The Anything Goes Thread

576AB732-2ABA-4E20-BE0F-BCBBEFAD4C38.png
Well they are playing football. Nothing says losers more than that.

so England lost in Wembley, after the penalties shootout . Yeah thats the kind of ending that made me smile a bit in fact …

View attachment 16738

so England lost in Wembley, after the penalties shootout . Yeah thats the kind of ending that made me smile a bit in fact …

Both Sancho and Saka were not even born when their coach missed the penalty against Germany. I generally don't root for England but actually waited for a great come back story of Southgate to complete with a win on this one. Feeling old and sad.:(

Both Sancho and Saka were not even born when their coach missed the penalty against Germany. I generally don't root for England but actually waited for a great come back story of Southgate to complete with a win on this one. Feeling old and sad.:(
I nearly rooted for England… hard for the Frenchies to get over that horrible 2006 World Cup finale memory

You guys really like watching childrens sports still? Must be something dark hidden.......:p:p:p

Reactions: Durg50
… says the guy from the country where “World Series” really just means playing between themselves because no other country gives a crap about their sports :D
Did you look up World Series? I had no idea what it meant. Soccer.......sigh. :p
Ping Pong is more difficult.....:p:):D

Dude, Frenchy is the creator of this thread called Anything Goes. You figure the rest out by yourself. :D
I know he was getting the strap on goodness from k-pop, but the Phil seems like such a wholesome lady, pure of heart.

Reactions: Frenchy
094302B0-64EE-41BE-9329-F358B2A61046.jpeg

As a proud French Citizen I salute those who will celebrate our glorious Revolution! Vive La République!

As a proud Tokyo resident I am appalled by the idiocy of those planning such a dangerous event!
Disgusting frogs!

(always hedge your bets)