Guest viewing is limited

Table manners you don't like about when you date a Japanese girl

BO= Beautiful One (his dick)
So apparently its so beautiful that even if he had bad BO (Body Odor) they would still want him. The 8th wonder of the world .
You're so creative!!! Made me lol!!

Reactions: Frenchy
You're so creative!!! Made me lol!!

It's not Frenchy who made it. Some say it's god's creation.

Even if she exists she only gave me a small start, after that it was me who was responsible for making it as beautiful as it is now.

Mike has bad Body Odor?
And girls still want to split the bill. Interesting.
I’m not gonna shower before I go out tonight in Tokyo to test this new theory.

Actually I wanted to say that the girls want to split up immediately when they see me because of my body odour. Sorry for the confusion, English is just my third language.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
after that it was me who was responsible for making it as beautiful as it is now.

Countless years of dedicated hand polishing....

Countless years of dedicated hand polishing....

By the finest spinners Bangkok, Singapore and Angeles City can provide. As I had to outsource early because as known my religion prevents self service.

I consider it as a part of the foreign aid, except that in my case I know exactly to whom the money is going.

Maybe you should drop or change your religion. I'm sure all of us here share the same religion :D

But didn't Alice's film clip shake your belief system? "Oh MikeH-san, it's so beautiful!!!"

Yeah, they might say that to other guys but I have a handwritten proof from a professional.

Of course most who see it cannot say a word. I believe it's because they are so much in awe. Though it could be the rohypnol too.