The Anything Goes Thread

Reactions: Sudsy and Tabanico
9DBE4250-5D75-410C-BFAD-B1D5923958AB.jpeg
He is just referring to a new fingering technique. Musicians have thin fingers so he is trying to compensate that.
Intriguing.

Reactions: MikeH
That syringe is so small this must be a vaccine for Russian newborn babies?

Reactions: Majestyk
I have a small social media account used for business that I realize the link between me & one artist was disconnected.
What stuck out was that the amount of fake profiles that was recommended went down 100% recently. Now I see how they got those Social Media following numbers up so quick.

Also, not sure where else to put this but isn't being a regular great?

I just walked into my local Italian and asked if they had a seat. They were like, only a counter seat, sorry.

So I sit down. And obviously being a counter seat I am right next to the kitchen staff. And this one girl is like, he wants what?? He wants the ice cream without bran flakes? Wait. He wants the limoncello straight?

And within five minutes they serve me limoncello and affogato, neither of which are on their menu, neither of which I've ordered, both of which I came to this place for.

A couple of weeks ago I went to cona in kabukicho and the waitress was like, oh, you're the dark horse guy! Wait a sec. Next thing I know my favourite wine is on my table in front of me without my having said a word.

Also, not sure where else to put this but isn't being a regular great?

I just walked into my local Italian and asked if they had a seat. They were like, only a counter seat, sorry.

So I sit down. And obviously being a counter seat I am right next to the kitchen staff. And this one girl is like, he wants what?? He wants the ice cream without bran flakes? Wait. He wants the limoncello straight?

And within five minutes they serve me limoncello and affogato, neither of which are on their menu, neither of which I've ordered, both of which I came to this place for.

A couple of weeks ago I went to cona in kabukicho and the waitress was like, oh, you're the dark horse guy! Wait a sec. Next thing I know my favourite wine is on my table in front of me without my having said a word.

great indeed and it shows you are a person with personality!

i had the opposite reactions in a place I went to a few times for their shockingly cheap “serve yourself at the bar , all you can drink” deal. I suspect I was not a very profitable client :D

great indeed and it shows you are a person with personality!

i had the opposite reactions in a place I went to a few times for their shockingly cheap “serve yourself at the bar , all you can drink” deal. I suspect I was not a very profitable client :D

It's so weird to me that everyone thinks you're obnoxious. The only time I met you, you were the very embodiment of french charm.

It's so weird to me that everyone thinks you're obnoxious. The only time I met you, you were the very embodiment of french charm.
Well, thanks but the very embodiment of French charm is much less charming after a few liters of various cheap spirits !

I see you are a man of quantity over quality.
When it’s about women and booze , sadly, yes
But I became a bit more reasonable recently , on both fronts
I liked Gorge Best’s saying “I spent my money on cars, booze and women and the rest I wasted it” , but not so much anymore

Actually I think Tabanico is the next Frenchy (with better success ratio and less bitching and moaning)