Soaplands vs Deriheru ... why one over the other? (mid budget)

parading

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, as I was looking through CityHeaven and many corners of X, I have been coming across several services such as Refre, Deriheru, Este and Soap. There is a very comprehensive guide on TAG on what you can generally expect from each of one. as well as I have been reading through several of these shops "user guidelines"... but I have come across something....

Why should I ever pick a Deriheru over Soap?
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Now, I have been to both, I have used good and bad Deriheru and been to 1 not so good soap and a good one (you all know who), and the biggest differences I see are:
-locations
-prices+options
-the obvious one

So, for deriheru you generally can pick a hotel, usually near the shop to stay in budget and I see they often allow you to book the girl for 1. 2 or even 3 hours. There is even the option to actually go on a date with the girl, for her to stay all night, etc. though these escape my budget. Soaps on the other hand are establishments and, generally speaking, allow for a 2 hour sessions before they charge exorbitant amounts of money, and no option for the girl to date you outside and such.

AF is, sometimes, an option for deriheru while it is not really one for soaps... which leads me to the main point: FS

There is no doubt if you go to soap you are pretty much guaranteed FS... whereas with Deriheru it seems to be like a pachinko? In the sense that, yeah sometimes AF can be code for FS, and sometimes there is this chance of the girl offering you FS either for free or as an option. For instance, I read a review here where the girl just agreed to FS, and a friend told me he had FS with a deriheru no problem.... however, there are several shops that have written in their rules "actual act prohibited" which is the honban. Also when I have called some shops, once they confirm Im a foreigner, they inmediately say in english "no sex. this no sex shop. no sex". Also when I was with a deriheru, she was very ok with me on AF, BUT NOT FS, I didnt push for it, but she was very clear that I could not "penetrate her" . That last experience was pretty,,,, bummer for me, as if I was shown a pizza and told Im only allowed to eat the crust.

This brings me to the question of....... why should I even pick deriheru over soap? Because sometimes deriheru can be cheaper? Is it the beauty and quality of the girls?
I know these are 2 different experiences, but again.... it seems that Soaps are just overall better in terms of the most bang for your buck.

What do you guys think? Do you have any recommendations for a budget of 20,000 yen?
I have been really looking for cosplay related girls and found Akihabara Pickles 2 and Moe Moe Chaneru. The first one has AF option, but little cosplays, whereas the 2nd one does have a good amount of cosplays and quality girls... but no AF and it seems DEFINETELY NOT FS, as some girls have told me in DMs as well as the store staff when I called.
It appears that there is no cosplay soaps in Tokyo with the only one being in Oosaka I think????

Last but not least.... in light of no anime cosplay soaps I was looking into Bijin lab. I saw some comments on Google Maps that the store staff are the worst and when I called the guy was definetely NOT friendly at all. Have you guys had any problems with the staff? Have they refused entry simply because you are a foreigner???

Thank you to whoever replies

stop expecting FS on DH. yes some offer AF. yes some too lazy to give AF and give replacement service instead but don't automate AF for FS. you might encountered bad luck if the girl is strict and terminate the service without refund if they are offended when you inquire about FS.

20k yen is better spent on cheap SL if you really want FS. DH is pretty much other services, usually specialized towards something for example deep throat etc.

otherwise 20k is enough for many FH.

20k is barely enough for miseijuku for example.

but no AF and it seems DEFINETELY NOT FS
never expect FS at DH even if they offer AF!

What do you guys think? Do you have any recommendations for a budget of 20,000 yen?
1 Yokohama soaps 50mins 18000yen, no cosplay usually

2 go to the shinchis

I was looking into Bijin lab.
look somewhere else .. they allowed foreigners before BUT it seems someone fucked up!! so new clients (foreigners) can't use this shop right now.

no cosplay soaps
buy the costume ask the girl to wear it?

In regards to FS at Health stores: do not bother. AF should not be seen as code for honban, or FS, and if a girl so happens to offer honban, it's the exception and not the rule.

As for Bijin Lab/Kenkyusei: seems that they've had issues with some foreigner customers as of late and are no longer accepting walk-ins by new foreigner customers. If you have enough Japanese language ability to directly reach out to a girl and make a himeyoyaku, then you'll be allowed in, but even before the change in policy, Bijin Lab only accepted foreigner customers with decent Japanese ability. I had zero issues with them when I visited multiple times in June, and our expert Cinnabums is a regular there and has great interactions with the staff.

Seems more of a YOU thing.
Trying to cheap out by going for delihel instead of soap but still want FS.

Delihel usually has more “landmines” and more shops that dont accept gaijins.
At least for soaps which are reviewed, we have given you a list to choose from.
Ikebukuro Wakaba is within your budget if you just bothered reading through
14k+2/3k gaijin tax(cant rem)

never expect FS at DH even if they offer AF!

1 Yokohama soaps 50mins 18000yen, no cosplay usually

2 go to the shinchis

look somewhere else .. they allowed foreigners before BUT it seems someone fucked up!! so new clients (foreigners) can't use this shop right now.

buy the costume ask the girl to wear it?
why do you do this to me? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I was already looking into 2 potential mates that suited my expectations very nicely......... what happened? I saw some reviews earlier this year and it was all good, quite popular shop over here in TAG. That is sad, maybe I`ll call them just to confirm.

Also, what are "shinchis"?

Thank you.

stop expecting FS on DH. yes some offer AF. yes some too lazy to give AF and give replacement service instead but don't automate AF for FS. you might encountered bad luck if the girl is strict and terminate the service without refund if they are offended when you inquire about FS.

20k yen is better spent on cheap SL if you really want FS. DH is pretty much other services, usually specialized towards something for example deep throat etc.

otherwise 20k is enough for many FH.

20k is barely enough for miseijuku for example.
Thank you

What is FH???
Also yeah, I dont really demand it, but just making sure. It is also quite surprising that the staff inmediately say "no sex" as soon as they realize Im not japanese.

In regards to FS at Health stores: do not bother. AF should not be seen as code for honban, or FS, and if a girl so happens to offer honban, it's the exception and not the rule.

As for Bijin Lab/Kenkyusei: seems that they've had issues with some foreigner customers as of late and are no longer accepting walk-ins by new foreigner customers. If you have enough Japanese language ability to directly reach out to a girl and make a himeyoyaku, then you'll be allowed in, but even before the change in policy, Bijin Lab only accepted foreigner customers with decent Japanese ability. I had zero issues with them when I visited multiple times in June, and our expert Cinnabums is a regular there and has great interactions with the staff.
thank you!!! I will see if one of the girls I am interested in replies in Twitter. That recently happened to me with another deriheru where the shop was somewhat strict but the girl on DMs was encouraging me to see her. Do you have another recommendation in case Bijin lab is no longer good?

Thank you

What is FH???
Also yeah, I dont really demand it, but just making sure. It is also quite surprising that the staff inmediately say "no sex" as soon as they realize Im not japanese.
It's not at all surprising. A lot of foreigners are dumb and/or aren't fluent enough in Japanese to understand the rules.

Yeah, that’s never a good idea.
Not to give false hope that it’s always on the table, but most DH girls who are ok with FS will demand a tip if you inquire.
thank you! and yeah,.... like even in sekkyakaba, there is the rule of the girl not touching down there, but even before I knew it was a guideline more than a rule, I had some girls touch down there on their own. I assume Deriheru is also like that where the girl, if she wants to, will do FS with you. Though... I think, like many have said, I have to see it more of an alignment of the planets, rather than a general thing. More like... winning a lottery ticket.

Thank you

What is FH???
FH =fashion health. Pretty strict on the no FS though. And given what you are writing here, I think it’s very obvious why the stores are saying “no sex, no sex”. Clearly they are used to foreigners not understanding the system and pushing girls who do not want to to have sex because in their mind it is that Kind of establishment.

thank you! and yeah,.... like even in sekkyakaba, there is the rule of the girl not touching down there, but even before I knew it was a guideline more than a rule, I had some girls touch down there on their own. I assume Deriheru is also like that where the girl, if she wants to, will do FS with you. Though... I think, like many have said, I have to see it more of an alignment of the planets, rather than a general thing. More like... winning a lottery ticket.
Yes, just like with sekukyaba, it’s ok if the girl starts it, no so much the other way around.
And just with the lottery, spending more increases your chances but there is no guarantee at all and you are not owed anything.

It's not at all surprising. A lot of foreigners are dumb and/or aren't fluent enough in Japanese to understand the rules.
I mean, this kind of industry is somewhat shady in many parts of the worlds, so I assume many expect the shops to say "no sex" but in reality dont care and let you do that. I think it works like that in many parts of the world, which is why they assume is an implict rule... despite reality being otherwise.

FH =fashion health. Pretty strict on the no FS though. And given what you are writing here, I think it’s very obvious why the stores are saying “no sex, no sex”. Clearly they are used to foreigners not understanding the system and pushing girls who do not want to to have sex because in their mind it is that Kind of establishment.
that is almost exactly what one of the girls of moe channel told me in DMs. Pretty interesting. She said something along the lines of "there have been several instances of {that word} with foreign customers."

Good thing I speak japanese enough to ask questions and know when to stop and when a girl doesnt like something.

Reactions: Alice
Yes, just like with sekukyaba, it’s ok if the girl starts it, no so much the other way around.
And just with the lottery, spending more increases your chances but there is no guarantee at all and you are not owed anything.
thank you I will keep it in mind

You mention FS alot and you also mention a tight budget!

KiraKira is within budget.
Marine Blue Annex is within budget.
Genji is within budget.
All options above reviewed on this page.
Several more options within your budget but suddenly a better command of Japanese comes into play.

Beggars cant be choosers!

Did someone say Gotanda?

The main benefit to DH and FH I can see is that they can cater more to fetishes and roleplay, whereas most soaplands are relatively vanilla by comparison.

Reactions: Alice and parading
Do you have another recommendation in case Bijin lab is no longer good?
Yes, it's called do your research on TAG. There are plenty of options, but you're responsible for figuring out what works for you, since everyone's tastes are different.

Reactions: parading
I mean, this kind of industry is somewhat shady in many parts of the worlds, so I assume many expect the shops to say "no sex" but in reality dont care and let you do that. I think it works like that in many parts of the world, which is why they assume is an implict rule... despite reality being otherwise.
Welcome to Japan. Fuzoku here is unlike anywhere else in the world and if you assume it is, you're in for a world of disappointment and/or hurt.

You mention FS alot and you also mention a tight budget!

KiraKira is within budget.
Marine Blue Annex is within budget.
Genji is within budget.
All options above reviewed on this page.
Several more options within your budget but suddenly a better command of Japanese comes into play.

Beggars cant be choosers!

Did someone say Gotanda?
The legendary Cinnabums has replied to me. I feel honored.
I enjoy your reviews a lot, they are amazing. Thank you for writing them.

I do have knowledge of the language. Not super good level, but I think I can manage with more recommendations from you. I will also look into the ones you have written as well.
You don`t happen to know any anime cosplay soaps or scorts... do you?

thank you btw

The legendary Cinnabums has replied to me. I feel honored.
I enjoy your reviews a lot, they are amazing. Thank you for writing them.
Just a simple perv I am with too much free time to share parts of my mongering diary here on TAG.

As for cosplay, no idea since that doesn't fall into my area of interest.

I have considered buying a SS uniform and have my favorite provider wear it though, in that case I would bring it to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and parading