The Anything Goes Thread

The guys that answer yes are the guys they send to me to be dealt with....

The answer was wrong anyway. Correct answer is No, I haggle the price to 15k a piece and get the overflow as kick-back.

Of course . And anyway we are all gentlemen who would normally not even think about using it :D

Again you show you lack of grammar. You should have said "who would not normally even think twice about using them". :eek::D

Reactions: Frenchy
SB bday today. She didn’t ask for anything so I will buy a new strap-on.

Damn ... I’m so old. I must’ve seen all of them, probably more than a dozen on TV multiple times.

74134F74-5027-46D5-B315-1DD4039E41BE.jpeg

Consider yourself lucky if you just need to fo this one...

Someday just for the fun of it I think I will choose all the obviously wrong answers in the tests they usually give after those “trainings” .

Example (combining corruption , drugs, sexual harrassment and collusion with “anti-social forces” ... coz if you gotta be a dick, better to be a mega-dick):

“Tashiro , a local yakuza don, invites you to an evening at an expensive kaiseki restaurant followed by a private party with prostitutes and cocaine at his swanky apartment. In exchange he would like you to give his firm a contract for supplying oshiboris at 10,000 yen a piece. You want to go with Sayaka, that young trainee from Legal department because those bastards from Legal always have the hottest chicks and its not fair. You plan to fondle her in Tashiro’s black Mercedes”

Question: will you accept Tashiro’s invite?
Answer: Yes
Our system won’t let you fail, intentionally or otherwise. You have get each question correct or it wont let you move on to the next, and if you don’t submit a completed test, it gets escalated up through the organization to the global head of HR and to me if you are in Japan. I keep a close watch for noncompliance, and I tend to fast track these people for promotion and compensation increase.

While we're talking about mandatory HR trainings, something related from long ago.

I was consulting for a certain global company's Japan branch (long since left the market) and due to some home office stuff with high level execs involving private jets, mistresses, expense accounts and so on, there was a cost cutting drive. A british consultant was sent around the world to find "savings opportunities" (cut staff) and lo and behold he came to Japan. He became interested in how much I was billing the company.

Naturally he looked for nits to pick like me not showing up for 9AM standup meetings, having completed zero trainings and so on. The thing is what I was doing did not require me to show up at 9AM and my contract specifically said I did not have to do any company trainings or other mandatory nonsense. Fool that he was he didn't read my contract.

He tried to use those things to get rid of me. The other thing he did not read was the clauses which specified a large fee for termination of the contract against any of the specifications. I walked away happy and as it turns out when he arrived at the New York office he got a bit grabby with a woman there and she sued the company and walked away happy as well.

Dumbass cost cutter ended up costing the company quite a bit of cash.

Said the guy who wrote « alive and we » in a different thread :D

For that I can blame auto-correct.

Then again I do that even when I am writing by hand.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
Show off!!

Quilty as charged! :p

And I have to admit I was faking two of those times; I just stopped when she came because with my age two times per night is pretty much what I can take and survive.