might feign drunkenness and miss last train home. All these things have happened to me over 30 years in Japan.

And there are other J women who do not want a relationship because they have a boyfriend somewhere who they don't see very often but are confident of marrying. They often want the gaijin sex and it can be very painful for the guy when he learns he has been deceived.

Just take things at your own pace and forget all this bullshit you may be reading here. You should be happier for it

I blocked the posters who are mixing a bit of truth with a lot of fantasy. Even if it was all true, what works for one person won't necessarily work for another.

My advice if you meet a girl you are genuinely attracted to and want to know better is to forget the sex thing altogether and just concentrate on enjoying each other's company. The sex will usually come naturally and it will be the girl who initiates it.

I had to chuckle at this. Isn't this guy AKB69 literally in jail?? It's true it must be hard reading tales from a prison cell about people who are free as birds running around not paying for sex. Real talk though, I hope this guy gets out.. prison is never cool.

Yeah, wait for the girl to come to you. See how that works.. :rolleyes:

If we are to rely on anecdotal evidence though, I can add that I have had many many (thousands surely) of BBBJs from a large number of women, including many sex workers and swingers, and never caught a thing.
Your dick is so experienced that it's kind like Chuck Norris, you can cure a woman's HIV with it ! Ok I'll stop the analogies for today.... :D
I am kind of poetic these days.

100 girls come on a date.
That was a scientific description, I don't know if it is true, but knowing my way of doing thing until now did not work (loosing two times with E) ), I guess it won't hurt to try your way next time.
I always thought that "I love you" came before "I fuck you", it's a whole different mindset here.

Yes there are plenty of nice J girls out there who want affection and love

I don't know what kind of advice you been getting here because I blocked the posters who are mixing a bit of truth with a lot of fantasy. Even if it was all true, what works for one person won't necessarily work for another.

My advice if you meet a girl you are genuinely attracted to and want to know better is to forget the sex thing altogether and just concentrate on enjoying each other's company. The sex will usually come naturally and it will be the girl who initiates it. There are hundreds of shy gaijins married to OK J women who you cannot imagine ever having made the first move.

For example, your date might suddenly snuggle up close to you one evening. She might unexpectedly show up at your apartment one day. She might feign drunkenness and miss last train home. All these things have happened to me over 30 years in Japan.

And there are other J women who do not want a relationship because they have a boyfriend somewhere who they don't see very often but are confident of marrying. They often want the gaijin sex and it can be very painful for the guy when he learns he has been deceived.

Just take things at your own pace and forget all this bullshit you may be reading here. You should be happier for it

Thanks AKB

I am not wanting to become a super nanpa bro, just interested in the world synapse lives in as it sounds very different from my own.. I run everything through my internal filter and don't just accept everything as true / right for me etc

people are complicated
everyone is different
don't rush anything
it is ok to be alone
dont hurt others just because you want to get laid

this is where i am at right now!

Thanks AKB

I am not wanting to become a super nanpa bro, just interested in the world synapse lives in as it sounds very different from my own.. I run everything through my internal filter and don't just accept everything as true / right for me etc

people are complicated
everyone is different
don't rush anything
it is ok to be alone

If you believe in the concept of the Super Nampa Bro, then Japan is not the best country to be since a high percentage of women are unapproachable to strangers.

But I have met them in other countries. What impresses me is that they don't seem to try very hard and are often fairly modest individuals. A real SNB would not need to waste his time on a mongering forum.

It's a shame Solong isn't providing some more input here. I actually blocked him then relented when half the threads on this forum suddenly became unavailable. His contribution is amazing and he does provide helpful info on swingers clubs that few have experience. Come back bro all is forgiven :(

I would sincerely like to watch a real Japan based SNB in action who never made me squirm with embarrassment

Last edited:
Thanks AKB
I run everything through my internal filter and don't just accept everything as true / right for me etc

people are complicated
everyone is different
don't rush anything
it is ok to be alone

Good mindset!!

Japan is not the best country to be since a high percentage of women are unapproachable to strangers.

Man this is so untrue.. Japan is THE place to be. The sheer amount of toned young J-chicks walking around every single day in major metro areas is insane! Once you can open effectively, it's only just a small % that isn't approachable

Good mindset!!

Man this is so untrue.. Japan is THE place to be. The sheer amount of toned young J-chicks walking around every single day in major metro areas is insane! Once you can open effectively, it's only just a small % that isn't approachable

Have you tried your J-Nanpa routine in any other country?

Toned? Certainly slim with a decent BMI reading, but would not describe the average JPN woman as toned or fit.

Toned? Certainly slim with a decent BMI reading, but would not describe the average JPN woman as toned or fit.

I guess you are replying to a post made by a certain individual I blocked

The J Nanpa guys I have seen in action over the years really seem to make asses of themselves with little success

Getting a girls Line is of no consequence since it can easily be ignored or blocked. You can imagine the girl showing a badly written nampa message to her friends and having a good laugh at it

I once saw a guy hitting on a girl in a bar in New Zealand. She tolerated him a while then hit him, cutting his lip :D Jeez the poor guy beat a hasty retreat

J girls put up with this shit better since they don't want to cause a fuss. If these J Nampa guys tried some of their techniques in other countries, a torrent of abuse would be a likely outcome. In some countries they could get arrested for sexual harassment.

Yokohama Hub is a good place to watch guys in action. Mostly young US military guys hitting on girls the same age. Where it gets really embarrassing is when the guys are old enough to be the girls father and refuse to take know for an answer. I also once witnessed an incident in Oz where 2 girls getting hit on by older guys asked some younger ones nearby to get rid of them. Results could have been uglier but the older guys had the good sense to bail fast.

Nuff said!

Reactions: just4fun

Yeah, the fundamental behaviors are the same. Taking right action, making the girl chase, finding about her own unique characteristics, communicating honestly as a man to a woman, leading, assured body language, strong eye contact, deep voice tone, relaxation, being in the moment, etc etc. These are all the same across any culture. Some things are different - cultural nuances and differences of procedure: for example, in the West you usually make out with the girl and get her excited before you pull her home. In Japan you don't. These things might take a little getting used to, but I certainly have applied my game to non-Japanese people, and in other countries. Most notably, I've been to the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, and Korea. I had success in almost all of these, and I'd consider them significantly easier than Japan because of the lower socio-economic power (foreigners have automatic high status). I've also been with several Western girls in Japan, which is also much easier after getting good at all of this stuff. Anyway, the point is that the foundations of pickup are ubiquitous and applicable anywhere. The superfluous aspects (which are still important) take some getting used to. For example, I'm not in touch with the latest songs and slang from the US.

Regarding the above post's sort of "you look stupid approaching so go somewhere easier and get the low-hanging fruit" mentality, I've never believed in this. Or, maybe at the beginning when I was in massive sexual scarcity and was paranoid about how other people saw me. But you really do have to break through this and make your own way in the world. You can't just live in fear of how others see you. If a guy looks stupid ten times, and the eleventh finds his dream girl, that's totally worth it to me. Better than "playing it cool" and never meeting anyone because you're too concerned with how you look. I would deliberately do things to make myself look strange or stupid on purpose, like putting some chocolate on my face then talking to girls. The idea being, get comfortable with being made fun of. Lose the ego and the fear.

I think you should go for your absolute ideal girls always. If you go for them enough, you'll find one that likes you and it will be rewarding. If you stand around trying to find places where the competition is lower and the girls are lower quality, you're going to be left "settling" for a girl who isn't up to your standards. Thats the worst place to be and is disrespectful to the girl and your own self-esteem. I'd much rather fall from the tree reaching for the nicest apple in the highest place and have everyone see me fall and laugh at me than scrounge around safely at the bottom of the tree picking up the semi-rotten apples that have fallen to the ground.

Thanks AKB

people are complicated
everyone is different
don't rush anything
it is ok to be alone

Allinall.......you're in an OK place.