Guest viewing is limited

Soapland review: yokohama mermaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean, 「すみません、予約したいんですけど」

well even for that its still considered very gaijin way of asking..apparently my japanese girlfriend said there is a pattern or fixed way of asking stuff. just like how their keigo is like.
unlike english where we can say "may i make a reservation?" "i would like to make a reservation" "i want to make a reservation"

予約お願いしたいんですけど....

Phrase works for everything and is idiomatically correct. There are patterns for everything. If you pronounce it correctly, no one will know you're a foreigner.

Doesn't really matter what the hell you say unless your cadence and pronunciation isn't good.

John has the right 予 not 要.

And adding すみません at the front sounds dumb.

Read a crap load of manga if you want to learn some idiom.......

apparently my japanese girlfriend said there is a pattern or fixed way of asking stuff
Unless you're just using her for language study, I'd strongly suggest not relying on her as a Japanese tutor. Probably the only thing that would kill the romance quicker is an STD. :nailbiting:

I make up my own Japanese phrases.....

Unless you're just using her for language study, I'd strongly suggest not relying on her as a Japanese tutor. Probably the only thing that would kill the romance quicker is an STD. :nailbiting:

haha well i didnt try any services while i was with her up till now..mainly because i am leaving soon and i thought why not yolo and satisfy my fantasy before we settle down in my country. anyway, i dont really frequent much and i always wear protection. so i guess it should be safe *shrug*

Just came from Mermaid. Never again.

So I walked in about 2pm on a weekday. Figured I wouldn't get the cream of the crop, but I figure I should at least get something decent. Guy up front takes my money and has me take a seat, and about two minutes later Mama-san shows up to take me to my room.

I get up and start following Mama-san and the following things happen:
1) Getting closer I can see that Mama-san is a 40-something year old lady, double chin and probably the fattest 1% of women in Japan. I'd say 3/10 face and 2/10 body. Belly hangs over belt-line kinda fat.
2) I notice Mama-san has terrible B.O. Like, she just came from a men's locker room where she was in charge of washing all the jock straps and socks kinda B.O.
3) I see Mama-san holding a a towel and our "room gear". She is also kinda scantily clad? It soon becomes clear that Mama-san is supposed to be my girl for the next 50 minutes.

I ask for another girl, but she says she's the only one available at the time. Her B.O. is so bad I can't wait for *her* to get in the bath. Needless to say, I took the first excuse to run and made my escape.

Will not go back.

Are you me? I had literally the same exact experience. I was in Yokohama in December and I'm sure I had the same lady cause her B.O. was disgusting as all hell that day too. I think her name was Yumeko and there's a reason they don't put her picture up on the website...

Definitely won't go back.

Please post new reviews for providers you see instead of tacking onto the old ones. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.