The Anything Goes Thread

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt here as you arent from England....
/
But zat iz a vrong assomption mon cher friend , my real name iz Allistair Frenchy, fromm Birmingham!

Ok, before going to bed, can’t resist sharing this vid on how to mate in clubs in nature, by Attenborough :ROFLMAO:

Ok, before going to bed, can’t resist sharing this vid on how to mate in clubs in nature, by Attenborough :ROFLMAO:

Shite, have to admit that film group was good. I never saw the cameras!

Oh, my ...

7A99E6C5-72F0-46D0-873B-22C5382FA63A.jpeg

Oh I remember Rachel Ray’s cooking show! Whenever she brought out pre-cut Parmesan cheese the audience would go wild and a loud applause would fill the studio. Americans loving their American diet :D I had a hard time translating what’s happening to some of my family members. They were like, “why are they applauding mediocre cheese?”

In another thread Dave said “ I never have gone out for beer and gyoza after an encounter, but I did go to Ikinari Steak.”

and Frenchy responded “And it ain't a bad choice. Had better meat there than at 5x more expensive steakhouses.”

it got me to thinking that with a Barbacoa restaurant at Shinjuku Sanchome Sta. exit E3, that would be a great place to replenish after a three hour workout at a nearby hotel.

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun
In another thread Dave said “ I never have gone out for beer and gyoza after an encounter, but I did go to Ikinari Steak.”

and Frenchy responded “And it ain't a bad choice. Had better meat there than at 5x more expensive steakhouses.”

it got me to thinking that with a Barbacoa restaurant at Shinjuku Sanchome Sta. exit E3, that would be a great place to replenish after a three hour workout at a nearby hotel.
Say his names three times and he’ll appear. @Not Even Dave

I am a different Dave. Please, tell about this guy that is Not Even Dave.
Ah ok sorry, he’s not even you then :)
Best reviews ever... the guy had literary talent
Probably a bit carried away by his own prose sometimes , but great writer nevertheless

Ah ok sorry, he’s not even you then :)
Best reviews ever... the guy had literary talent
Probably a bit carried away by his own prose sometimes , but great writer nevertheless

I just read his review/tome about Alice. Great writer, but he does seem to get caught up in the fact that he is a great writer.

where did he go?

My offspring won’t say « dad » . Nor hug. Nor kiss on cheek french way. It bothers me to no end. With all I did and still do for her... :(
apart from that, it’s ok. -ish.
anyone here divorced or just separated and facing same issue?

My offspring won’t say « dad » . Nor hug. Nor kiss on cheek french way. It bothers me to no end. With all I did and still do for her... :(
anyone here divorced or simply separated and facing same issue?

I am sorry to hear that. I am not a divorcee, but a widower. I have no direct experience with your tribulations. Only what I have picked up from others that are in a similar circumstance. Do not let whether or not your kids address you as "dad" get to you. At least, I am assuming, still have contact with them. Think of how many foreign men in Japan do not. Hell, even divorced Japanese fathers do not always have contact with their offspring.

Reactions: Frenchy
I am sorry to hear that. I am not a divorcee, but a widower. I have no direct experience with your tribulations. Only what I have picked up from others that are in a similar circumstance. Do not let whether or not your kids address you as "dad" get to you. At least, I am assuming, still have contact with them. Think of how many foreign men in Japan do not. Hell, even divorced Japanese fathers do not always have contact with their offspring.
You’re right I know. Thanks mate. Could be far worse, especially if I had stayed with her mother. Focusing too much on what’s wrong instead of what’s good, or could have been worse.

where did he go?

His name was Dave, Not Even Dave and he is in her majesty's secret service. Next when you hear about any suspicious death of a leader of a tyrannous country you know where he has been.

With all I did and still do for her... :(

You just need to continue doing all that and try not to get bothered about the other things. At least don't let her know that you are bothered by anything about her.

One day when she is out of her mom's evil circle and living on her own she will figure it all out and things will get better between her and you.

His name was Dave, Not Even Dave and he is in her majesty's secret service. Next when you hear about any suspicious death of a leader of a tyrannous country you know where he has been.

You just need to continue doing all that and try not to get bothered about the other things. At least don't let her know that you are bothered by anything about her.

One day when she is out of her mom's evil circle and living on her own she will figure it all out and things will get better between her and you.

merci mon ami... can’t even blame the mom here , not for that at least. She’s just stubborn and vindictive. Don’t know where she got that from . :D
At least she stopped punching her classmates and wishing me dead, she even says thanks now... there’s improvement in Frenchyland

Reactions: MikeH
She’s just stubborn and vindictive. Don’t know where she got that from

Yeah, that part beats me too. I have no idea where that could come from. :p

At least she was not punching you even in the beginning. And on top of that, improvement is always good. (y)

Reactions: Sudsy and Frenchy
Thats rough man, sorry to hear that.

Mysteries of Japan:

Apples - always peeled
Cucumbers - never peeled

Just pulled an apple out of the fruit bowl and wanted to bite right into it. It was a bit waxy - so I rinsed it and toweled it down - still too waxy and shining like a polished floor. Had to peel it. I like my apples with skin!

anyone here divorced or just separated and facing same issue?
I think most girls go through a phase where they have some issues with their dad. Just stay consistent and there for here and Im sure when she grows up a bit more you’ll have a great relationship

It happens. Such is life.
When you replied about your loss , I thought « well and I’m just a whiny little bitch crying about not being called papa ». Helps keep things in perspective.
Hope you cope with it well. You know there are kindred souls here ... and some ladies happy to remind you the good things in life too :)

Reactions: IchigoDave
Dear all,
I am completely booked out until early December. At this stage, I can’t squeeze in further bookings into my schedule unless a cancellation happens.. Thank you very much and looking forward to see you in February!
Some might want an extra squeeze

Reactions: Frenchy