Super enthusiastic Suzuna (鈴菜) - just what I needed

Soapland Name:
Blue Tokyo

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-49384629/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes (55,000) (no extra for gaijin)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Randomly came across Suzu on X (Twitter) and then had a look at her photos on X and City Heaven's Diary pages. I thought if the photos and videos there were accurate, I would be happy, as she looks really cute online. So much photoshop in this industry, and I always worried about getting a girl who I do not find attractive, and I need to spend time in awkwardness. So, I take a lot of time to look at photos before taking the leap.
For reference I have been with Y-Shirt's Kaoru and Asahi from Bijin lab (based on the recommendation of TAG -thank you all!) and can say that both are super enthusiastic and skilled and worth the money, but where Asahi is a gem, Kaoru is not my type, looks-wise (although she is really nice and passionate).

I reached out to Suzu through LINE, with high expectation of her looks. She was professional, cute and flirty on LINE, with her emojis and we set up the meeting with no stress. Got a drive in white mini van from Minowa Station (5 minutes) and arrived as one of two people in the shop that afternoon. Driver and staff were friendly and the shop was very clean and new; they just opened in October. Short wait time, payment, then to the curtained stairs to meet Suzu.

Appearance
She looks even better than her photos in person, and for me, face was a 9.5/10. Stunningly cute! Banged hair and a short bob style, wearing a glamour dress like she is going as a guest to a wedding. She is a a bit tall at 164cm, but I like women of all heights. Suzu has large breasts (for Japan), and nice round shape and feel. Her body was like a big breasted version of the Statue of Venus. Womanly and soft, great shape. White skin and nice proportions. When the dress came off, I was really happy to see her trimmed short cut down below - 8.5-9/10 body. Nice!

Room
Room is clean and a bit bigger than average for a Soapland. Good space for mat play. Small bed and bath as ever, and felt even smaller than usual as we are both tall.

Personality
I was stumbling over my words (my Japanese is elementary at best) as we went hand in hand up the stairs that look like a dungeon, but Suzu-chan does not seem to mind my clumsy Japanese skills. Great GFE from start to finish from her. She chats enthusiastically, but not overdoing it ( I am overwhelmed by super chatty girls in Japanese). What really struck me through the whole session was how enthusiastic and focused on sex she was. Like a horny girlfriend you haven't seen for weeks, that just wants to fuck your brains out for the night. Straight from the moment we entered the room to the time we left, she was focused on my pleasure, complementing me, and ensuring I was enjoy it. No going slow in setup or any stalling for time, or long chat about hobbies. Just straight into GFE and sex. Enthusiasm and passion 9.8/10 - best ever!

Service
From the moment we stepped into the room it was on. She started DFK and stripping me in the entrance, letting me do the same for her, and she give a quick BBBJ before pulling me to the bed. (Note: I was freshly showered, teeth brushed and looking clean and well-dressed before entering, which may have helped get service before bathing). A good amount of DATY and 69 on her, and she is really sensitive there! A bit of fake moans in the beginning, (I guess some people need the encouragement so probably a wise move on her part.) but after a minute or two of DATY the moans start to become more guttural and real. Quivering orgasms come again and again as I keep on. Seems to love oral, which is great with me. She then gets on top and slips me in to ride cowgirl, then over to missionary and I pop once. Great contractions.
Off for a wash (sweaty now) and bath, and Suzu is efficient and quick to set up the mat. Her mat play feels amazing and after back and front treatment with some HJ thrown in for good measure, she puts it in again and we go for round two. Her mat play was great and as good as any I've had and she said she liked it- 9/10.
Rinse off, quick bath time while she cleans up the mat (again, she is efficient here) then back to the bed for a massage and more doggy and 3rd finish in missionary, just a minute after the 10 minute call.
Last quick shower and dress then DFK on the stairs.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Suzu may not be for you if:
  • you want a short, loli type little girl
  • you are on a budget (120 minutes at 55,000 JPY is minimum)
  • you do not speak any Japanese

If you like playful and super enthusiastic girls who are a blend of sexy + cute, she is the one for you. I was tempted not to write any review and keep her a secret, but honestly, she gave me such a great experience that I think she needs to be shared with the world.

She changed her name back to Suzuna (鈴菜). Seems like Suzu was to avoid confusion with another girl named Suzune.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

Thanks a lot for the review..... great to hear that you stumbled upon a so far unreviewed soapland in Yoshiwara that didn't charge an additional gaijin tax. These places are rare. Thanks for sharing 👍

For reference I have been with Y-Shirt's Kaoru and Asahi from Bijin lab (based on the recommendation of TAG -thank you all!) and can say that both are super enthusiastic and skilled and worth the money, but where Asahi is a gem, Kaoru is not my type, looks-wise (although she is really nice and passionate).
Glad you liked Asahi, she is indeed something special. Also great that you choose to review Suzu instead of Asahi and Kaoru. Both those girls are well covered.
Congrats on the win, looks like your proper research paid out!

Blue Tokyo was positive to foreigners when I reached out to them before opening, nice to hear that they don't charge anything extra.

It is my first time to see store using full kanji name. did they put furigana or yomikata somewhere?

It is my first time to see store using full kanji name. did they put furigana or yomikata somewhere?
鈴菜!

Most Japanese would be able to read that, one of Japans most common names feature the first kanji.
And yes, other stores also use only kanji names, we are in Japan after all.

Glad you liked Asahi, she is indeed something special.
I tried her and was so happy with Asahi, because of your reviews! Thank you!

Asahi is a top 10 for me, both in p2p and life. I have seen her in Bijin Lab and for a longer Kawasaki "date" (p2p of course) both were great. She probably does not need another glowing review here, so I did not post one.
Will go back to see her for sure.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
鈴菜!

Most Japanese would be able to read that, one of Japans most common names feature the first kanji.
And yes, other stores also use only kanji names, we are in Japan after all.
well even filling official documents need furigana especially due to kira2 name.

this is one example of name I cant be sure if the reading provided is as intended. lol
https://www.y-etoile.jp/sp/profile.php?id=ai

It's already been confirmed, but will confirm again for all the tourists out there. This shop is foreigner friendly, there is an English sign at the front of the store that says so.

Went to go see Suzuna after I saw this review and she was pretty goddamn great. Nutted 3 times (once as soon as I got in the door, once on the mat, and then once more on the bed), for a 120m session. This is a record for me.

I will say that she did not deep kiss as much as I would have liked, but I really enjoy making out, so YMMV.

Otherwise, I will say that she has really reawoken me to soaplands, and I hope to drop a few more reviews in the future.

Peace.

It's already been confirmed, but will confirm again for all the tourists out there. This shop is foreigner friendly, there is an English sign at the front of the store that says so.

Went to go see Suzuna after I saw this review and she was pretty goddamn great. Nutted 3 times (once as soon as I got in the door, once on the mat, and then once more on the bed), for a 120m session. This is a record for me.

I will say that she did not deep kiss as much as I would have liked, but I really enjoy making out, so YMMV.

Otherwise, I will say that she has really reawoken me to soaplands, and I hope to drop a few more reviews in the future.

Peace.
She's a gem for sure. A real vanilla queen. I've seen her a few times since I wrote the review, and am happy every time.

Found out afterwards that she is somewhat famous online.

Reactions: Alice
Took a walk past all stores on the three main roads in Yoshiwara today, young Blue Tokyo tout was really friendly and the fact they are foreign friendly* for real deserves a shout out!

*No extra charges for Aliens.
If you charge more depending on race you are not friendly.

Took a walk past all stores on the three main roads in Yoshiwara today, young Blue Tokyo tout was really friendly and the fact they are foreign friendly* for real deserves a shout out!

*No extra charges for Aliens.
If you charge more depending on race you are not friendly.
I also had a very pleasant interaction with the tout at this shop in late September, putting this place on my radar for sure.

JAV star 向井佐奈 works here as Momoka, if you’re into 170cm girls with a hairy bush.

Reactions: Alice
JAV star 向井佐奈 works here as Momoka, if you’re into 170cm girls with a hairy bush.
Momoa. Yes, one of the two JAV stars that I know there.
Body of a viking warrior, eyes of an angel. Technique is really top tier. Will write a review of her later on. Would recommend for anyone who likes tall and heavier girls.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Body of a viking warrior
Are you SURE you went to Blue Chateau?

1703679574132.png

Named Momoa
Film star
Tall
Great eyes
Hairy bush
Great in the water

Yep, you got me, haha. Seem like this is the Momoa I was with.
Best typo of 2023 :D

• Haha
Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
She's a gem for sure. A real vanilla queen. I've seen her a few times since I wrote the review, and am happy every time.

Found out afterwards that she is somewhat famous online.

Come on, you can't leave me hanging like that man. What's she famous for?