The Anything Goes Thread

Hmmm ...

8F39C22F-2FD2-44EE-BA7C-B81F5704A06B.jpeg

So my Brazilian totally sister who totally came here just to study Japanese and whom I financially support in a totally brotherly way, has a visa valid for 3 months starting on the day it was issued (August, so normally until November) but the stamp she got on her passport when arriving last week says its for 3 months from that arrival date, so until December.

Do you know which limit date is the correct one?

So my Brazilian totally sister who totally came here just to study Japanese and whom I financially support in a totally brotherly way, has a visa valid for 3 months starting on the day it was issued (August, so normally until November) but the stamp she got on her passport when arriving last week says its for 3 months from that arrival date, so until December.

I’d go with the passport stamp. Is the visa stamped in the passport and does it say 3 months? Ah who cares anyway? Something will happen in the meantime that will make all of this meaningless.

I’d go with the passport stamp. Is the visa stamped in the passport and does it say 3 months? Ah who cares anyway? Something will happen in the meantime that will make all of this meaningless.
Like someone finding out she’s actually my Brazilian niece? :eek:

The first three month period (August - November) is the validity for the visa to be used (for her to enter Japan). If she had not entered Japan before the November date it would no longer be valid for entry.

The second (September - December) is the actual period of stay.

So she is fine to stay until December 5th.

The first three month period (August - November) is the validity for the visa to be used (for her to enter Japan). If she had not entered Japan before the November date it would no longer be valid for entry.

The second (September - December) is the actual period of stay.

So she is fine to stay until December 5th.

Merci mon ami!

Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: Frenchy
Dinner at Cicada in Omotesando next to a table of American tourists (5 girls 2 guys) who must be from L.A ...
« Yeah we had the BEST sushi in this area called ... Shinjuku... it was amaaaaaizing »

Want to fuck that dumb blonde with the metallic accent and arrogant attitude. Like, hard.
If you are eating at cicada and not expensing it, you arent in a position to call anyone stupid.

Reactions: MikeH
Just finished the mandatory harassment training course for our organization - 20+ minutes of going through slide after slide after slide. What fun.:rolleyes:

They could have just simplified it to one single slide and titled it something like "Don't be a Dick": ;)

Is Joe being a dick for making fun of his overweight coworker?
Is Joe being a dick for teasing his disabled coworker?
Is Joe being a dick for shunning his transgender coworker?
Is Joe being a dick for hitting on his attractive female coworker?
Hey, Joe. DON'T BE A DICK.

Just finished the mandatory harassment training course for our organization - 20+ minutes of going through slide after slide after slide. What fun.:rolleyes:

They could have just simplified it to one single slide and titled it something like "Don't be a Dick": ;)

Sadly there’s a lot more to it than that.

Consider yourself lucky if you just need to fo this one...

Someday just for the fun of it I think I will choose all the obviously wrong answers in the tests they usually give after those “trainings” .

Example (combining corruption , drugs, sexual harrassment and collusion with “anti-social forces” ... coz if you gotta be a dick, better to be a mega-dick):

“Tashiro , a local yakuza don, invites you to an evening at an expensive kaiseki restaurant followed by a private party with prostitutes and cocaine at his swanky apartment. In exchange he would like you to give his firm a contract for supplying oshiboris at 10,000 yen a piece. You want to go with Sayaka, that young trainee from Legal department because those bastards from Legal always have the hottest chicks and its not fair. You plan to fondle her in Tashiro’s black Mercedes”

Question: will you accept Tashiro’s invite?
Answer: Yes

Reactions: TheScientist
Consider yourself lucky if you just need to fo this one...

Someday just for the fun of it I think I will choose all the obviously wrong answers in the tests they usually give after those “trainings” .

Example (combining corruption , drugs, sexual harrassment and collusion with “anti-social forces” ... coz if you gotta be a dick, better to be a mega-dick):

“Tashiro , a local yakuza don, invites you to an evening at an expensive kaiseki restaurant followed by a private party with prostitutes and cocaine at his swanky apartment. In exchange he would like you to give his firm a contract for supplying oshiboris at 10,000 yen a piece. You want to go with Sayaka, that young trainee from Legal department because those bastards from Legal always have the hottest chicks and its not fair. You plan to fondle her in Tashiro’s black Mercedes”

Question: will you accept Tashiro’s invite?
Answer: Yes
The guys that answer yes are the guys they send to me to be dealt with....

Ah ah, even better then! :)
You have no idea what I do to these people.

The words “cruel” and “monstrous” have been used to describe the process. Remind me and I’ll describe it to you over a beer.

You have no idea what I do to these people.

The words “cruel” and “monstrous” have been used to describe the process. Remind me and I’ll describe it to you over a beer.

In short... be a good boy unless you are the authorized, resident bad boy! :)