The Anything Goes Thread

Quite like a JAV scene

Female corrections officer jailed for sex with inmate in view of 11 others
https://nypost.com/2021/07/02/female-officer-jailed-for-sex-with-inmate-in-view-of-11-others/

339BDE61-C1EE-4569-A225-4929263EE511.jpeg

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Rant of the day:
A bit fed up with those Japanese employees who love to work in a Gaishikei for the money but then loathe everything about … well , working in a Gaishikei. Go to Toshiba. Or MUFG. Or Dentsu. Or a damn pachinko for all I care. See if the pasture is greener there …

Rant of the day:
A bit fed up with those Japanese employees who love to work in a Gaishikei for the money but then loathe everything about … well , working in a Gaishikei. Go to Toshiba. Or MUFG. Or Dentsu. Or a damn pachinko for all I care. See if the pasture is greener there …

I’m sure they would enjoy all that unpaid overtime.

Female corrections officer jailed for sex with inmate in view of 11 others

Let me get this straight: she had sex with prisoners and so for a punishment they put her in jail? I just see more opportunities.

And if I had lost my way so much that I ended up in prison the best thing to correct me would be having sex with a hot girl. Just saying. And what was her job title again?

Let me get this straight: she had sex with prisoners and so for a punishment they put her in jail? I just see more opportunities.

And if I had lost my way so much that I ended up in prison the best thing to correct me would be having sex with a hot girl. Just saying. And what was her job title again?

this is the type of news that makes me want to reincarnate into a totally dick-obsessed nympho. A mega-slut. Girls like that have it so easy (well they can still get caught apparently). Much more challenging and frustrating and costly , as we all know here , to be a pussy-obsessed male

Reactions: SugoiBoy and MikeH
I would like to thank my parents, TAG Manager, my agent , my die-hard fans, God, bla bla bla….
View attachment 16686
A bit late to the party, but I wanted to say congrats and thank you for your contribution to the forum Frenchy - thank you everyone. Besides the epic whoremongering tales, one side of the internet that you don't really see a lot anymore are tight-knit forums. The internet has changed a lot in the past decade. Reddit used to be a great place for discussion, but I can't even touch the shit now. Tried going back to 4chan for a bit, but what the fuck. Long live TAG.

A bit late to the party, but I wanted to say congrats and thank you for your contribution to the forum Frenchy - thank you everyone. Besides the epic whoremongering tales, one side of the internet that you don't really see a lot anymore are tight-knit forums. The internet has changed a lot in the past decade. Reddit used to be a great place for discussion, but I can't even touch the shit now. Tried going back to 4chan for a bit, but what the fuck. Long live TAG.

thanks and agreed with the other forums being mainly shit shows now
Sadly I don’t have much to contribute anymore in terms of new… hmmm…. material
But we have many co-pervs here to continue bearing the light ! :)

Anything goes, right?