The Anything Goes Thread

... and I see you baby, shaking that ass

Groove Armada, great tune

(ok no relationship whatsoever with Coronavirus , except maybe the guy in the vid is doing what I’d like to do when working from home :))

What? Wear some stupid hat? :p:p:p

No, thats what I can do at my usual office too :)
Well then Frenchy, why don’t you host a “shake your ass party” at work. I’m sure that if you invite Sir Mix A lot and have a full orchestra back him up, that your bosses would allow this to take place. A one day only deal.

Don’t forget to invite Simonka!

Well then Frenchy, why don’t you host a “shake your ass party” at work. I’m sure that if you invite Sir Mix A lot and have a full orchestra back him up, that your bosses would allow this to take place. A one day only deal.

Don’t forget to invite Simonka!

I AM the boss
Bwaaaaah ah ah [Dr Evil style laugh, although technically its not correct , he’s Belgian]

I AM the boss
Bwaaaaah ah ah [Dr Evil style laugh, although technically its not correct , he’s Belgian]
Who’s the Boss? Oh you are a Tony Danza look alike. That’s why you are the boss.

Why don’t you just go to Tantra?

hmmmmm... to avoid getting drugged and scammed , maybe?
Is Tantra that bad? I don’t remember getting drugged or scammed. I remember the bikini night. But that was a long time ago. Things change. I’ll keep that in mind the next time I go to Roppongi, which has been a minute.

The bar that I used to frequent in the daytime was busted for drugging some Japanese dude. It happened during the night shift. But the bar was upscale and had all female bartenders for the lunch crowd.

I tend not to go to Roppongi unless it’s to drink at the Brewdog.

Reactions: Durg50
88196492_10221906493311454_2879082737908580352_n.jpg

84176074_3121894067832105_1474585778796363776_n.jpg

Les Bleus may get their first grand slam since... forever at Murrayfield tonight
Any Scot here willing to watch the game in a sports bar despite all the Coronavirus madness? lets drink wines and scotch in the spirit of the Auld Alliance! :)

Les Bleus may get their first grand slam since... forever at Murrayfield tonight
Any Scot here willing to watch the game in a sports bar despite all the Coronavirus madness? lets drink wines and scotch in the spirit of the Auld Alliance! :)
Let's don't but say we did.....

Anyone else taking a stock beating?

Reactions: Durg50
I am sure that my dividends will decrease on my stock, but my bonds seem to be gaining on the capital gains side.

But look at it this way, discounts are happening with crude, Apple, Starbucks and gains are happening at 3M, Clorox, and all these other unknown companies that I never knew existed.

The thing to is buy the cheap stock and when it rises again, you’ll be happy.

me :cry:

The thing to is buy the cheap stock and when it rises again, you’ll be happy.
But that means I will have less money for P4P activities!

In all seriousness, I do agree it is a good time to buy. The problem is (always) when to buy and what. The latter being more important than the former.