Guest viewing is limited

So what's with the myth that Japanese women like gaijin?

I have come to the same conclusion as AKB69… While some might like the chase with Metropolis, the bars or whatever, it is so hit and miss and there is a lot of stuffing around. While P4P may also disappoint, the potential for drama is low and in the long run the cost about the same.

Pickup is cheaper than P4P in the long run. You don't spend $300 to $400 dollars, EVERY time, to sleep with your girlfriend.

P4P is only comparable for 1st date type of situations or where a guy goes on numerous expensive dates and strikes out every time. Though a guy might strike out several times, even the lamest guy can eventually land a girlfriend or sex friend, and then Price Per Sex Encounter drops dramatically.

Furthermore, the quality of sex and emotional connection is likely to be higher with a girlfriend/sex-friend than P4P, but there are admittedly a lot of variables with that. I definitely can see the case of guys whose wife is killing them with boredom or stopped putting out altogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenDalton
I'm luvin it!

About 5 years ago, I was in Gaspanic with a Japanese buddy. An Englsih teacher from Canada got talking to him and was boasting how popular he was with Japanese women. To back up his claims, he pulled out his cellfon and showed an impressive contact list of about 30 girls' names. My buddy, who is not in the least sarky, just asked the str8forward question "Why aren't you out with one of them tonite then?" I pissed myself laughing it was a classic.

The logistics of trying to pull in Roppongi dont make sense. Lets imagine you meet a girl at 12:30. Chances are that she is with a friend(s) and is there till the first train. Is she going to abandon her friend and go off with a dude she just met? Assuming that unlikely scenario was to take place, where are you going to take her to do the job? As far as I know, the nearest (or affordable) love hotels are in Shibuya. At that time of nite and at a weekend, they mite all be full. So you decide to take her home to your apartment. If you happen to live in Hiroo or somewhere nearby, you are a very fortun8 man. Most people would easily drop 10,000 on taxi fare. So you take her into the mens toilet, of which there is only one in most bars. While you are in there trying to get the job done in an uncomfortable position, a big pissed up black guy from Yokosuka is waiting to take a leak and getting very annoyed and starts hammering on the door. By the time you get out, you have a very good chance of getting ur ass kicked, in fact, I have seen it happen. So you wait until the first train, buying the girl and her friend expensive drinks all nite to ensure she dont piss off with someone else. By the time the first train is due, you feel shite from no sleep and too much drinking. You take her back by train to your apartment which is miles away from where she lives. She falls asleep on your sofa. Blah blah blah nuff said!!

CORRECT! That's why coffee shops, Internet date sites, trains, video stores, etc... are much better.

First Night Lays at the clubs is vastly overrated and overhyped, particularly in the media and general public. So much so, that many women are in a panic or get easily hysterical about their reputation by just being seen in a club. That's why many women are huddled up in all girl groups for protection and making retarded no-sex agreements with their girlfriends before going out.

Many guys are blowing HUNDREDS of dollars in club districts like Roppongi, Shibuya, etc... FOR NOTHING. You can get vastly more success just talking to women walking down the street, at a book store, etc...

Last edited:
If you are looking for a LH in Roppongi, HOTEL ROPPONGI (http://www.sunnypages.jp/travel_guide/modern_tokyo/love_hotels/Hotel Roppongi/2316) is quite serviceable, nothing spectacular but convenient and nothing to complain about either.

But a better idea is to cough up the dough for a late night taxi ride back to your place, which is likely to be well under a ma'en if you live anywhere inside the Yamanote Line, btw...under 5000 for many areas...

-Ww

Agree. Often cheaper to take a taxi back to her or your place.

Another option is to take a taxi to a place where you KNOW hotels are open.

Roppongi to Shinjuku or Ebisu is around 2,000 ($20) yen. Hotels around Roppongi are often booked and insanely expensive. Where you may be able to identify other hotels that will be open and overall cheaper, even after taxi fare.

Good valid points Solong (y)

Another factor in the demise of Roppongi has been the influx of Japanese guys out for nanpa. Nothing against this, it's their country after all. In the 90s, Roppongi bars were pretty much all gaijin chappies and Japanese women, so was the obvious place to head for. Nowadays, about half the guys in Gaspanic of an evening for example are Japanese. Some of them are cool hippety hoppety dudes, but you find a few lone wolf weirdos too. The last two occasions I have been with a girl in Shibuya Gaspanic and got back from the john from taking a leak, there has been some J-creep hitting on her. The Japanese have a good term for this - KY (kuki yomenai) which kinda means insensitive to the situation, socially inept etc literally "cant read the air (atmosphere) ".

I enjoy taking Japanese friends to Roppongi who have never been there b4, it usually blows their mind but they never wanna go back :D

CORRECT! That's why coffee shops, Internet date sites, trains, video stores, etc... are much better.

First Night Lays at the clubs is vastly overrated and overhyped, particularly in the media and general public. So much so, that many women are in a panic or get easily hysterical about their reputation by just being seen in a club. That's why many women are huddled up in all girl groups for protection and making retarded no-sex agreements with their girlfriends before going out.

Many guys are blow HUNDREDS of dollars in club districts like Roppongi, Shibuya, etc... FOR NOTHING. You can vastly more success just talking to women walking down the street, at a book store, etc...

Uhh, maybe I'm the first to say it, but...

For a guy who purports to have amazing skills picking up women on the streets, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on a monger site.

Why?

I call bullshit. Or you have insanely low standards. Maybe a need for attention in some fucked way.

Regardless, why bother? What's the point?

For a guy who purports to have amazing skills picking up women on the streets, you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on a monger site.

Why?

I call bullshit. Or you have insanely low standards. Maybe a need for attention in some fucked way.

1) You think to tell me what I can or can't do?

2) I came here originally in reference to a swinger post that I saw on the Internet. I'm a swinger.

3) I like sugarbabies (preferably bi-women, who introduce other women) from time to time.

4) I don't consider myself amazing or anything like that. In fact, I have swinger friends more skilled than me. But I'm definitely good enough to have lots of fun.

5) Things that I say about swinging, places, and events are all verifiable. Those that live in Japan, can evaluate it and confirm it's validity and truthfulness.

Last edited:

Why?

This is none of my business I know but I'm gonna intervene coz I h8 being witness to silly squabbles between dudes who dont know one another from Sir Jack Shite but who mite actualy like each other if they met in person

I'm an internet forum veteran and not just mongering.

Anyone can say anything they want. Very often it's exaggeration if not
outrite lies. But so what. Go with the flow and let them run. It wont solve testicular cancer and global poverty

Buy a cat

YI been going to Roppongi for around 20 years. As another poster said here, its been going downhill slowly but steadily. One reason might be the African touts, they scare the bejesus out of some people, reports in the international press about drink spiking and robbery dont go down well. Another is that there are alternative places to go now for clubs and bars, like Shibuya. A lot of the good pick-up joints have disappeare, such as Hideout and Bar Isnt It, Motown 2 and Trading Places, and have not been replaced.

I've been doing the Roppongi scene for close to 25 years, and I of course agree that "it ain't what it used to be", not even close. The difference is manifest. However, the devil's advocate in me wants to point out that there is another factor that affects all us veteran's comparing the scene in the '90s or earlier with the one today...namely, we ain't what (as young as) we used to be either! If you compare your recent Roppongi experiences to those you had 15 to 25 years ago, you need to also compare your current self to yourself when you were 15 to 25 years younger. I think the technical term for it is "an inconvenient truth"! <sigh> :D

-Ww

I been going to Roppongi for around 20 years. As another poster said here, its been going downhill slowly but steadily. One reason might be the African touts, they scare the bejesus out of some people, reports in the international press about drink spiking and robbery dont go down well.

As someone who used to hang in Roppongi and have long since moved on to greener pastures, most people don't find them frightening - they're just annoying. I still occasionally have to go to the area for business, and last year I had one of the African touts follow me all the way from the station to and into a restaurant, and then try to sit down at the table with me when I was preparing to meet with a client. We're not talking McDonald's either - this was a nice place. Fortunately the staff recognized that he was an unwelcome pest and removed him.

Reactions: Hamerare
As someone who used to hang in Roppongi and have long since moved on to greener pastures, most people don't find them frightening - they're just annoying. I still occasionally have to go to the area for business, and last year I had one of the African touts follow me all the way from the station to and into a restaurant, and then try to sit down at the table with me when I was preparing to meet with a client. We're not talking McDonald's either - this was a nice place. Fortunately the staff recognized that he was an unwelcome pest and removed him.
So we have to put up with their nonsense and the problems they cause even in Japan? That's just great.

Reactions: Hamerare
I've been doing the Roppongi scene for close to 25 years, and I of course agree that "it ain't what it used to be", not even close. The difference is manifest. However, the devil's advocate in me wants to point out that there is another factor that affects all us veteran's comparing the scene in the '90s or earlier with the one today...namely, we ain't what (as young as) we used to be either! If you compare your recent Roppongi experiences to those you had 15 to 25 years ago, you need to also compare your current self to yourself when you were 15 to 25 years younger. I think the technical term for it is "an inconvenient truth"! <sigh> :D

-Ww

Good one bro (y)

Actually this fact is not lost on me. I can safely say that my success r8 in Roppongi is the same now as it was 20 years ago .......

ZILCH!!! hehehe

The only difference now is that I don't even bother trying. Which is probably why I can still put up with the place :D

Just some background on Roppongi .,

Most of those buildings along the strip r owned by r friends the yakusa. They are experts at running operations for Japanese but not renowned for their English skills.

Nigerians began coming to Japan in increasing numbers early 1990s. The yakusa employed them to stand on the street to pull in foreigners. Situation now is that the Africans run most of the bars and pay the yakusa rent.

Most of the Africans have Japanese wives and permanent residence. The local police know they r a problem but if they clamped down on ”catch” or touting (made illegal a few years ago) they would have to do the same with the Japanese dudes who do it or face charges of racism.

Actually not all those guys are bad but if you r looking to make new friends, join the Boy Scouts

Diferent situation in Kabukicho where they did an ID check raid and roundeup a bunch of dudes on tourist visas.

Last couple of times I been in K-Cho the touts have been Japanese n Chinese but just as fucking annoying

Reactions: Solong

Most of those buildings along the strip r owned by r friends the yakusa. They are experts at running operations for Japanese but not renowned for their English skills.

Nigerians began coming to Japan in increasing numbers early 1990s. The yakusa employed them to stand on the street to pull in foreigners. Situation now is that the Africans run most of the bars and pay the yakusa rent.

Most of the Africans have Japanese wives and permanent residence. The local police know they r a problem but if they clamped down on ”catch” or touting (made illegal a few years ago) they would have to do the same with the Japanese dudes who do it or face charges of racism.

Actually not all those guys are bad but if you r looking to make new friends, join the Boy Scouts

Diferent situation in Kabukicho where they did an ID check raid and roundeup a bunch of dudes on tourist visas.

Last couple of times I been in K-Cho the touts have been Japanese n Chinese but just as fucking annoying

I'm so burnt out on dealing with them,I think ill give Roppongi a pass. I've never been, but it doesn't sound like there's anything there for me.

The former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan (1997-2006) had a lot to do with it. He was born in Ghana and raised in Nigeria.

Japan wanted Nigerian OIL, and with the help of Kofi, established better relations with Ghana and Nigeria.

Japanese immigration became friendlier to those 2 African countries.

Also, the Japanese, Koreans, and Chinese guys in Shinjuku and somewhat in Shibuya are as EQUALLY annoying. It's just that the Africans often know how to speak ENGLISH, so will talk to foreigners. While many of the Asian guys are harrassing people all day, but have poor English skills and odd prejudices, so don't usually bother foreigners. Hard for them to scam you, if they don't speak your language and they have PLENTY of Japanese victims that they go after.

I can only agree with the 30 years limit. Being mid-30s even trying to talk to a 20s Japanese girls is tough. But, women in late 30s and 40s are much easier to come by. They usually speak good english and nice to talk to on many subjects. Generally they are fed up with Japanese guys because of the forementioned obsession of guys with the 30 years 'cake' limit. The last 2 years I don't go out to clubs or bars. Just too much hassle and too high probability of meeting baka gaijin girls pretending to be Japanese, especially in Roppongi. There are plenty of Japanese girls in Roppongi, but my experience is that they go out in groups and stay within their group. My best experiences recently are with Japancupid. Plenty of 'older' women, although most of them are looking for bf or husband. There are still a lot of them looking for 'friends' or language exchange etc. Hit rate is 20% or so, but if you chat a few times more the hit rate goes up quickly. After several chats women feel more comfortable. Just don't start talking about sex straight away. Meeting in real becomes pretty easy after a few chats. If she was not interested in you she would not chat to you anymore anyway. At the first meeting usually we just talk about life, work etc, or where we left on the chat. After taking for an hour or more you just feel if there is chemistry or not. 20% of the women will themselves ask: 'where do you live ? can i see you apartment ?' on the first date. In total 90% of the women was 'in my apartment' on the first or second date. Most of them are repeaters, I don't like ONS. If you don't mind age Japan is very nice for gaijin as long as you are prepared to listen to their stories, be empathic and don't go straight for sex.

Reactions: cabbie
@rednose72

My experience in Japan has been the opposite.

20 to 30 being the more adventerous and willing. Many younger Japanese women don't mind dating older men. The trick seems to be how physically fit you are. If you are in good shape, many younger ladies don't mind.

30 to 40 (particularly early 30s or just 30) tends to bring the most baggage or so desparate to get married, that they just want to get married or have kids, and can be BAD at sustaining a good relationship. Furthermore, their baggage from past relationships can make too many, too stubborn to change or clearly indicate they are horrible at relationships.

Japanese ladies in their 30s are also famous for having an outrageous list of requirements for men, while NOT being sexual or bringing anything to the table. "Give me your money, marry me now, let's have a baby now... In return, you get sex once in a blue moon... If that..."

However, late 30s and 40s can have many Japanese women lose the "must make babies, must get married now" hysteria OR they already have kids and DON'T want any more. In those circumstances, I notice the relationships tended to be more emotionally balanced and steady.

Good one bro (y)

Actually this fact is not lost on me. I can safely say that my success r8 in Roppongi is the same now as it was 20 years ago .......

ZILCH!!! hehehe

The only difference now is that I don't even bother trying. Which is probably why I can still put up with the place :D

Tokyo has so many other spots to meet ladies besides Roppongi.

To me, Roppongi is like: digging in the garbage, a tourist check list, or gross spectacle to be enjoyed WITH a date or friends.

@rednose72

Also, the way in which a foreigner is meeting women, can make a difference in terms of age. Once a foreigner gets past mindless jealousy and interference from certain Japanese guys or ridiculous paranoia from many Japanese women...

If you meet women directly, face to face, younger women can be more accessible and available. Often, they have a more adventerous attitude and are not looking to get married or pregnant right away.

From what I've seen, many older Japanese get caught being work robots or become very narrow-minded in terms trying any new experiences and anything outside an ordinary routine.

Where if you meet ladies from online, it can be better to go after older ones, 30+. Many Japanese guys can have extreme age bias and only want woman under 25. Thus they bombard younger and throw crazy money at them, that few Western men would ever do. The term being used now for wasting massive money at women, who often don't care about the guy, is SIMP. Example- Billionaire owner of the LA Clippers, who after all the money he gave his side girlfriend, she still played him and sold him out.

Last edited:
20 to 30 being the more adventerous and willing. Many younger Japanese women don't mind dating older men. The trick seems to be how physically fit you are. If you are in good shape, many younger ladies don't mind.

One of the rare times I agree with you.

I'd qualify "adventerous and willing". Japanese tend to have an extended childhood and even at university are quite immature in many ways. A mature man who is fit and youthful in attitude can do very well introducing them to new things. That's pretty well how I do, although my age is catching up on me.

@rednose72

Thus they bombard younger and throw crazy money at them, that few Western men would ever do. The term being used now for wasting massive money at women, who often don't care about the guy, is SIMP. Example- Billionaire owner of the LA Clippers, who after all the money he gave his side girlfriend, she still played him and sold him out.
That's simping big time, and she's an ol Baraka- looking woman to boot.

The upside to dealing with older women in Japan is that they look better than three hags we have to deal with in America. The absence of land whales makes Japan much better than many places, even if you can't date below 30.

My opinion.

That's simping big time, and she's an ol Baraka- looking woman to boot.

The upside to dealing with older women in Japan is that they look better than three hags we have to deal with in America. The absence of land whales makes Japan much better than many places, even if you can't date below 30.

My opinion.

Totally agree on the point of many older Japanese women being more physically fit and maintaining their looks.... But to a point... It seems that at around 45 to 50, all bets are totally OFF. When Japanese women do breakdown, they can go down real hard. Bent over back, very wrinkled skin after losing the "baby fat look", etc...

It seems that many Japanese women put max effort into dieting and/or fitness to look attractive. I don't think it's just genetics, but a large cultural element, of staying attractive to men and competition with other women.

From what I've seen, many Japanese appear to maintain their body and looks well into in their 30s. And the 40s is more random, some still maintain well, while others don't.

Keeping a proper weight counts for a lot. But there seems to be point, where the skin breaks down, gray hairs come out like crazy, etc... Just no way to stop the ageing process yet... So sad...

Met a 36 year old at Mcdonalds (of all places) that suprised me by her age and is still quite hot. At 26, she must have been drop dead model gorgeous. Had no issues talking with her or with her being becoming a girlfriend. Personally, I like 30 something Japanese that are still very sexual, but they also tend to be harder to identify and find.

The problem is that older Japanese women tend to be less accessible as they are robot locked into routines, less enthusiastic when approached/talked to than younger ones, and/or some older chicks give off a very sinister (almost evil) type of vibe. Energy and enthusiasm counts for a lot in that initial conversation.

Last edited:
One of the rare times I agree with you.

I'd qualify "adventerous and willing". Japanese tend to have an extended childhood and even at university are quite immature in many ways. A mature man who is fit and youthful in attitude can do very well introducing them to new things. That's pretty well how I do, although my age is catching up on me.

This is very much the swinger way. Often, a kind of mentoring and instruction.

Totally agree on the point of many older Japanese women being more physically fit and maintaining their looks.... But to a point... It seems that at age 50, all bets are totally OFF. When Japanese women do breakdown, they can go down real hard. Bent over back, very wrinkled skin after losing the "baby fat look", etc...

It seems that many Japanese women put max effort into dieting and/or fitness to look attractive. I don't think it's just genetics, but a large cultural element, of staying attractive to men and competition with other women.

From what I've seen, many Japanese appear to maintain their body and looks well into in their 30s. And the 40s is more random, some still maintain well, while others don't.
Keeping a proper weight counts for a lot. But there seems to be point, where the skin breaks down, gray hairs come out like crazy, etc... Just no way to stop the ageing process yet... So sad...

Met a 36 year old at Mcdonalds (of all places) that suprised me by her age and is still quite hot. At 26, she must have been drop dead model gorgeous. Had no issues talking with her or with her being becoming a girlfriend. Personally, I like 30 something Japanese that are still very sexual, but they also tend to be harder to identify and find.

The problem is that older Japanese women tend to be less accessible as they are robot locked into routines, less enthusiastic when approached/talked to than younger ones, and/or some older chicks give off a very sinister (almost evil) type of vibe. Energy and enthusiasm counts for a lot in that initial conversation.

I'm curious about your discussion of enthusiasm. Do you ever feel out of place being enthusiastic or " active" around Japanese woman. I find them to often be cold- I sometimes feel like I'm way too active in the conversation- and sometimes this is with women who are attracted to me. In other words, how do you " warm up" an encounter?

I understand if you don't want Q and A, though.

I'm curious about your discussion of enthusiasm. Do you ever feel out of place being enthusiastic or " active" around Japanese woman. I find them to often be cold- I sometimes feel like I'm way too active in the conversation- and sometimes this is with women who are attracted to me. In other words, how do you " warm up" an encounter?

I understand if you don't want Q and A, though.

No worries. I don't mind some exchange of information and experiences. I will answer the question, but it may at first seem roundabout.

Western VS Japanese Body Language & Facial Expressions

1) Traditionally, many Japanese women expect men to be cool/laid back/unemotional, even if she is highly animated/emotional OR not.

A Westerner being highly animated can come off as him being childish/uncool, or even worse, very desparate. Japanese, in my opinion, often misinterpret Westerners being enthusiastic about a topic/discussion. Japanese can get weirded out by how Westerners express themselves, in the same way we can about their mannerisms.

Consequently, since we are in Japan, we should arguably move towards the middle between both cultures.

2) However, the flip side that is very disconcerting for many Western guys, is it's fine for Japanese women to be as animated or as very unemotional as she likes.

A Westerner has to be careful to NOT follow along with how she is moving, but LEAD the interaction, so she is following you.

3) Sexually, you would be looking for enthusiasm OR submissiveness.

The problem with the Japanese version of submissiveness, is that it can look like she is unemotional and uninterested. A Westerner has to train their eye and mind for clues on which is which.

When Japanese women are being submissive, they are following along with your comments and movements.

When they are uninterested in a guy and unemotional, they are doing whatever they want in how she is expressing herself or under the radar disrespect. This disrespect, can take experience for Westerners to pick up on. It can be waving her hand in front of your faces, not looking you in the eye, defensive arm crossing, covering her breasts with a sweater, moving her upper body away from you, etc...

4) Western body language, particularly common hand and arm gestures can be unsettling to Japanese. Japanese women can start moving away from you or get in physically defensive positions. Many Western guys fail to pick up on their random arm/hand gestures and how they are affecting Japanese around them.

5) You want your hand and arm movements to be slow, strong, specific, and relaxed. Preferably, use the hand and arm that is AWAY from her, if you are being expressive while talking.

6) If you use the near/closer hand and arm, it would for specific things like a high five. Other movements would be a smooth touch of her hand, back of her arm, her back (non-sexually threatening touch points). Usually, you would touch her as a kind of REWARD for saying comments that you like. "Yeah, I like pizza too. High five."

7) Same goes for facial expressions. Random over enthusiastic expressions, tend to make the guy look childish/weak/uncool/desparate with many Japanese.

Preferably, you want distinct facial movements, and where you are flirting with her. Give her a wink, raise an eybrow, lick your lips. It's often better to be smoothly controlled in your mannerisms. It conveys power and strength to many Japanese, and a kind of just under the surface fun. For some guys, it will take practice to look more calm, smooth, and yet playful.

Warming Up An Encounter

1) A certain percentage is HER, not you.

You can't force it, if she lacks enthusiasm and has a mean look on her face... You can only help her enthusiasm along...

2) Smile

Lots of guys get so focused, they forgot this easy one.

3) Flirt using facial expressions

Many guys don't realize the power of this.

4) Pull her into the conversation.

Talk about something she is wearing, like her fingernails, shoes, dress, hair... "Excuse me,I happened to notice your...

Be very flexible in conversation topics, where if one topic is dying, be able to QUICKLY jump to another.

Ask her easy questions AND for her opinions, not just you talking. It's a skill. Not too many hard questions, but make sure she is VERY actively participating in the conversation.

Women who are more submissive than outwardly showing enthusiasm will do more head nods and facial confirmation, like smiling. They may let you talk, while they give short answers, so the guy doesn't know how into it she is.

To check if quiet/submissive women are into the conversation, you don't have to force them to ask questions, but can go by physical clues. Nod your head, see if she does the same. Smile, see if she does too. See how she reacts to non-sexual touches, quick hand holding, and quick hugs. Emphasis on seemingly innocent brief and quick touches at first.

Last edited:
No worries. I don't mind some exchange of information and experiences. I will answer the question, but it may at first seem roundabout.

Western VS Japanese Body Language & Facial Expressions

1) Traditionally, many Japanese women expect men to be cool/laid back/unemotional, even if she is highly animated/emotional OR not.

A Westerner being highly animated can come off as him being childish/uncool, or even worse, very desparate. Japanese, in my opinion, often misinterpret Westerners being enthusiastic about a topic/discussion. Japanese can get weirded out by how Westerners express themselves, in the same we can about their mannerisms.

Consequently, since we are in Japan, we should arguably move towards the middle between both cultures.

2) However, the flip side that is very disconcerting for many Western guys, is it's fine for Japanese women to be as animated or as very unemotional as she likes.

A Westerner has to be careful to NOT follow along with how she is moving, but LEAD the interaction, so she is following you.

3) Sexually, you would be looking for enthusiasm OR submissiveness.

The problem with the Japanese version of submissiveness, is that it can look like she is unemotional and uninterested. A Westerner has to train their eye and mind for clues on which is which.

When Japanese women are being submissive, they are following along with your comments and movements.

When they are uninterested in a guy and unemotional, they are doing whatever they want in how she is expressing herself or under the radar disrespect. This disrespect, can take experience for Westerners to pick up on. It can be waving her hand in front of your faces, not looking you in the eye, defensive arm crossing, covering her breasts with a sweater, moving her upper body away from you, etc...

4) Western body language, particularly common hand and arm gestures can be unsettling to Japanese. Japanese women can start moving away from you or get in physically defensive positions. Many Western guys fail to pick up on their random arm/hand gestures and how they are affecting Japanese around them.

5) You want your hand and arm movements to be slow, strong, specific, and relaxed. Preferably, use the hand and arm that is AWAY from her, if you are being expressive while talking.

6) If you use the near/closer hand and arm, it would for specific things like a high five. Other movements would be a smooth touch of her hand, back of her arm, her back (non-sexually threatening touch points). Usually, you would touch her as a kind of REWARD for saying comments that you like. "Yeah, I like pizza too. High five."

7) Same goes for facial expressions. Random over enthusiastic expressions, tend to make the guy look childish/weak/uncool/desparate with many Japanese.

Preferably, you want distinct facial movements, and where you are flirting with her. Give her a wink, raise an eybrow, lick your lips. It's often better to be smoothly controlled in your mannerisms. It conveys power and strength to many Japanese, and a kind of just under the surface fun. For some guys, it will take practice to look more calm, smooth, and yet playful.

Warming Up An Encounter

1) A certain percentage is HER, not you.

You can't force it, if she lacks enthusiasm and has a mean look on her face... You can only help her enthusiasm along...

2) Smile

Lots of guys get so focused, they forgot this easy one.

3) Flirt using facial expressions

Many guys don't realize the power of this.

4) Pull her into the conversation.

Talk about something she is wearing, like her fingernails, shoes, dress, hair... "Excuse me,I happened to notice your...

Be very flexible in conversation topics, where if one topic is dying, be able to QUICKLY jump to another.

Ask her easy questions AND for her opinions, not just you talking. It's a skill. Not too many hard questions, but make sure she is VERY actively participating in the conversation.
Thanks. This is exactly what I wanted to know. In detail. Very thorough answer.