Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

I got it checked out, the doc doesn't think it's an STI/STD but probably a skin reaction. I'm not totally convinced but he said to wait a couple weeks and it will probably go away.
It is always very reassuring when the doctor has no clue 😑

• Sad
Reactions: soaplandfun
the doc doesn't think it's an STI/STD but probably a skin reaction.
If you need a second opinion, you can go to a dermatologist, but if the doc said it's not likely to be an STI, then it's probably not an STI.

I am sorry if I‘m being a bit paranoid here but I performed oral sex on a delivery health worker while I wasn‘t thinking straight and now I‘m a bit scared of the risks.
What are some steps I should be taking now or am I overreacting? I was considering at least getting a hep b vaccination tomorrow since I have never received that one and its one of the only incurable ones with high transmission rate on oral sex.

I am sorry if I‘m being a bit paranoid here but I performed oral sex on a delivery health worker while I wasn‘t thinking straight and now I‘m a bit scared of the risks.
What are some steps I should be taking now or am I overreacting? I was considering at least getting a hep b vaccination tomorrow since I have never received that one and its one of the only incurable ones with high transmission rate on oral sex.
If you’re regularly getting serviced I’d recommend HPV vaccine. I have met a few clients working in the medical field and according to them even if you’re infected prior to getting this vaccine it helps the body flush out the virus faster. Strongly recommended.
Hep B vaccine is great too but my primary concern would be HPV.

They only say that because a large majority could already have been exposed to it (by a later age). There's no contraindications not to get it, but probably not going to do much if you've already been exposed.

I got a booster at age 27. You can get it until age 45. Also as I said before even if you’re infected it helps a lot.
It mainly protects against HPV variants that cause potentially life threatening cancer, but it also helps protect and fight with the remaining types of HPV. The doctor who gave me the shots was complaining about people in Japan being very skeptical about the HPV vax, there were rumors about its side effects but personally I just had a very sore arm for a few days. The pain made me tear up, but I can be a bit of a crybaby.
Looking forward to HIV vaccines!

That shit is worse than anything else on this planet. Had two in my life, one out of fucking nowhere and the other after being dehydrated and shitting for a week straight in Japan.

Drink that water like a madman.
I'm more scared of those than STDs. Is there any way to prevent them besides just drink a lot of water?

Depends on the type of kidney stone. Some of them also form from taking in certain stuff through food. But I've been clean for 6 years now. I just chug a shit ton of water because I ain't going through that shit again, worst pain ever.

Reactions: Alice
I got a booster at age 27. You can get it until age 45. Also as I said before even if you’re infected it helps a lot.
It mainly protects against HPV variants that cause potentially life threatening cancer, but it also helps protect and fight with the remaining types of HPV. The doctor who gave me the shots was complaining about people in Japan being very skeptical about the HPV vax, there were rumors about its side effects but personally I just had a very sore arm for a few days. The pain made me tear up, but I can be a bit of a crybaby.
Looking forward to HIV vaccines!
Was the booster a one time shot or was it again 3 times.

I’ve done 3 times as a teen and 3 times in my early 20s with a more improved version of the vaccine and because the doctor said it wears off after 10 years.
I wonder if I have to do something again soon.

Reactions: Simonka
What are some steps I should be taking now or am I overreacting? I was considering at least getting a hep b vaccination tomorrow since I have never received that one and it’s one of the only incurable ones with high transmission rate on oral sex.
Don’t worry too much. Japanese people get the hepatitis shots standard in their youth, so she would have some protection.
also I think it’s really doubtful you’d get it from eating someone out.
But the shots take a long time to work, you have to get it 3 times and I think it doesn’t even fully work directly after the 3th. So getting it now would be too little too late.

Anyway, not a common disease in the first world, and it’s pretty treatable although you may keep carrying some of the virus (not able to infect others I think) and may have some liver damage side effects the rest of your life.
Again though, I don’t think you have it.

Reactions: Simonka
Was the booster a one time shot or was it again 3 times.

I’ve done 3 times as a teen and 3 times in my early 20s with a more improved version of the vaccine and because the doctor said it wears off after 10 years.
I wonder if I have to do something again soon.
Three times for both HPV and Hepatitis
I think it’s effective for a good ten years

Took the first HPV vaccine in January and got the 2nd round coming up very soon.
Was supposed to take it in March but my calendar alarm didn't notify me. Hopefully, one month delay shouldn't make a big difference 😅
Haven't looked into the Hepatitis test so gotta look into that too.

I have an upcoming review about Jon-chan from 電マナイザーイラマチオ (great session), but pretty sure she gave me an std. Just wanted to put a warning here before my review comes out.
You know, I'd prefer that you actually get a test and confirm what you have before claiming this against a shop. If you know you have an STD/STI, you should have a test to ID what the issue is so that it's clear. And, It would be ideal to confirm that that's the only person you have had contact with in the weeks before and after the contact.

You know, I'd prefer that you actually get a test and confirm what you have before claiming this against a shop. If you know you have an STD/STI, you should have a test to ID what the issue is so that it's clear. And, It would be ideal to confirm that that's the only person you have had contact with in the weeks before and after the contact.
I've tested, but haven't received results yet

You should probably wait until you get them to be sure - and keep in mind that incubation windows for many STDs before symptoms show can be a couple of weeks or a couple of days. Could be a different provider/partner.

I was 100% sure i got something from a provider. Turned out it wasnt an STI, but probably was from sex.

Anyway, before you get confirmation probably best not to be associating their name and STIs anywhere online, its not really fair.

I know its a stressful wait, and you probably want to vent, but just wait for confirmation either way and once you get it, go through appropriate channels.