The Anything Goes Thread

I washed my hands so often this week that I feel I need hand creams.

Anyone has any recommendation? I bought them as gifts before but never used myself...

Reactions: Simonka
Anyone has any recommendation? I bought them as gifts before but never used myself...

Come on, we all know you have your favourite cream you have been using for years. If it's good enough for your dick it's good enough for your hands. :p

text-message-meme-001-wrong-text-to-dad-cheated.jpg

Have any of you ever had someone that would make a great meal just the way you like, then believe that instead of the leftovers being exactly the same & just as delicious think there’s a need to transform it into a completely new dish??
Ex: let me make a cream soup out of the soup you like
Let me suddenly pour tomatoe sauce over that dish you love.
This is not about appreciating the meal or the effort but knowing that I always really like the first dish as is.

Have any of you ever had someone that would make a great meal just the way you like, then believe that instead of the leftovers being exactly the same & just as delicious think there’s a need to transform it into a completely new dish??
Ex: let me make a cream soup out of the soup you like
Let me suddenly pour tomatoe sauce over that dish you love.
This is not about appreciating the meal or the effort but knowing that I always really like the first dish as is.
Yeah, sometimes I feel like that with old flames who put too much unnecessary make-up

I washed my hands so often this week that I feel I need hand creams.

I have many but I assume you don’t need my “白ゆびひめ” hand cream at the moment.. :) For moisture I’d recommend Neutrogena.

I have many but I assume you don’t need my “白ゆびひめ” hand cream at the moment.. :) For moisture I’d recommend Neutrogena.

Thank you. It looks nice and decently priced. My knowledge of hand cream was limited to L'Occitane (for gifts) and Oronine H (Obaachan's favoirte)....

Reactions: Simonka
Thank you. It looks nice and decently priced. My knowledge of hand cream was limited to L'Occitane (for gifts) and Oronine H (Obaachan's favoirte)....
Oh yeah, it’s quite affordable and easy to find. And considering the hoarding that’s going on, thank god it’s not made out of paper!

Reactions: Ken1988
You know, I use this lotion and ladies want to know what it is and where to buy it. I would think that you’d want a lotion like that. Nivea is the closest.

I see your vid, and raise you a Corona :whistle:

... and I see you baby, shaking that ass

Groove Armada, great tune

(ok no relationship whatsoever with Coronavirus , except maybe the guy in the vid is doing what I’d like to do when working from home :))

Reactions: NorthTriangle