The Anything Goes Thread

Reading stuff I posted when I was extremely horny & regretting it afterwards:

For guys that would be all the time, except:

were-the-millers---movie-tattoos.jpg

Electrical banana is bound to be the very next phase

from the news post by TAG M:

Even in cases where a foreign national with the status of residence of “Permanent Resident”, “Spouse or Child of Japanese National”, “Spouse or Child of Permanent Resident” or “Long-Term Resident” (including the spouse of a Japanese national or Japanese child who does not have these statuses of residence; the same applies hereinafter) departed from Japan with re-entry permission (including special re-entry permission; the same applies hereinafter), such person will, in principle, come under denial of landing as not having special circumstances (see note 2), so please refrain from traveling to the following countries / regions which are subject to denial of landing.
http://www.moj.go.jp/EN/nyuukokukanri/kouhou/m_nyuukokukanri01_00003.html
It's like they go out of their way to make that difficult to understand. You can even see the direct translation of Japanese in it, and the Japanese must be equally tough to read

“Permanent Resident” visa holders who departed from Japan with re-entry permission traveling to the following countries / regions will be denied return.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Typical Japanese bureaucracy language. The thinking is that if they give clear rules then someone can go around them. Still it's vague enough to read that if a PR holder had a good enough reason to go back to visit the old country, let's say for example a funeral, they can decide to let you back in.

Another way is on your way back travel to a country that is not in the list an stay there for two weeks...

Reactions: darkniteangel
So darling SB invited me to go camping with her friends in Okutama. She’s married , a mum, I’m married, a dad, and we’re supposed to be “just friends”

i said , hell yeah, great idea, what could possibly go wrong ?! :ROFLMAO:

So darling SB invited me to go camping with her friends in Okutama. She’s married , a mum, I’m married, a dad, and we’re supposed to be “just friends”

Don‘t you think her friends know about the SD/SB nature of your relationship?

Don‘t you think her friends know about the SD/SB nature of your relationship?
Idk and Idc. However unless we sleep in separate tents there’s no way they will believe we are just “friends” :)

Idk and Idc. However unless we sleep in separate tents there’s no way they will believe we are just “friends” :)

Do you even have your own tent?

Reactions: rikkun and Frenchy
Do you even have your own tent?

no, she said she will ask friends to bring an extra one and will buy the sleeping bag herself... which is a welcome change vs past SBs for which I was the one buying bags , and not of the sleeping type :)

Reactions: Lukes and Pk24
from the news post by TAG M:

It's like they go out of their way to make that difficult to understand. You can even see the direct translation of Japanese in it, and the Japanese must be equally tough to read

“Permanent Resident” visa holders who departed from Japan with re-entry permission traveling to the following countries / regions will be denied return.

NHK is reporting that a re-entry permit may be granted for a travel for humanitarian reasons (compassionate reasons).
https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20200604/k10012457201000.html

The news explains why Note (3) was added recently in the MoJ's notice.

Don't bring the wife and kids. Problem solved

Reactions: Frenchy
Yes, thats not exactly the issue I had in mind but thanks for the advice! :)
My pleasure my friend. Always happy to help. :p:D

Reactions: Frenchy