The Anything Goes Thread

Now we know what they really think about all the time in the Navy! Navy pilot draws penis in the sky. All I got to say is that takes some skill!

View attachment 11032
If you read the transcript that has been released, definitely skill was involved. Also I believe that the fact that the phrase "sky penis" made so much news is a cause for celebration! The pilots involved should receive commendations.

If you read the transcript that has been released, definitely skill was involved. Also I believe that the fact that the phrase "sky penis" made so much news is a cause for celebration! The pilots involved should receive commendations.

Maybe he can get a penis award at the next AVN Awards.

Yup, I spit my coffee again because of a Conan tweet. Excellent visual.
FD0AC6D5-DA0E-4D52-B188-084DB72C680C.jpeg

FFE53E08-6B83-404B-9403-06000513B1BD.jpeg

BA357ECF-A7B4-496E-A469-E2BDE5D49C32.jpeg

Returned from an amazing vacation in Okinawa yesterday! Energy chanrge and cleanse opprunity!
The ocean was absolute beautiful!!!

Attachments

• 99988B90-F1CB-4265-91AA-3D31D9673CF0.jpeg
    99988B90-F1CB-4265-91AA-3D31D9673CF0.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 120
  • E9B535DC-F47C-4BA1-8C3B-FB461172A71C.jpeg
    E9B535DC-F47C-4BA1-8C3B-FB461172A71C.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 104
  • D83F0117-D2B8-48A7-865A-BCA047BB998D.jpeg
    D83F0117-D2B8-48A7-865A-BCA047BB998D.jpeg
    494.7 KB · Views: 114
When comedian Markus Birdman woke up unable to see properly, he initially thought he had a hangover. But it turned out he had had a minor stroke, at the age of 40.
Now he uses his comedy to raise awareness.

https://bbc.in/2HAP4EQ

17128F2D-5B42-42F9-906E-1782F13DD41A.jpeg

Reactions: DireWolf98
My iPhone XS is not doing well... I can't have an access to its control centre. I hate my iPhone screen to flip flop vertical to horisontal. That kills my peace.

I don't think I touched anywhere to release its control. I always, always lock the screen to stay in one position.

Do you have an idea how to solve this issue?

Your 2 yen advice, is much appreciated!!!

My iPhone XS is not doing well... I can't have an access to its control centre. I hate my iPhone screen to flip flop vertical to horisontal. That kills my peace.

I don't think I touched anywhere to release its control. I always, always lock the screen to stay in one position.

Do you have an idea how to solve this issue?

Your 2 yen advice, is much appreciated!!!

Did you try a phone reboot/restart?

Don’t have an XS but sometimes a simple restart will reset the user interface when things like this happen.

Did you try a phone reboot/restart?

Don’t have an XS but sometimes a simple restart will reset the user interface when things like this happen.

I reboot once, then it came out, but it comes out miraculously.

But,.. I don't see it...

Reactions: Godric
Why my married men past lover and friends want to fuck me, I'm such their sex simbol for ever!!!

Ok , propose a better one :)
I actually enjoyed it, big fan of the show partly because it's so jam packed with good lines. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity @just4fun set up so nicely... ;) Wags always delivers, like here:

But probably my favorite line of all times comes from the song Bob Dylan's 115th Dream (in bold; his delivery of it is also masterful):

I didn't mean to be nosy but I went into a bank
To get some bail for arab the boys back in the tank.
They asked me for some collateral and I pulled down my pants.

One day, I hope to have grown balls big enough to actually walk into a bank and do that very thing. Or maybe that's a situation that just requires "fuck you money".

Last edited:
I actually enjoyed it, big fan of the show partly because it's so jam packed with good lines. Just couldn't pass up the opportunity @just4fun set up so nicely... ;) Wags always delivers, like here:

But probably my favorite line of all times comes from the song Bob Dylan's 115th Dream (in bold; his delivery of it is also masterful):

One day, I hope to have grown balls big enough to actually walk into a bank and do that very thing. Or maybe that's a situation that just requires "fuck you money".

Ah, ah, didnt know this song, he wrote so many... hope there is no collateral damage in this case.

Reactions: Godric

Speaking of Wags’ lines I love this one:

« My vengeance will come, as I do.
Slow, thunderous, and in your eye » :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BB0523 and Godric