TAG orgy

I suggest smaller sessions to start with, not any more than 5 people. I could even host one of those events.

It would be ideal to set a few dates to give people options and see how many sign up, meet in a near bar beforehand, briefly get to know each other and then move on to the designated place. It doesn't have to be a massive gathering. Smaller is more manageable.

Any taker?
Personally, I feel like 5 might be a little too small. But that's just because I'm socially awkward at times and like to have a crowd to disappear into when I feel it coming on ;).

So guys, you did it or not finally??

I'm up for it and pretty much always available in Tokyo. Count me in!

I have a little experience in this.

The Bliss-out takeover is the easiest route, we did that many times. Easy logistics, no cleanup.

We did private parties in hotel suites a few times, until they got busted. (Thankfully without us.) That was when the parties went commercial, and when pros became involved. When money changes hands, there are always people who get jealous, and tip off the police ....

I'd start at Bliss.

Reactions: Kaspar
We did private parties in hotel suites a few times, until they got busted. (Thankfully without us.) That was when the parties went commercial, and when pros became involved. When money changes hands, there are always people who get jealous, and tip off the police ....
Yep. To clarify: I'm officially out of the whole orgy plan, for this and for other reasons. Period.

The only times I've ever been part of successful orgies were in a few situations:

1- Meet 2+ girls out somewhere, and bring them all home the same night with one/more of my friends
2- Organize a normal party with a bunch of girls who don't know each other yet, and escalate things until sex
3- Invite a "chosen one" (what I call girls who regularly bring their friends with them to partcipate in further orgies / threesomes), who are generally found at one of the previous two, and had so much fun they want to do it again. I've had these "chosen ones" who come back, bringing in 3 or more girls on different occasions. We somewhat tongue-in-cheek describe these new inductees as "sacrificial lambs" brought in by the chosen one. :D

never had to deal with exchange of money, but sounds like that might complicate things

I will be around Saturday night, don't expect anything to happen of course... but I'm still working on it.