Soaplands vs Deriheru ... why one over the other? (mid budget)

I also looked into Pickles and just a wild guess, but did the girl you ended up seeing Yue? As far as I could tell, she's like the only one who openly says that she's okay with foreigners on her profile

You booked with Rio? Unlike Yue, Rio has curves in the right places without being excessive. Twitter is also actually just fun to read instead of just being shift announcements, but even those are also nice because she includes pictures of the cosplay she wore for one of the appointments of that day.

Don't know if it was because of a her thing or what, but I was only able to make a tentative reservation (仮予約) with her. I ended up going to the reception area and filling out the online reservation form in front of the tencho of the day. He was okay if I didn't have a phone number. I ended up getting in just in time to call them an hour before though
Actually most people in Pickles are ok with foreigners. Only a few are ok with AF.

I probably should have written a review, my date was Rio and even though I didn't really like her face or body, like I said before, I really appreciate the fact she tried her best to fulfill my fantasies. Like... It wasn't what I was expecting, but I am very thankful to her. She was a lot of fun and I hope to never forget my little date with her.

I have not booked with Rio yet, but here is hoping I can have fun with her soon. Ideally I'd see her on the bar and see if we have chemistry.

Reactions: Alice
Actually most people in Pickles are ok with foreigners. Only a few are ok with AF.

I probably should have written a review, my date was Rio and even though I didn't really like her face or body, like I said before, I really appreciate the fact she tried her best to fulfill my fantasies. Like... It wasn't what I was expecting, but I am very thankful to her. She was a lot of fun and I hope to never forget my little date with her.

I have not booked with Rio yet, but here is hoping I can have fun with her soon. Ideally I'd see her on the bar and see if we have chemistry.
Rio from Moe Channel

Rio from Pickles was also someone I was interested in, but the lack of Twitter to directly message her made me pass. I didn’t end up using Pickles, but at least the girls from Moe Channel are much more active on Twitter and the whole process in general is easier

Reactions: parading
Moe Rio is the one I talked on X with and hope to meet soon.

The New Years event sounds like a great time to meet her if you haven't already made a reservation with her.

31日 翌朝まで盛り上がろー!こもも、はじめ、まみ、りお 21-4
I only went to the bar once, but Komomo is an absolute cutey. I would recommend going just for her. If Hime was there too, doublely so

The New Years event sounds like a great time to meet her if you haven't already made a reservation with her.

I only went to the bar once, but Komomo is an absolute cutey. I would recommend going just for her. If Hime was there too, doublely so

Fantastic!!!

I hope I can go to the bar soon!!! Thank you for telling me. I did dm Rio but she told me she is working on the bar from 11th onwards. Nevertheless I think it's a good time to go there?

Is the quality very different between soap and delivery health? The price difference seems huge in many cases, like 4-6x more. For example, I was looking at Luxe and they're only charging about $200/120min.

Is the quality very different between soap and delivery health? The price difference seems huge in many cases, like 4-6x more. For example, I was looking at Luxe and they're only charging about $200/120min.

People already pointed you into the right direction to understand the pricing.

I would say a pretty regular soapland and standard DH + hotel cost roughly the same.
It's is a different service so hard to compare quality....it depends on what you are looking for. At a soapland you can be sure to get the full deal for the price, DH offers less but has other advantages.

Thanks for the responses. The spreadsheets and maps are very useful. I was worried about safety going to a public storefront because of the Google maps street view made them seem isolated on questionable streets.

Other than CH diary pics, many of the soapland photos are heavily PS'd or removed. For example, Lupinus Parfait from the list, you cannot tell how they actually look. I generally skipped on considering these shops unless they have good reviews.

In my limited exp with DH, the prices have been 2-3x those listed in the SL sheet. My approach to spending is you get what you pay for as long as there exists a competitive market.

tldr: If quality in terms of looks are comparable between the two, I'd try SL.

Also, in another TAG thread, ppl tried to book Aika from Tora group and were quoted 250-300k. Not for Aika, but I'd do it for the right person. I didn't see any specific TAG reviews of an actual booking. The CH reviews mention more than the stated policy, and I'm okay with it either way. Has anyone successfully booked with them?