Guest viewing is limited

Soft/hard breakups, money in relationships and other tangential considerations

i wouldnt trust any suit under 60000 btw... and that is made to measure...

I think I normally paid around 600 euros for a standard rack Boss suit with two pants and they were always good. In the meaning of being decent enough to wear at work and not flashy or anything to stand out. To me a suit is like an overall for a car mechanic; you don't want to think about it while working.

But the last two ones have disappoint me like I do the girls I meet. So they haven't lasted long and have been unusable afterwards. :eek:

I have only done tailor stuff once; it actually required effort on my side, like going there at least two times and pretending to care. Not my style; and of course without having any idea of anything I ended up with not so good fabrics; tailor obviously decided to raise his profit margins with a customer who didn't have a clue.

yeah of course, that is more or less normal...
i also wouldnt like to go to any tailor and do endless talking... believe me, i heard a lot of those conversations...
to go back to girls issues... i still believe japanese women dont like suits on a foreigner anyway, unless they give of the english gentleman vibe and the woman is into that... other than that, i often hear that they prefer casual clothes on foreigners...

Reactions: Des Esseintes
Yea the Boss suits used to be great. As Boss quality went downhill, and I got a little bulkier, I transitioned over to Canali and Zegna, but now I just keep a few suits. No need. But I got 15 pairs of pristine, painstakingly curated New Balance, Nikes, and Adidas. Roll with the times.

Reactions: Des Esseintes