The Anything Goes Thread

You strategically delayed that as 30 minutes before I was in the neighborhood and would have drunk the place dry. :D
Last summer they had a great deal with all-you-can-drink black cocktails. Anything as long as its black. Pricey but totally worth it for a guy who could finish the 20+ long list. Alas, after I succeeded , they stopped proposing that deal :D

Anything with coke? :censored::ROFLMAO:

Worked stupidly late and now sipping a yuzu martini alone at the Aman’s bar. If one of you wants to join, drinks on me. And they’re really good here. Offer available if you show up within 30mn. First come first serve. No cash benefits. :)

That 3 weeks went quickly!

Yup.

33DF8C05-BB4D-4273-B857-8CBDB5AD52B1.jpeg

Reactions: Karbon and Sirenity
This fragrance might be too intense for me. I’ll probably start quoting Ezekiel 25:17 when I put it on.

View attachment 10994

Nah, this is the « breath of life ». Quote Apocalypse 11:11

And after three days and a half the breath of life from God went into them, and they got up on their feet; and great fear came on those who saw them.

Reactions: Majestyk
You know you’re getting old when you think an actor looks old and then you read on Wikipedia he/she’s about same age as you.
Just happened to me with one of my favs (Damian Lewis, aka Bobby Axelrod in Billions). :(

You know you’re getting old when you think an actor looks old and then you read on Wikipedia he/she’s about same age as you.
Just happened to me with one of my favs (Damian Lewis, aka Bobby Axelrod in Billions). :(

You know you'Re getting old when you google Frenchy's angst target and think, hey, he doesn't look that old.... I look older than that.

You know you'Re getting old when you google Frenchy's angst target and think, hey, he doesn't look that old.... I look older than that.
Actually they make him look older in Billions, just watched him « au naturel » and he looks younger than in the serie. And no you don’t look older than him, you just look scarier! :)

you just look scarier

Haha... yeah, like I might fall over and die at the table and leave my dinner companions with a lot of paperwork!

Haha... yeah, like I might fall over and die at the table and leave my dinner companions with a lot of paperwork!
Oh if you put my name on your will just before I would take care of the paperwork gladly (but not the restaurants bill... you’re not my SB Sud! :))

The Body Positivity Movement. Ugh!!!

However, I have not seen any evidence of the same standards applied men - unless I missed that somehow.

They definitely have a great chance of winning my heart with hostility. LOL

Lets put a bikini on our body next summer Wolf, and ask our SBs to walk with us on the beach. Will be fun :ROFLMAO: