Sexually Transmitted Disease (std) Talk

The more - and very - common mistake is having your own spit on your fingers and putting them inside a lady. Spit is not lube. Not what the OP is describing I know but somewhat related. Many people don’t appreciate this is a no no.

So...

I realized I am possibly risky and I didn't even realize it. I didn't really wanna write this, but I wanted to get a few opinions on it. It's not exactly the standard question about safety.

Okay. So I play it pretty safe with P4P. I rarely do anything aside from any kind of touching. HJ, paizuri, kissing the body in general (I have slipped up once or twice in the last year. But all in all I am very careful).

However, I realized I was doing something unintentional that could be risky.

So, at some point I will finger the provider, and sometimes she gets pretty wet. Now... the thing is... I sometimes stroke myself while I am doing so to maybe get going again for a second pop. What I wasn't realizing is obviously I have some of her fluid on my hand - and I'm touching myself.

Seems like this could be bad.

I did some research and appears some things can live in the air - not everything dies in the air immediately. I won't mention specifics, cause I wanna keep a general tone to this post.

Basically, I'm not super worried, I'm just not gonna do it again, but a bit uneasy.

Thanks.
The answer that you are looking for is - yes, you can contract various STIs via masturbation with bodily fluid covered fingers, notably site-specific types:
  • HSV
  • gonorrhea
  • chlamydia
  • trichomoniasis
  • molluscum contagiosum
Any time you are introducing bodily fluids there is risk. The bodily fluids known to carry STI pathogens are:
  • anal mucus
  • blood
  • breast milk
  • ejaculate
  • pre-ejaculatory fluid (precum)
  • saliva
  • vaginal secretions
HIV, though, is surprisingly fragile, and doesn't survive the contact with oxygen.

Reactions: StFyle
The answer that you are looking for is - yes, you can contract various STIs via masturbation with bodily fluid covered fingers, notably site-specific types:
  • HSV
  • gonorrhea
  • chlamydia
  • trichomoniasis
  • molluscum contagiosum
Any time you are introducing bodily fluids there is risk. The bodily fluids known to carry STI pathogens are:
  • anal mucus
  • blood
  • breast milk
  • ejaculate
  • pre-ejaculatory fluid (precum)
  • saliva
  • vaginal secretions
HIV, though, is surprisingly fragile, and doesn't survive the contact with oxygen.
Thanks for the detailed answer. I appreciate it.

I was thinking something like that. I figured I’m probably fine and just be careful in the future but I wanted to ask a round a little.

If u worry so much don’t do it… takes all the fun out of it….
I’m not paranoid.

I just didn’t wanna ignore it. It wasn’t something that I’d thought about or is talked about in the way i did it.

Can’t hurt to think safe once in a while.

Y’all suit yourselves. I just stay sure to always be keeping a Cleric or Druid in my party. Druids are a bit more fun tho… 🥳🥳🥳

IMG_0290.jpeg

Reactions: Maxblack
I agree. Can't hurt to get tested like twice a year.

The attitude "It's too rare to worry" doesn't work for everyone.

Be safe. Not paranoid tho.

Reactions: zerosupblues
I do once every 3 months for asymptomatic one.

for cureable with symptoms usually you can test 1 week after or if you have symptoms.

depends on your situation, full range test can be beneficial.

The more - and very - common mistake is having your own spit on your fingers and putting them inside a lady. Spit is not lube. Not what the OP is describing I know but somewhat related. Many people don’t appreciate this is a no no.
Spit is still better than dry.

Basically the only guys who have lubed up with me before fingering where guys who worked in the medical field.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Are there stats anywhere on infection risk of uncovered sumata? Feel like I'm never able to find any info about sumata. Are the risks comparable to bareback sex?

I agree. Can't hurt to get tested like twice a year.

The attitude "It's too rare to worry" doesn't work for everyone.

Be safe. Not paranoid tho.
If you're still panicking about this, I went on a soapland marathon back when I visited in June. About 9-10 different encounters, once every 2-3 days, all of which were BBBJ + covered FS, and I ate out each of the women I saw. Went back home, got tested after about 5 weeks, clean as a whistle.

I do STD tests before each new casual partner, and quarterly if I'm not seeing anyone personally. Not once have I tested positive on any STDs, and I've been with more providers than I have people in my private life. I used to obsessively worry about catching something to the point of making myself ill from stress, but I broke out of that mindset.

If you're worried about STDs to that extent, just do everything covered. Condoms aren't perfect, but when you consider the chances of the penetrating partner getting an STD raw is already lower than the receiving partner, proper condom usage just does away with a significant portion of risk for both parties.

Just some friendly advice and opinions from someone who went from being a virgin to a bonafide manwhore in the past few years.

Are there stats anywhere on infection risk of uncovered sumata? Feel like I'm never able to find any info about sumata. Are the risks comparable to bareback sex?
I've never seen any. Physiology would indicate that the risks would depend on the type of STD - lower for HIV as there's oxygen exposure, lower for chlamydia and gonorrhea as those infections tend to be internal, higher for HSV and syphilis as those infections tend to be localised on the external area of the genitals.

I've never seen any. Physiology would indicate that the risks would depend on the type of STD - lower for HIV as there's oxygen exposure, lower for chlamydia and gonorrhea as those infections tend to be internal, higher for HSV and syphilis as those infections tend to be localised on the external area of the genitals.
This lines up with the articles I used to read obsessively back when I was STD-terrified. HSV, HPV, and syphillis, along with any other skin-based STDs.

If you're still panicking about this, I went on a soapland marathon back when I visited in June. About 9-10 different encounters, once every 2-3 days, all of which were BBBJ + covered FS, and I ate out each of the women I saw. Went back home, got tested after about 5 weeks, clean as a whistle.

I do STD tests before each new casual partner, and quarterly if I'm not seeing anyone personally. Not once have I tested positive on any STDs, and I've been with more providers than I have people in my private life. I used to obsessively worry about catching something to the point of making myself ill from stress, but I broke out of that mindset.

If you're worried about STDs to that extent, just do everything covered. Condoms aren't perfect, but when you consider the chances of the penetrating partner getting an STD raw is already lower than the receiving partner, proper condom usage just does away with a significant portion of risk for both parties.

Just some friendly advice and opinions from someone who went from being a virgin to a bonafide manwhore in the past few years.
Not panicking.

But I wanna get some opinions is all.

Just wanna play it safe. I’ll be going on my normal bi-weekly trips.

What I did was not typical and did involve bodily fluids. So it’s not just worry for no reason. Theoretically vaginal fluid on your hand touching your dick is “unprotected.” Like I said the vast majority of stuff I could just Google myself and not bother TAG with.

I appreciate the response of course.

Reactions: Secretmugen
What's the deal with ureaplasma?

Asking for a friend. Well, my girlfriend. She got.it shagging some guy but now she's found another guy she wants to have sex with. I assume that he needs to wear a condom and oral sex is off the cards, right?

What's the deal with ureaplasma?
It’s really common - as in probably 90-95% of the board members have it and don’t know it. Usually asymptomatic and clears up on its own. If it presents symptomatically and doesn’t clear up fast, quick round of doxycycline will wipe it out.

It’s generally not an issue unless you're immunocompromised though.

It’s really common - as in probably 90-95% of the board members have it and don’t know it. Usually asymptomatic and clears up on its own. If it presents symptomatically and doesn’t clear up fast, quick round of doxycycline will wipe it out.

It’s generally not an issue unless you're immunocompromised though.
Yeah that's what I thought. So is she okay to have sex with this guy? Or not? Vaginal? Oral? Bareback?

Thanks in advance lol