The Anything Goes Thread

Not really the point in the current circumstance. :whistle:
True, but this an adult site if I'm not mistaken. Her comments are nothing new to my ears in my lifetime.

Ref: America situation.

Just gonna leave this here.

IMHO, it's worth the watch all the way through.

I'm not going to fact check her numbers, but I find it funny that she so emphasises the pregnant woman Georg Floyd apparently robbed and in the next sentence idolizes Kobe, who has that somewhat undissolved rape case (not making any assumptions here).
But I don't get those riots. It's like the French burning down their country just in case, because Macron said he wanted to reform the pension system, but before an details were out. And a vast majority of French also agreed that their pension system is completely fucked up.

But I'm pretty sure there are also number's to actually back up discrimination against blacks. Very recently there was this case of a black guy jogging and being killed by two whites, who have been chasing him on their pickup. Took the police two month and a video clip to come up on the internet to even start investigations.

I'm not going to fact check her numbers, but I find it funny that she so emphasises the pregnant woman Georg Floyd apparently robbed and in the next sentence idolizes Kobe, who has that somewhat undissolved rape case (not making any assumptions here).
But I don't get those riots. It's like the French burning down their country just in case, because Macron said he wanted to reform the pension system, but before an details were out. And a vast majority of French also agreed that their pension system is completely fucked up.

But I'm pretty sure there are also number's to actually back up discrimination against blacks. Very recently there was this case of a black guy jogging and being killed by two whites, who have been chasing him on their pickup. Took the police two month and a video clip to come up on the internet to even start investigations.
There are gaps and missteps on both sides - that much is clear and has been for quite some time, generations in fact.
I'm not a leader and I don't have the answers for a peaceful resolve, I can only be kind to those who I meet in my journey - which I've tried to do, probably as many of us have.

Probably the next step is the fake virus (claimed) will wind up drowning the U.S. healthcare system with the way things are going right now.
Can't believe that people are still calling the virus a fake, staged or whatever. :/

Probably the next step is the fake virus (claimed) will wind up drowning the U.S. healthcare system

maybe thats what the system needs anyway? I envy and admire America for many things but probably not its healthcare system...

Ref: America situation.

Just gonna leave this here.

IMHO, it's worth the watch all the way through.

I wonder if not for COVID19, would this be as bad as it is. Would it even be a thing right now?

I feel like some people are redirecting their COVID frustrations towards something tangible they can fight against and feel like they have control over. Stay at home? Flatten the curve? Social distancing? Science?? Oh hell no, there’s injustice out there and I need to do something about it!!! kind of thinking.

Whereas it’s socially unacceptable to go out, mass gather, ignore social distance, wrt CoVID19... to do so for the sake of protesting injustice, it’s all good right??? BLM and all.

Nobody’s talking CoVID19 much anymore stateside. I’ll guess until the second wave hits anyway.

It’s like the reverse of last years Hong Kong protests. After CoVID19 started, all talks quickly shifted away from the issues surrounding HK protests. Convenient.

Reactions: Tabanico
I wonder if not for COVID19, would this be as bad as it is. Would it even be a thing right now?

I feel like some people are redirecting their COVID frustrations towards something tangible they can fight against and feel like they have control over. Stay at home? Flatten the curve? Social distancing? Science?? Oh hell no, there’s injustice out there and I need to do something about it!!! kind of thinking.

Whereas it’s socially unacceptable to go out, mass gather, ignore social distance, wrt CoVID19... to do so for the sake of protesting injustice, it’s all good right??? BLM and all.

Nobody’s talking CoVID19 much anymore stateside. I’ll guess until the second wave hits anyway.

It’s like the reverse of last years Hong Kong protests. After CoVID19 started, all talks quickly shifted away from the issues surrounding HK protests. Convenient.
Man, everyone over here is insane. In my neck of the woods restaurants can serve dine in customers now and when I go to pick up some take out, I look like the asshole for wearing a mask. People were like "he's still using those?!" and looking at me.

I almost hope there is a huge second wave resulting from these protests that overwhelms the healthcare system completely. That's the only way people are going to wake up in this country.

Reactions: Acid Burn
2020 is truly a fucked up year. Not at all what anyone really expected.

It is so fucking nuts. Like. My computer broke yesterday. Then a relative had a brain tumour. 2020 is so insanely the worst it's not even funny.

I mean, try reading this without blowing your mind:

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v42/n11/eliot-weinberger/the-american-virus

Also, as the forum's moat bleeding heart liberal, I would just like to express my opinion that actually all the people who look like they are virtue signalling might actually just be really fucking angry about the insane racism in the US.

A lot of people on my social feeds are like, yeah sure peaceful protest is ok but looti g is DEFINITELY not ok!

But for as long as I have been able to vote rich white men have been looking the fuck out of the us and UK economies. Like. In the UK Dominic Cummings who looks EXACTLY like a textbook paedo and who has never been elected to any position anywhere is now the most powerful man in Britain because his wife can screw over the prime minister. And he has just given all of his mates contracts worth millions and millions of pounds. He's basically raped the British government and given the he proceeds to his mates. But a few black guys stealing some Nike t-shirts ought to be locked up?

Honestly. Fuck that man.

Also. Apologies in advance that this is likely to annoy everyone. Please don't break friends with me - the BEST thing about this place is that it is so accommodating of so many different view points. So even if you vehemently disagree with me I'm always open to a 3P with the right girl. Lol.

It is so fucking nuts. Like. My computer broke yesterday. Then a relative had a brain tumour. 2020 is so insanely the worst it's not even funny.

I mean, try reading this without blowing your mind:

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v42/n11/eliot-weinberger/the-american-virus

Also, as the forum's moat bleeding heart liberal, I would just like to express my opinion that actually all the people who look like they are virtue signalling might actually just be really fucking angry about the insane racism in the US.

A lot of people on my social feeds are like, yeah sure peaceful protest is ok but looti g is DEFINITELY not ok!

But for as long as I have been able to vote rich white men have been looking the fuck out of the us and UK economies. Like. In the UK Dominic Cummings who looks EXACTLY like a textbook paedo and who has never been elected to any position anywhere is now the most powerful man in Britain because his wife can screw over the prime minister. And he has just given all of his mates contracts worth millions and millions of pounds. He's basically raped the British government and given the he proceeds to his mates. But a few black guys stealing some Nike t-shirts ought to be locked up?

Honestly. Fuck that man.

Also. Apologies in advance that this is likely to annoy everyone. Please don't break friends with me - the BEST thing about this place is that it is so accommodating of so many different view points. So even if you vehemently disagree with me I'm always open to a 3P with the right girl. Lol.
Looting is bad , whatever the size of the loot
We should not live like its Game of Thrones or Billions for real.

Sure. But why is everybody getting so exercised about looting now that a few poor people are stealing some clothes when they gave absolutely zero fucks when bezos and musk et al lootee the fuck out of eg. The US economy?

Have you read about AccuWeather? It's mind blowing the extent to which rich white dudes are given a free pass to loot but poor black/white/other dudes are not.

Reactions: Negi77
Thank you Simonka you are making me laugh so hard right now.
I’m just continuing the tradition of User#8628 sympathy likes for people who’re having a bad day : )

I’m just continuing the tradition of User#8628 sympathy likes for people who’re having a bad day : )
I didn’t get much of those ...
but hey I am a filthy capitalist looting society all the time , I.always have good days ! :)

No, Santa! Nooo!

3742E3D7-076A-4ED8-803E-8026860F04B1.jpeg

Reactions: Majestyk
actually all the people who look like they are virtue signalling might actually just be really fucking angry about the insane racism in the US.

Like those wannabe-antifa teenage girls in Europe who broke corona self-quarantines so they could go and lie down in front of some building to fight racism in US and not because they were just too bored at home and wanted to go out to get stoned and drink beer?[/QUOTE]

So even if you vehemently disagree with me I'm always open to a 3P with the right girl. Lol.

Fuck, I read that again and it said "even if". I thought I have to disagree with you to get that 3P. My bad! :p

That guy is hundreds of years old so he is forced to be in self quarantine way longer than anyone else!
Wait, elves count as spinners right??? So, self quarantine up in the North Pole with a bunch of <150cm types around. Sounds like he’s got it made.

Reactions: MikeH and Majestyk