The Anything Goes Thread

I’m curious about the 22 comments they’ve got. I should open a Facebook account :ROFLMAO:

The comments are largely supportive of poster and his lifestyle ( ...despite the fact that his plan is a little vague). Quite surprising really!! If he had chosen another popular Tokyo FB group to post on, I think he would have got slaughtered.

The comments are quite amusing. There is a French woman running with the "sad, pathetic, gaijin charisma man" attack and numerous others coming in to defend the OP and put the boot into the French women. One of the biggest white knights appears to be a mormon who is having trouble developing a six pack. :LOL:

Reactions: Frenchy and Joe2017
While drinking my coffee this morning, it occurred to me that there was in fact, something good about 2020 ...... pollen was under control!! Seems things are back to "normal" this year.

Reactions: Negi77 and Frenchy
Having a coffee in a PA (or SA... never understood the difference) on the Joban highway in Saitama. Yeah, I know, my life is glamorous.

next table , the typical dumb trying-to-look-like-a-rapper-and-failing Japanese guy with his typical dumb trying-to-look-like-a-bimbo-and-succeeding Japanese girlfriend. She’s kinda hot, I must admit .

But as soon as she talks with her half-childish half-slutty voice and dreadful vocabulary (even I speak more polite Japanese and that says a lot) I feel a murder pulsion. Or maybe not murder but ... I dunno... fantasizing she could always have a dick in her mouth.

SA are larger than PA, which often have only the basic facilities. SA have gas, toilets, conbini/omiyage shops, and restaurants.
And sadly, unlike truck stops in North America, do not have lot lizards.

I guess, de meaning may be: SA = Service Area and PA = Parking Area.
Yes I knew that but was never quite sure about the difference. I think Ichigo Dave is right (as always coz who am I to disagree with an ex Top Gun! :))

Reactions: Joe2017
Granted, but neither were they a shell of their former selves hanging on to past glory (cough, Rolling Stones)

well, its part of the Stones mystique now that they will still play on their death bed

To be honest I was never a huge fan of Daft Punk but knowing how those two frenchies started , the shy nerdy guys playing records at Parisian bourgeoisie’s offspring « boums » (as we called teenagers home parties back in the stone age) , it cracked me up that they became huge stars globally.
All this generation of 90s French Touch DJs (DP but also David Guetta, Bob Sinclar, Laurent Wolf etc) were in character, upbringing etc the furthest you could imagine from making hits and playing someday with Kanye, Pharrell, Nicki Minaj etc
The gods of pop are weird sometimes.

Btw one who should really stop now is Guetta. This fucker is rich enough, is just doing the same shitty thing over and over and is now the ghost of his heydays at Les Bains or the Fuck Me Im Famous parties in Ibiza (was lucky to attend one and that was wild)

Yes I knew that but was never quite sure about the difference. I think Ichigo Dave is right (as always coz who am I to disagree with an ex Top Gun! :))
I must confess that for a while I tried to convince my young Japanese ex-girlfriend that SA stands for Sex Activity. She didn’t believe my argument so much, but finally we had sex in the car late nigh.

SA are larger than PA, which often have only the basic facilities. SA have gas, toilets, conbini/omiyage shops, and restaurants.

I was thinking it would be kind of shameful to know the difference but I am happy now that I don't have to confess I did as you bit first. :p

Reactions: Negi77
I was thinking it would be kind of shameful to know the difference but I am happy now that I don't have to confess I did as you bit first. :p

The important part is to know which ones have rest hotels. (Ashigara)

I must confess that for a while I tried to convince my young Japanese ex-girlfriend that SA stands for Sex Activity. She didn’t believe my argument so much, but finally we had sex in the car late nigh.
How did you finally convince her? Did you say "I need to inspect your drive tunnel"?

Reactions: Negi77 and Joe2017
You know the rules, and so do I
rick.JPG

Reactions: shadowboxer