Super enthusiastic Suzu (鈴) - just what I needed

Soapland Name:
Blue Chateau Tokyo (Blue Tokyo)

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-49384629/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes (55,000) (no extra for gaijin)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Randomly came across Suzu on X (Twitter) and then had a look at her photos on X and City Heaven's Diary pages. I thought if the photos and videos there were accurate, I would be happy, as she looks really cute online. So much photoshop in this industry, and I always worried about getting a girl who I do not find attractive, and I need to spend time in awkwardness. So, I take a lot of time to look at photos before taking the leap.
For reference I have been with Y-Shirt's Kaoru and Asahi from Bijin lab (based on the recommendation of TAG -thank you all!) and can say that both are super enthusiastic and skilled and worth the money, but where Asahi is a gem, Kaoru is not my type, looks-wise (although she is really nice and passionate).

I reached out to Suzu through LINE, with high expectation of her looks. She was professional, cute and flirty on LINE, with her emojis and we set up the meeting with no stress. Got a drive in white mini van from Minowa Station (5 minutes) and arrived as one of two people in the shop that afternoon. Driver and staff were friendly and the shop was very clean and new; they just opened in October. Short wait time, payment, then to the curtained stairs to meet Suzu.

Appearance
She looks even better than her photos in person, and for me, face was a 9.5/10. Stunningly cute! Banged hair and a short bob style, wearing a glamour dress like she is going as a guest to a wedding. She is a a bit tall at 164cm, but I like women of all heights. Suzu has large breasts (for Japan), and nice round shape and feel. Her body was like a big breasted version of the Statue of Venus. Womanly and soft, great shape. White skin and nice proportions. When the dress came off, I was really happy to see her trimmed short cut down below - 8.5-9/10 body. Nice!

Room
Room is clean and a bit bigger than average for a Soapland. Good space for mat play. Small bed and bath as ever, and felt even smaller than usual as we are both tall.

Personality
I was stumbling over my words (my Japanese is elementary at best) as we went hand in hand up the stairs that look like a dungeon, but Suzu-chan does not seem to mind my clumsy Japanese skills. Great GFE from start to finish from her. She chats enthusiastically, but not overdoing it ( I am overwhelmed by super chatty girls in Japanese). What really struck me through the whole session was how enthusiastic and focused on sex she was. Like a horny girlfriend you haven't seen for weeks, that just wants to fuck your brains out for the night. Straight from the moment we entered the room to the time we left, she was focused on my pleasure, complementing me, and ensuring I was enjoy it. No going slow in setup or any stalling for time, or long chat about hobbies. Just straight into GFE and sex. Enthusiasm and passion 9.8/10 - best ever!

Service
From the moment we stepped into the room it was on. She started DFK and stripping me in the entrance, letting me do the same for her, and she give a quick BBBJ before pulling me to the bed. (Note: I was freshly showered, teeth brushed and looking clean and well-dressed before entering, which may have helped get service before bathing). A good amount of DATY and 69 on her, and she is really sensitive there! A bit of fake moans in the beginning, (I guess some people need the encouragement so probably a wise move on her part.) but after a minute or two of DATY the moans start to become more guttural and real. Quivering orgasms come again and again as I keep on. Seems to love oral, which is great with me. She then gets on top and slips me in to ride cowgirl, then over to missionary and I pop once. Great contractions.
Off for a wash (sweaty now) and bath, and Suzu is efficient and quick to set up the mat. Her mat play feels amazing and after back and front treatment with some HJ thrown in for good measure, she puts it in again and we go for round two. Her mat play was great and as good as any I've had and she said she liked it- 9/10.
Rinse off, quick bath time while she cleans up the mat (again, she is efficient here) then back to the bed for a massage and more doggy and 3rd finish in missionary, just a minute after the 10 minute call.
Last quick shower and dress then DFK on the stairs.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Suzu may not be for you if:
  • you want a short, loli type little girl
  • you are on a budget (120 minutes at 55,000 JPY is minimum)
  • you do not speak any Japanese

If you like playful and super enthusiastic girls who are a blend of sexy + cute, she is the one for you. I was tempted not to write any review and keep her a secret, but honestly, she gave me such a great experience that I think she needs to be shared with the world.

She changed her name back to Suzuna (鈴菜). Seems like Suzu was to avoid confusion with another girl named Suzune.

Such a great review! Thank you!
Now I wanna have a go… but worried my zero Japanese will kill her mood…

Reactions: Alice
Great review. I'm a total noob in the fusoku business and your review really convinced me to give it a try with Suzuna. But I'm wondering why is everyone making reservation with line when it looks possible to book on Cityheaven. Is it because of us being foreigners? And I'm curious about the level of Japanese required. I can do simple conversations when buying stuffs and making reservations. But I'm don't know any fusoku words. Heck I don't even know them in English. Will that be a blocker?
I think @pcruz answered one of your questions. Suzuna's line was frozen, so use her twitter to make reservation.
I think it's also nice to communicate with the provider to help warm things up. They seem to prefer it also, as I think it helps their ranking within the store (compared to booking with the desk staff or by walk in).

Regarding your language level, the more you know the better, but Suzuna is really accommodating and takes the lead just fine.
Main point would be, don't move much while on the mat. It's slippery and can be dangerous for the girls. Also, bring your phone Google translate or some better app, for when you are stuck with communication. You can read up on sex terms and prep for your session. Have fun!

Lastly, some shops do SM, but not Blue Tokyo. Be gentle and kind to the girls, and if you want rough sex, try Robodeli or some other place, where they specialize in it.

I think it's also nice to communicate with the provider to help warm things up.
I would question this but maybe Suzuna is different.

Most providers normally just want a booking request including.
Name
Phonenr
Time and date

Any communication outside of this is just a nuisance for the providers even if they answer in a friendly fashion.

Last edited:

Name
Phonenr
Time and date

Any communication outside of this is just a nuisance for the providers even if they answers are in a friendly fashion.
Both my statement and yours can be true at the same time.
Yes, you are right; Suzuna wants the booking info and no chitchat. She is too busy and says as much on her Twitter. Good to point out to all new people here, and not waste time.
Yes, I am also right, setting up a meeting is communication with the girl that can make things smoother, for those nervous, when you meet face to face.

Great review. I'm a total noob in the fusoku business and your review really convinced me to give it a try with Suzuna. But I'm wondering why is everyone making reservation with line when it looks possible to book on Cityheaven. Is it because of us being foreigners? And I'm curious about the level of Japanese required. I can do simple conversations when buying stuffs and making reservations. But I'm don't know any fusoku words. Heck I don't even know them in English. Will that be a blocker?
You need a CityHeaven account to make booking, and you need to have a "real" Japanese phone number to register a CityHeaven account.

So it is definitely "possible" to book via CH, but it is not easy to do that as shortterm visitor.

Blue Tokyo only allows reservations on CityHeaven up to 2 days before your desired date. So if you want to book let's say 2 weeks in advance, you have to reserve directly with the provider via LINE.

Based on the resource thread compiled by @Cinnabums, it appears non-Japanese speakers can visit the store purely on English.
Thanks for the link. That's great resource!

I think @pcruz answered one of your questions. Suzuna's line was frozen, so use her twitter to make reservation.
I think it's also nice to communicate with the provider to help warm things up. They seem to prefer it also, as I think it helps their ranking within the store (compared to booking with the desk staff or by walk in).

Regarding your language level, the more you know the better, but Suzuna is really accommodating and takes the lead just fine.
Main point would be, don't move much while on the mat. It's slippery and can be dangerous for the girls. Also, bring your phone Google translate or some better app, for when you are stuck with communication. You can read up on sex terms and prep for your session. Have fun!

Lastly, some shops do SM, but not Blue Tokyo. Be gentle and kind to the girls, and if you want rough sex, try Robodeli or some other place, where they specialize in it.
Thanks for the tips. I'm not into the rough stuffs so it'll be perfect for me.

Reactions: Alice and SpecialK
You need a CityHeaven account to make booking, and you need to have a "real" Japanese phone number to register a CityHeaven account.

So it is definitely "possible" to book via CH, but it is not easy to do that as shortterm visitor.
I see. I do have a Japanese number. I was worried they would reject my booking when they see my foreign name. I guess bookimg on CH will make things much easier for me then.

Reactions: Alice
If you charge more depending on race you are not friendly.
Exactly! What is a foreigner tax for anyway? Is it to compensate for the Madame Butterfly sense of shame at being defiled by a hairy barbarian?

Exactly! What is a foreigner tax for anyway? Is it to compensate for the Madame Butterfly sense of shame at being defiled by a hairy barbarian?
To artificially increase the price so that more foreigners are willing to pass up the service and if they don't, the store gets more out of each one that does instead of just outright banning them. The only other places and people that do this are literal scammers

It's often a little more practical than casual racism.

It's to compensate for the difficulty of dealing with someone with whom it is more difficult to communicate than usual due to linguistic barriers and cultural differences, possibly a larger unit than they're used to dealing with, and the body odor issue if the client is not an East Asian*.

*And no, I'm not accusing anyone of poor hygiene - around 90% East Asian people have a difference in the ABCC11 gene (they have the T/T "non functioning" variant) that results in less production of apocrine sweat, resulting in a milder body odor than other ethnic genotypes. This is why many shops will take Koreans and Chinese, but no other ethnicities.

But yes - in some cases it's just racism - these are the shops that are charging 100-200% the normal rate.

It is my first time to see store using full kanji name. did they put furigana or yomikata somewhere?
Some high end soaps give girls both family names and first names all in kanji. I assume it is to project a more sophisticated image. On the other hand, shops with younger girls tend to use hiragana names that sound younger, or are not really Japanese, like Olive or Kitty.

I am in the process of securing a booking with Suzuna. I found her LINE ID is no longer valid, so I emailed her, and it took a few days for her to her back to me.

Reactions: SpecialK

Name
Phonenr
Time and date

Any communication outside of this is just a nuisance for the providers even if they answer in a friendly fashion.
I agree, but to this I add a brief sentence saying I speak Japanese and understand soapland rules. I don't want the foreign name alone to be the reason a message is deleted.

I am in the process of securing a booking with Suzuna. I found her LINE ID is no longer valid, so I emailed her, and it took a few days for her to her back to me.
That's Suzuna. She generally takes a day or two to reply, even for just basic bookings, and mostly does not reply if on her vacation (good for her).

Worth the wait though, as she has the x-factor for me.

Let us know how it goes after you see her. Curious what you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: SealedTears
Would like to see her at some point, but staring at the 55,000 yen price tag always makes me wonder whether or not it's worth splurging quite that much for 2 hours at what seems to be a mid-tier soap...

Would like to see her at some point, but staring at the 55,000 yen price tag always makes me wonder whether or not it's worth splurging quite that much for 2 hours at what seems to be a mid-tier soap...
If you enjoy it then it’s worth it 😂 never know until you try

Reactions: SpecialK and Alice
I haven't been to Blue yet, but it is significantly cheaper than Versailles, which is pretty run down.

Reactions: SpecialK and Alice
That's Suzuna. She generally takes a day or two to reply, even for just basic bookings, and mostly does not reply if on her vacation (good for her).

Worth the wait though, as she has the x-factor for me.

Let us know how it goes after you see her. Curious what you think.
I am also planning to book the newer girl Nanase, who seems unbelievably cute in her photos. I will review that if it comes together.

Reactions: SpecialK
What exactly makes it mid tier? Looks and ages of the girls?
Seems like most do their best for the service and they have some AV talent.