Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

The most disturbing thing in that data....

View attachment 21141
That’s most likely passed from mother to child during childbirth. I do not want to even think about the other option. 27 girls between ages 10-19 is even more disturbing. If they got it as an infant, the disease wasn’t diagnosed or treated for over 10+ years, which is unlikely, they probably got it from a much older guy.

In Japan a girl I used to know who had a host addiction caught syphilis after having raw sex with a host. I think alcohol causes an increase in the risk through risky sexual behavior, combined with no regular screening. Raw sex happens a lot more often in papakatsu, host and hostess circles too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy
If I had a couple of yen for every one of these posts…

Suggest that you avoid this hobby from now on. You most likely didn’t contract anything, but you will make yourself sick mentally by worrying about something that doesn’t exist.
Btw, do you know when the last STD warning was here? I just saw one back in 2018. Also, anyone who got an STD from BBBJ here?

Btw, do you know when the last STD warning was here? I just saw one back in 2018. Also, anyone who got an STD from BBBJ here?
Until I see an actual test result, I’m not sure if anyone really had a positive test.

This hobby comes with a certain level of risk acceptance and the only way to reduce that risk exposure is to become celibate.

You do have a higher risk of contracting a STD from a non-professional because they aren’t likely to get tested as often. A solid majority of pros usually get tested every 1-2 months… there‘s still a window of risk but IMHO, a girl you pick up from the local HUB may leave you with a present that may stay with you for a few weeks.

Both men and women are reckless but men seem to disavow their own risk “because it can’t happen to me”…….

We don’t post warnings, but we did point out the significant rise in syphilis cases.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Hi guys, I'm a little nervous, the other day in Tobita they gave me oral sex without a condom. How worried should i be? I am in trouble?

Can i get sífilis or IHV?

Hi guys, I'm a little nervous, the other day in Tobita they gave me oral sex without a condom. How worried should i be? I am in trouble?

Can i get sífilis or IHV?
I don’t think the Institute of Human Virology would want to give you oral sex.

But if you mean HIV I’d say don’t fret…though as you already have I suggest you get a full screening panel from a clinic in about eight weeks and contemplate if you have the wherewithal to do this again following.

I don’t think the Institute of Human Virology would want to give you oral sex.

But if you mean HIV I’d say don’t fret…though as you already have I suggest you get a full screening panel from a clinic in about eight weeks and contemplate if you have the wherewithal to do this again following.
Thanks, but in % ...
What is the chance of me getting infected with something for that no condom BJ in tobita?

Thanks, but in % ...
What is the chance of me getting infected with something for that no condom BJ in tobita?
Again, don't ask for major health advice on a message board. Search professional medical advice and act accordingly especially if it involves worries about HIV. We can't give you a number anyway since way too much is variable such as your current health, activities, open source, drug use, frequency of sexual activity, etc. For all we know, you're more a danger to the workers in Tobita than the other way around.

Again, don't ask for major health advice on a message board. Search professional medical advice and act accordingly especially if it involves worries about HIV. We can't give you a number anyway since way too much is variable such as your current health, activities, open source, drug use, frequency of sexual activity, etc. For all we know, you're more a danger to the workers in Tobita than the other way around.
Yes, i'm not too.much worried about HIV, i'm worried about the other Bad infections

Thanks, but in % ...
11.7% chance. Higher if you didnt cum and / or pee right after (around 13.8%) So still quite low. But go get tested for your own peace of mind.

Reactions: Maxblack
So on the 27th I went to Kabukicho and to Amour Crystal (Fashion Health) and did some tongue kissing and received a BBBJ. That’s it, never touched her Vagina or anything. Only mouth and Penis contact.

To add, we both washed in the shower and rinsed our mouth with the brown liquid before and after the service.

I’m now worried about the STD, what’s the chance I got something? I’ve read in this forum that a lot have never received anything from a BBBJ.

I’ll do testing 2 weeks from now for the basic ones and then at 4 weeks and 3 month for syphilis and HIV.
Update:
No Gonorrhea and Chlamydia after 2 weeks testing inside mouth and penis

Will test for Syphilis and HIV (just for peace of mind) in a month.

I do have a sore throat and a little bit of tiny white bacteria colonies (?!) though on the side in my mouth. Gonna see a doctor next week to check them.

Reactions: Maxblack

If it's HIV at least you get to be famous. The first person ever to get HIV from kissing.

I do have a sore throat and a little bit of tiny white bacteria colonies (?!) though on the side in my mouth.

That is what stress does to you. Learn to chill or stop having sex.

Update:
No Gonorrhea and Chlamydia after 2 weeks testing inside mouth and penis

I do have a sore throat and a little bit of tiny white bacteria colonies (?!) though on the side in my mouth. Gonna see a doctor next week to check them.
Stress can make you sick, you get run down and your body doesn’t fight infection as well.

I dont see why you think you could possibly have HIV though (from this encounter).

Last August candida caused red rash on my penis, candida was gone after using topical creams for 2-3 weeks, but my skin is like always irritated and painful since the infection.
I've tried a lot of medicines prescribed by a dermatologist and also by a urologist, but nothing worked.

Where can I get some help?

Last edited:
Last August candida caused red rash on my penis, candida was gone after using topical creams for 2-3 weeks, but my skin is like always irritated and painful since the infection.
I've tried a lot of medicines prescribed by a dermatologist and also by a urologist, but nothing worked.

Go back to dermatologist - it's a skin issue, so that's the most appropriate place to get help.

Reactions: Ryuuni and Maxblack

Are you using lube when you masturbate? If not - start.