Guest viewing is limited

Blue Tokyo (SL) Super enthusiastic Suzuna (鈴菜) - just what I needed

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/
Interesting store and provider. JAV for a pretty decent price. Foreigner friendly too.

Interesting store and provider. JAV for a pretty decent price. Foreigner friendly too.
Yes, her and Momoa.
Also, perhaps Arima is as well, but I do not know who she is in the av world, she just has the look of a former JAV and the skills of one. Will write a review of my other encounters at blue soon.

Yes, her and Momoa.
Also, perhaps Arima is as well, but I do not know who she is in the av world, she just has the look of a former JAV and the skills of one. Will write a review of my other encounters at blue soon.
Looking forward to your reviews. Trying to check which provider from the store peeks my interest. Was looking at Suzuna a couple weeks back but this review came out and I've lived vicariously. Yume and Haruka seem interesting

Reactions: SpecialK
Yes, her and Momoa.
Suzuna is tied with Ichika for who I'd like to play with next...both of them are dead center in my strikezone when it comes to my type.

Suzuna is tied with Ichika for who I'd like to play with next...both of them are dead center in my strikezone when it comes to my type.
Never met Ichika, but I think Suzuna, (although I did not write it in my review) is somewhere between a bright cheerful personality and a Tsundere, which I am a sucker for. Standoffish social style, although really sweet on occasion. Above all, she is super sensitive and loves giving and receiving.
Had to take a break after the 4th time as I was getting too into her, and spending more than is normal.

Last edited:
Never met Ichika, but I think Suzuna, (although I did not write it in my review) is somewhere between a bright cheerful personality and a Tsundere, which I am a sucker for. Standoffish social style, although really sweet on occasion. Above all, she is super sensitive and loves giving and receiving.
Had to take a break after the 4th time as I was getting too into her, and spending more than is normal.
I have a feeling I could end up the same, so I'll really need to watch myself with Suzuna. I should have specified also, it's Ichika from Idol Kenkyusei.

I know this feeling... just made it worse by going through a bunch of different other providers essentially spending more money

I'm a Tokyo 風俗 veteran from the Stone Age and I'm glad that I discovered your review.

I moved back to the U.S, years ago, but I still visit Tokyo for business about once per year.

My next trip is scheduled for March, so I'm doing my research.

I really Soaplands and Mat Play is my favorite along with BBBJ..

鈴菜 sounds like my kind of girl.

Please feel free to send me a DM.

Reactions: Alice and SpecialK
I'm a Tokyo 風俗 veteran from the Stone Age and I'm glad that I discovered your review.

I moved back to the U.S, years ago, but I still visit Tokyo for business about once per year.

My next trip is scheduled for March, so I'm doing my research.

I really like Soaplands and Mat Play is my favorite along with BBBJ..

鈴菜 sounds like my kind of girl.

Please feel free to send me a DM.
Nice to meet you, man from the stone age! Suzuna is great and a top talent for me. Always have a good time with her.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Nice to meet you, man from the stone age! Suzuna is great and a top talent for me. Always have a good time with her.
LOL Back in the Stone Age, there was only the original (now defunct) World Sex Guide, ASP newsgroups and some pioneer Thailand-centric sites. Nothing for Tokyo. Somewhere on TAG I re-posted my original first Soapland review.

My Soapland resource was my own spreadsheet with 11 shops that I either visited or received cards from touts.

I digress . . . I hope that I can visit one Soapland during my next trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a trip, thanks for sharing. Amazing how little things changed as time went on.

Reactions: Alice
*Mink; 3875-6601 [Y61,000]
Starship; 3873-3939 [Y60,000]
Studio V; 4-41-16, Senzoku; 3875-3094
**Pin Pon; 4-48-5, Senzoku; 3872-2628 [Y22,000]
**Liberty; 5603-0551

* Mink is part of a three-shop chain.
** Liberty & Pin Pon are right down the street from Arena.

ARENA
Not a single of those shops exist now few years later. Ping Pong was still there last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
it may get off topic a bit but let me share one map of Yoshiwara back to 1988. Only less than 10 shops are still in business now.

Attachments

• Yoshiwara1988.jpg
    Yoshiwara1988.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 54
Great review. I'm a total noob in the fusoku business and your review really convinced me to give it a try with Suzuna. But I'm wondering why is everyone making reservation with line when it looks possible to book on Cityheaven. Is it because of us being foreigners? And I'm curious about the level of Japanese required. I can do simple conversations when buying stuffs and making reservations. But I'm don't know any fusoku words. Heck I don't even know them in English. Will that be a blocker?

Great review. I'm a total noob in the fusoku business and your review really convinced me to give it a try with Suzuna. But I'm wondering why is everyone making reservation with line when it looks possible to book on Cityheaven. Is it because of us being foreigners? And I'm curious about the level of Japanese required. I can do simple conversations when buying stuffs and making reservations. But I'm don't know any fusoku words. Heck I don't even know them in English. Will that be a blocker?
Blue Tokyo only allows reservations on CityHeaven up to 2 days before your desired date. So if you want to book let's say 2 weeks in advance, you have to reserve directly with the provider via LINE.

Based on the resource thread compiled by @Cinnabums, it appears non-Japanese speakers can visit the store purely on English.