Soaplands vs Deriheru ... why one over the other? (mid budget)

Difference between soap and DH and unhappy customers?

At a soap customer has to pass tout on the way out and can complain immediately.

With DH you have to make a call.

Self explanatory which girls are most likely to do a poor job.

I think I have to disagree here.
If you look at the established girls of a soap and a health shop, it is of course the same. They are professionals, have done this job for a bit and have experience....but fluctuation of newcomers at health shops is much much higher than at soaps.

A huge number of girls dip their toes into the industry to check if this could work as a job for them...and leave it again after the first week.
That’s fair enough. I never understood why they somehow this it’s a safer bet, but well enough.

But I don’t think the girls who quit after a week because it’s not for them are the kind of girls who will provide a fun service either way, unless you are exactly their type or know how to put them at ease very well.

Reactions: hrbb and Cinnabums
thank you!!! I will see if one of the girls I am interested in replies in Twitter. That recently happened to me with another deriheru where the shop was somewhat strict but the girl on DMs was encouraging me to see her. Do you have another recommendation in case Bijin lab is no longer good?
I only found agencies for girls here never straight to her, where do you go to find them on twitter?

I only found agencies for girls here never straight to her, where do you go to find them on twitter?
depends. Not all of them have work SNS. I usually find them either through one of the booking websites, because sometimes they write their twitters on their profiles. Another way is through the store twitter since they usually retweet or follow their own girls. Then just DM them and take my chances. Some, obviously, never reply back or reply after a month.

Reactions: Alice
This recent trip I was playing with the thought of trying a DH girl for the first time, largely due to what some answers in this thread already stated; seeing the girl in her daytime clothes upon arrival, (more) cosplay options, specific fetishes that are offered (irruma and some far more degenerate stuff I'd like to try). Next time I am in Japan will be when I have a stable income again and I'll 100% try out some DH providers that may have been mentioned here. I enjoyed some of my soapland experiences, but I ain't gonna lie - sometimes it did feel pretty awkward to walk through these areas, which is mostly because I was not used to them whatsoever and on some days I'd probably prefer to just go to a LH and wait.

Reactions: Alice and parading
sometimes it did feel pretty awkward to walk through these areas
Always remember - anyone you see in those areas is either there for the same reason you are, or because they work in the area and their business depends on trade from the soapland providers. Either that or they live nearby and stopped caring years ago. Hold your head high as a benefactor of the community.

Always remember - anyone you see in those areas is either there for the same reason you are, or because they work in the area and their business depends on trade from the soapland providers. Either that or they live nearby and stopped caring years ago. Hold your head high as a benefactor of the community.
Oh don't get me wrong, I know all this and that 99,9% of people do not give a shit and won't remember my face. For some reason I didn't find it as weird when my airbnb was right next to Dolce and I didn't realise until the day of check-in, though. I just need to go to those places more and it'll feel normal at some point!

you can check the Japanese fuzoku review website: bakusai.com
Do NOT trust anything written on Bakusai.

It's a completely unmoderated forum, and misinformation is spread like crazy there. Guys will give bad information in hopes of keeping their favourite girls for themselves, or as revenge against a girl that didn't give them service they wanted, or sometimes shops will try to blacken the reputation of other shops, or tarnish the reputation of girls who have left their shop for another. And then of course there's just dickheads who post garbage information to troll.

Point in case - a while back there was a perfectly lovely lady from Hipness who got a writeup on Bakusai claiming she was HIV positive. She was quite sure it was another shop she had worked for in the past trying to sabotage her getting customers at Hipness so that she would have to come back to them.

Depends on what you are looking for. If you see FS as the prize end all option, then yeah go SL.
If it's not FS or bust, then DH has great points as well. In this land of conveniece.... DH is very convenient. Due to the amount of services available, you can get pretty much what, where, and when you want. I tend to find DH girls much warmer and friendlier than SLs on average. I generally get a lot more GFE experiences at a DH. for me SLs are a bit too predictable and mechanical, but if that's all you want then they are great.

Depends on what you are looking for. If you see FS as the prize end all option, then yeah go SL.
If it's not FS or bust, then DH has great points as well. In this land of conveniece.... DH is very convenient. Due to the amount of services available, you can get pretty much what, where, and when you want. I tend to find DH girls much warmer and friendlier than SLs on average. I generally get a lot more GFE experiences at a DH. for me SLs are a bit too predictable and mechanical, but if that's all you want then they are great.
How would you say DH compares to HH (hotel health) in terms of hospitality and GFE?

Reactions: parading
How would you say DH compares to HH (hotel health) in terms of hospitality and GFE?

Why should there be a difference? DH and HH are more or less the same.....only difference is that you have a little shop where you can talk to staff and that they want you to book a hotel close by.

Did you mean fashion health? I guess there could be a difference because the girls work more regular shifts and the rooms are more similar to soaplands......I personally think staying at a hotel with a nice bed has a huge impact.

Do NOT trust anything written on Bakusai.

It's a completely unmoderated forum, and misinformation is spread like crazy there. Guys will give bad information in hopes of keeping their favourite girls for themselves, or as revenge against a girl that didn't give them service they wanted, or sometimes shops will try to blacken the reputation of other shops, or tarnish the reputation of girls who have left their shop for another. And then of course there's just dickheads who post garbage information to troll.

Point in case - a while back there was a perfectly lovely lady from Hipness who got a writeup on Bakusai claiming she was HIV positive. She was quite sure it was another shop she had worked for in the past trying to sabotage her getting customers at Hipness so that she would have to come back to them.
holy crap man. I can see that.... regardless of socioeconomic status, culture, language, etc some people are just a-holes.
that is just nasty, I hope it didnt cause many problems for the girl.

Does anyone know of any DH or Soaps that are having christmas events?

One soap a day for seven days is my longest streak, all 2-hour sessions.

Five is probably the point of diminishing marginal returns where it takes a while for the first shot, and then the second can only by HJ!

One soap a day for seven days is my longest streak, all 2-hour sessions.

Five is probably the point of diminishing marginal returns where it takes a while for the first shot, and then the second can only by HJ!
what supplements do you take daily? I need to know. I could have 1 million to blow but nowhere near your stamina. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hanito
what supplements do you take daily? I need to know. I could have 1 million to blow but nowhere near your stamina. :ROFLMAO:
8 hours of sleep, 1 hour of cardio, 2 shots of coffee. Then throw in 7 JAV stars, soap technicians, or college students!

Some good nihonshu with omakase or yakitori to cap off the night. Life is good, no better way to spend ¥1m.